because a similar subject have been made :
Most Women don't care about Money

i wish have your points of view in the hyposthesis if i became wealthy, but without a "new rich" male behaviour/mentality
what are the impacts,i would say what money gave you,what kind of possibilities or "privileges",perspectives ,in the dating pool,i mean under the sociological stratus angle inner the white european community, for more framing the subject and the question
admitting than i became confortable",but i still the same,i'am still single and looking
but with avoiding,the endless same subject like gold diggers,because i'am not naive,because i have clearly the intention to became wealthy,i don't know yet how but i might have been a solution,and i working on it
i mean without economic leverage the options are quite limited for some aspects,not everything for sure,but with an higher economic rank life is different,also the dating pool is also different when you are quite above the average median salary
did you have some basic neutral ideas,please? i ask here to some people who have real notions of what i'am speaking about and a least some knowledges