Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Have you noticed that Arabic language sounds a bit demonic.

Last Online
    04-21-2024 @ 07:22 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    iranic. anatolian.
    Ethnicity
    kurd. anatolian highlander
    Country
    Turkey
    Region
    Kurdistan
    Hero
    serhat apo
    Relationship Status
    It's complicated
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,286
    Given: 6,796

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Celestia View Post
    the lone-wolf type guys are very attractive.

Last Online
    10-07-2023 @ 02:12 PM
    Ethnicity
    Eastern Europe
    Country
    Finland
    Region
    Gibraltar
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    C4a
    Hero
    Jesus, James Clerk Maxwell, Plato, Isaac Newton, Nikola Tesla, Arvo Pärt, Gennady Golovkin
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,286
    Given: 1,535

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Selurong View Post
    Oh look at the heretic among the 10000 different Protestant sects who can't agree with each other accuse the Catholics who inherently possess Universality of doctrine of acting possessed as their liturgies include stuff such as shaking, quaking, being slain by the spirit, talking in imperceptible tounges or turning worship into a stage performance while Catholic solemnity and cerebralness is a sign of being "possesed"'?

If I were you I would stop embarrassing myself by such hatred. I believe in you. And I being a Catholic I forgive you for that already.

Sent from my CHM-U01 using Tapatalk
    You misunderstood me. I was talking about casting demons out, not being possessed. He asked me to come and rescue so i told him that we barely do this or if we do we just pray and that's it. Catholics have more traditions in this (casting demons out).
    Quote Originally Posted by gıulıoımpa View Post
    mongolian sounds more demonic imo
    Mongolian sounds like some guttural shaman type of stuff. But listen to Russian! Sounds like some lower demonic realm pervert frog entity language. It's not even a debate whether those people attacked Finland and Ukraine...

Quote Originally Posted by grecoroman View Post

They are possessed.

Last Online
    10-20-2020 @ 10:23 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Sardinian
    Ethnicity
    Sardinian
    Ancestry
    North Western Sardinia
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Sardinia
    Hero
    Leonidas of Sparta, Constantine XI, Hampsicoras of Cornus (Sardinian Hero)
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,656
    Given: 332

0 Not allowed!

There are too many L in Arabic, you risk to choke yourself with your own tongue while trying to speak Arabic.
    Non Auro, Sed Ferro, Recuperanda Est Patria (Not by Gold, But by Iron, Is the Nation to be Recovered) - Marcus Furius Camillus (Roman General)

Banned
    Last Online
    01-19-2024 @ 01:06 PM
    Ethnicity
    Visayan (Filipino)
    Country
    Philippines
    Y-DNA
    The largest BBC in the TA but you can't suck it because I made a vow of celibacy. Chastity is sexy!
    Politics
    Righteous
    Hero
    DN8, Carlito's Way, The Lawspeaker, Toppo900, Teutone and KuriousKatKommittee!
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Repentant of my former man-whoreness. But you like it if naughty?! Ooh let me spank you my sinner!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,721
    Given: 6,335

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by shlömö View Post
    You misunderstood me. I was talking about casting demons out, not being possessed. He asked me to come and rescue so i told him that we barely do this or if we do we just pray and that's it. Catholics have more traditions in this (casting demons out).

Mongolian sounds like some guttural shaman type of stuff. But listen to Russian! Sounds like some lower demonic realm pervert frog entity language. It's not even a debate whether those people attacked Finland and Ukraine...

They are possessed.
    Oooh I am deeply sorry I profoundly misunderstood your post. Forgive me.

Your righteousness has exceeded that of the Pharisees.

At that point I became possessed by the letter of the law and not the spirit.

Luther had a point and you made me experience a mini reformation.

Last Online
    05-22-2019 @ 12:12 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Castizo
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Castizo
    Ancestry
    British Isles, Mexico
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Politics
    Minimalist
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by shlömö View Post
    I'm trying to solve the Middle Eastern puzzle. Like what is going on and how much their pagan worship affected their mentality... Northern Mesopotamia is even trickier case to be honest.

Yeah, and personality as well. Christian Arabs seem to be very sweet in general. They are our hope in the Middle East. We need more democracy and peace there so we can start digging up ancient civilizations and bones.

Protestants barely do this. Or they do but not professionally like Catholics.
    Catholics are devil-possessed themselves, as they pray to idols which 1 Corinthians 10:20 states are devils. Their hippie false Jesus and saint idols will drag them down to the devils they are possessed with, should they not learn that salvation is by faith alone.
    Former dolt, now a dolt who's just interested in the history of England.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Visayan (Filipino)
    Country
    Philippines
    Y-DNA
    The largest BBC in the TA but you can't suck it because I made a vow of celibacy. Chastity is sexy!
    Politics
    Righteous
    Hero
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Repentant of my former man-whoreness. But you like it if naughty?! Ooh let me spank you my sinner!
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Sometimes as Catholics being the religious authority of our time due to our antiquity and tradition have become the Pharisees that have have acussed the modern Christs.

I am deeply sorry for acting like this though and Catholicism should go back it's Apostolic Roots instead of being a peachy self righteous.

Last Online
    05-22-2019 @ 12:12 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Castizo
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Castizo
    Ancestry
    British Isles, Mexico
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Politics
    Minimalist
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5

0 Not allowed!

For the Catholic above me:
    Former dolt, now a dolt who's just interested in the history of England.

Banned
    Last Online
    08-10-2019 @ 01:01 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Catastrophy
    Ethnicity
    Tragedy
    Ancestry
    Hell
    Country
    North-Korea
    Taxonomy
    Chimera
    Politics
    Anarcho-you-wont-like-it
    Hero
    Louis Antoine de Saint-Just
    Religion
    Atheist, to cut it short
    Relationship Status
    Deactivated
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,378
    Given: 1,377

1 Not allowed!

Two parameters have to be accounted, dialect and intelligence, some dialects are plainly awful, while dumb people are mostly hysterics who can not properly speak due to being an inbred religious fanatics.

Last Online
    10-20-2020 @ 10:23 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Sardinian
    Ethnicity
    Sardinian
    Ancestry
    North Western Sardinia
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Sardinia
    Hero
    Leonidas of Sparta, Constantine XI, Hampsicoras of Cornus (Sardinian Hero)
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,656
    Given: 332

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Wesson View Post
    For the Catholic above me:
    Is that a religious ceremony or what? He looks like a cabaret performer. Having seen Protestant cerimonies on tv, I find that they look aseptic, without passion, you can't perceive a genuine faith.
    Non Auro, Sed Ferro, Recuperanda Est Patria (Not by Gold, But by Iron, Is the Nation to be Recovered) - Marcus Furius Camillus (Roman General)

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Visayan (Filipino)
    Country
    Philippines
    Y-DNA
    Politics
    Righteous
    Hero
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Wesson View Post
    Catholics are devil-possessed themselves, as they pray to idols which 1 Corinthians 10:20 states are devils. Their hippie false Jesus and saint idols will drag them down to the devils they are possessed with, should they not learn that salvation is by faith alone.
    Let's not go down the path of degrading each other through pissing contests of self righteousness and enrich each other through mutual humility since Satan works through pride.

So allow me to humble you a bit.

Please specify by what you mean by "Idol". If it's the cult of the Saints. It's not really idolatry since Saints are merely the gathering of righteous people in heaven praying to God or God asking them to pray for another.

God asks humans to pray for another not just to God himself.

Ephesians 6:18

18In the same way, prayer is essential in this ongoing warfare. Pray hard and long. Pray for your brothers and sisters. Keep your eyes open. Keep each other's spirits up so that no one falls behind or drops out.

If it's about sculptures or art or graven images in Catholic churches, then it has Biblical precedent in the Temple of Solomon which had pillars, statues and images. There are even winged Serpaphim sculpted on the two sides of the Holy of Holies.

Also Faith alone contradicts the Bible since the Bible says that Faith without works is dead.

James 2:14-26

14Whatdoes itprofit, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can faith save him?15If a brother or sister is naked and destitute of daily food,16andone of you says to them, “Depart in peace, be warmed and filled,” but you do not give them the things which are needed for the body, whatdoes itprofit?17Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.

18But someone will say, “You have faith, and I have works.”Show me your faith without[a]your works,and I will show you my faith by[b]my works.19You believe that there is one God. You do well. Even the demons believe—and tremble!20But do you want to know, O foolish man, that faith without works is[c]dead?21Was not Abraham our father justified by workswhen he offered Isaac his son on the altar?22Do you seethat faith was working together with his works, and byworks faith was made[d]perfect?23And the Scripture was fulfilled which says,“Abraham believed God, and it was[e]accounted to him for righteousness.”And he was calledthe friend of God.24You see then that a man is justified by works, and not by faith only.

25Likewise,was not Rahab the harlot also justified by works when she received the messengers and sentthemout another way?

26For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.

Please point out anything wrong in me too my Protestant brother.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information