(i∂-m)Ψ=0
    Country
    Vietnam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 522
    Given: 315

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Marmara View Post
    No one supports Turkey, Europe is supporting you lots as much as they can, and you suck up to them for more.

About Erdoğan, he is the most kurd-loving president Turkey ever had. He even legalized to wave the flag of your terrorist leader.
    No way. Merkel is the best friend of Erdogan. The terrorist Dutch government, German government made a deal with Turkey against the Kurds.

Germany, Netherlands, Denmark, Belgium all of them support Al-Qaeda (Al-Nusra), ISIS (DAESH) in Syria and Iraq. All of those European countries thought to make money with Political Islam.

The only country that took an U-turn is France. France is the only country in Europe that STOPPED supporting Muslims. France made a mistake with Daesh from 2009 to 2014, but they also realised that they made a mistake and now doing everything to correct their mistakes. France is the only descend country in Europe that is not working with Political Islam anymore.
    Last edited by MS85; 05-12-2019 at 12:10 AM.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 05:24 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Oghuz Turkic and Medes Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Azeri Turk
    Ancestry
    Qizilbash Turkic
    Country
    European Union
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,430
    Given: 2,719

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by MS85 View Post
    I do agree with you. European have no balls or courage at all to deport Muslims. They are to afraid of the reaction from the USA and rich oil sheiks.

I'm sorry to say. But I do see Political Islam also very bad for the Iranic world. Without Islam Iranian world would be magnificent, it is Islam that broke the proud people of Iran. If White European start to figth Political Islam, I see a great future for the Iranian world.

Political Islam is nothing but a tool for Arab Nationalists and Turkey/Erdogan.
    It has less to do with politics. Europe is facing a massive replacement population crisis. They need these migrants. Lots of European nationalists come here and moan about migrants but how many of them will take responsibility of finding a wife, making a home and raising a family of four kids? This is the harsh reality that many European nations are facing today. I wish Europeans best (even the supremacists) but their fertility rate is dangerously low.

As for political Islam, I disagree with you because Shia Islam is a massive binder for Iranian nation now. I am paternally an ethnic azeri turk, what do you think binds me with my Persian countrymen from Zagros ? Saffavids saw that 5 centuries ago. That is the reason that even after Arab, Mongol invasions we are still standing while many around us have vanished. I am not a bigot so I do not associate myself with azeri or any identity. I am just an Iranian and Iran is my Aryan Vatanam.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Azeri Turk
    Ancestry
    Qizilbash Turkic
    Country
    European Union
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

del
    Last edited by Oghuz; 05-11-2019 at 11:43 PM. Reason: double post

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Azeri Turk
    Ancestry
    Qizilbash Turkic
    Country
    European Union
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lemgrant View Post
    Future workforce will mainly consist of robotic systems rather than people. While people will have a lot of free time.
    You can't just replace a professor or a surgeon with a robot. It will eventually happen but not in near future and Europe needs these replacements.

Banned
    Last Online
    08-06-2019 @ 06:31 PM
    Ethnicity
    (i∂-m)Ψ=0
    Country
    Vietnam
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    well you're certainly right that Political Islam is a major problem, but I don't see how that translates to your end goal of wanting to deport all muslims from Europe lol. Deportations and grants of citizenship should obviously be done on an individual basis and not on the basis of a religious ideology. I mean if there are muslims who legitimately believe in sharia law or something extremely radical like that then sure deport them, but there are moderate muslims In the world.
    It is difficult, but I think it is possible to deport Muslims from Europe.

The FIRST thing what White Europe has to do is to cut 'diplomatic' and 'economic' ties with the Muslim countries. They should stop their support of GENOCIDAL Muslim terrorist leaders like Erdogan.

Like I said, deportation of groups happened all they time. It happened in the Balkans, in the USSR (Stalin deported many people to Siberia), it happened in China. It happens EVERYWHERE.

Radical Islam is the cancer is Europe and that cancer needs to be cut out!

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Inselaffe
    Country
    New Zealand
    Y-DNA
    R-U106
    mtDNA
    HV18
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,648
    Given: 10,377

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by MS85 View Post
    Personally, I'm waiting for a moment when the White Europeans have the courage and deport Muslims to their failed states.
    There are many skilled and decent Moslems living within the European states. What is required, IMO, is Australian model of deporting anyone who fails to live by the laws of the land. Fail this basic character test, adios.

In summary, a refugee who commits a crime in Australia may be deported or removed under certain circumstances.1 These circumstances are set out in the Migration Act 1958 (Cth) and they apply to all non-citizens in Australia, including refugees.

https://www.kaldorcentre.unsw.edu.au...racter-grounds

Even those who have been there all their lives.

Criminal who has never set foot in New Zealand to be deported here from Australia
    https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/cri...from-australia

It can be done. Politicians just need to have some balls and protect those they serve.

Quote Originally Posted by meson View Post
    That will never happen Azizam. They need replacement population, future workforce.
    The future is automation and robotics. These unskilled peoples are not required.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Azeri Turk
    Ancestry
    Qizilbash Turkic
    Country
    European Union
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by frankhammer View Post

The future is automation and robotics. These unskilled peoples are not required.
    You can't just replace a professor or a surgeon with a robot. It will eventually happen but not in near future and Europe needs these replacements.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    (i∂-m)Ψ=0
    Country
    Vietnam
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

It has less to do with politics. Europe is facing a massive replacement population crisis. They need these migrants. Lots of European nationalists come here and moan about migrants but how many of them will take responsibility of finding a wife, making a home and raising a family of four kids? This is the harsh reality that many European nations are facing today. I wish Europeans best (even the supremacists) but their fertility rate is dangerously low.

As for political Islam, I disagree with you because Shia Islam is a massive binder for Iranian nation now. I am paternally an ethnic azeri turk, what do you think binds me with my Persian countrymen from Zagros ? Saffavids saw that 5 centuries ago. That is the reason that even after Arab, Mongol invasions we are still standing while many around us have vanished. I am not a bigot so I do not associate myself with azeri or any identity. I am just an Iranian and Iran is my Aryan Vatanam.
    Iranians are not really a problem in Europe. There are not many Iranian in Europe, lol. But Islam is really a problem for the Iranians. Islam stops Iranian people to develop and evolve!

It is mostly Arabs (+Eastern Africans) and Turks that create problems.

Low fertility rate or their individualistc culture is not the problem for White Europe. It has been always like this in Europe. If there were no other people in the world they, would still survive for thousands of years.

The problem is mass migration and the culture of those people who come to Europe. It is about a 'clash' of civilizations. While Western civilisation is not perfect at all and has some wrong points, Islam is very intolerant and doesn't accept other cultures.

Islam doesn't accept the Western values and it will never accept the Western values. Why should White Europe support people who never will accept them at the first place? They did that out of economic interests. White Europe is FRIENDLY toward Islam, not because they are 'enlighted' people. It is because of their economical motives. But they should forget about MORE money and MORE economical wealth. It is better to be less rich than to increase your chance to be exterminated.

ISLAM is an EXISTENTIAL threat for the European culture. But many Europeans are too greedy and egocentric to do something about that.
    Last edited by MS85; 05-12-2019 at 12:12 AM.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Inselaffe
    Country
    New Zealand
    Y-DNA
    R-U106
    mtDNA
    HV18
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,648
    Given: 10,377

1 Not allowed!

and?
    These unskilled people aren't professors nor surgeons. And even if the odd one is, their qualifications are not necessarily transferable or recognised in any other nation.

So what are these people there for? Garbage collectors?

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    (i∂-m)Ψ=0
    Country
    Vietnam
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by frankhammer View Post
    There are many skilled and decent Moslems living within the European states. What is required, IMO, is Australian model of deporting anyone who fails to live by the laws of the land. Fail this basic character test, adios.

In summary, a refugee who commits a crime in Australia may be deported or removed under certain circumstances.1 These circumstances are set out in the Migration Act 1958 (Cth) and they apply to all non-citizens in Australia, including refugees.

https://www.kaldorcentre.unsw.edu.au...racter-grounds

Even those who have been there all their lives.

Criminal who has never set foot in New Zealand to be deported here from Australia
    https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/cri...from-australia

It can be done. Politicians just need to have some balls and protect those they serve.
    So everybody who had a good immigrant grandpa and even a correct hard working father is already for 2 generation in his adopted land. But he/she makes a mistake in already his native country, what should people do about them? Young generation can radicalise very fast and can be used as a Trojan Horse. The problem is really Islam that doesn't accept other cultures.

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920 LastLast

Thread Information