Country
    Jamaica
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,132
    Given: 4,897

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ♥ Lily ♥ View Post
    Jamaicans say 'ter-tee-tree' instead of 'thirty three' and 'ting' instead of 'thing' like the Irish.
    Wait a min, Jamaicans got it from Irish?

Oi you lots
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Jamaican
    Country
    Jamaica
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,132
    Given: 4,897

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by KMack View Post
    You did that to yourself, I just made you realize it.
    Shut yo bumbaclart mou'

Banned
    Last Online
    01-07-2022 @ 06:32 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    German English
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    anti corruption
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,540
    Given: 9,189

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Rato de Esgoto View Post
    Yo getting cucked by niggas fam hehehehe
    Nope just laughing you guys hoping to be accepted by people of Euro heritage. Pretty pathetic.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-20-2019 @ 06:57 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Voodoo
    Ethnicity
    Anthropofagist + Ifá Practitioner
    Ancestry
    Jumanji
    Country
    Haiti
    Region
    Estado de Durango
    Y-DNA
    I1
    Taxonomy
    Bantuid + some Veddoid (1/128) + Kaffirid (1/555)
    Politics
    Papa Doc
    Hero
    Idi Amin + Kmack
    Religion
    Voodoo
    Relationship Status
    I killed my 4 wives
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,378
    Given: 3,032

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by KMack View Post
    Nope just laughing you guys hoping to be accepted by people of Euro heritage. Pretty pathetic.

I'm not black, retard, I change my profile for random ethnicities/races from time to time. That's why I put ''Predominantly African''.

Anyway I never saw Blacks begging to be accepted, they rather fight and cuck weaklings like you. As Malcom X said: ''No one's going to give you anything, if you're a man, you take it''. Guys like you prefer to whine on forums about white western women being fucked by Tyrones.

Слава Путину! Я люблю Россию. Z
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-03-2024 @ 06:18 PM
    From Dorset, but live in the City of Westminster (Central London)
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    English, 1/8 Welsh, 1/16 Western Irish.
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Russophile. Brexiteer. Avoidance of WW3 and Nuclear War. Anti NATO. Anti WEF. Against Russophobia.
    Hero
    President Putin (creator of a rising multipolar world.) Viktor Orbán, George Galloway
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,551
    Given: 27,895

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Goobyski View Post
    Wait a min, Jamaicans got it from Irish?
    Yea, Irish people are the second largest ethnic group in Jamaica. The Irish were taken to Jamaica as servants on British ships under the British Empire. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_people_in_Jamaica

Irish accent influence on Jamaicans: https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTo...n-Ireland.html

https://www.quora.com/How-did-the-Ja...cent-originate

7 Interesting facts about the Irish Influence in Jamaica

Have you ever noticed the similarities between the Irish and the Jamaican? It’s more than just the laid-back fun-loving attitudes. Our shared history began almost 400 years ago when England took over Jamaican from the Spanish and needed to populate their new colony. Our shared history began almost 400 years ago when the English began to deport men, women and children for little to no crimes to Jamaica. Large numbers of the Irish deportees died, their fair skin sizzled beneath the Caribbean sun.

Cromwell realised that children would have a better chance of survival, at one point he sent 2,000 boys and girls between the age of 10 year and 14 years to pick cotton and, sadly breed. Cromwell’s letter to one of his planter friends survives, and so too the linage of those deported Irish. This deportation continued until the 1830’s, after slavery emancipation the Irish continued to emigrate to Jamaica as indentured servants where they brought with them their culture and intermarried to etch their own mark in Jamaica’s great motto.

#Fact 1
    25% of Jamaica’s claim Irish ancestors. Irish people are the second-largest reported ethnic group in Jamaica after Jamaicans of African ancestry.

#Fact 2
    The Jamaica accent share elements of the Irish accent. The Irish lived with the newly arrived African slaves. Some taught the slaves the English language. The Irish guttural accent is still evident today.

#Fact 3
    Both Ireland and Jamaica were British colonies. Ireland gained their independence in 1921 and Jamaica in 1962

#Fact 4
    Jamaica is dotted with Irish place names like Irish Town, Clonmel, Dublin Castle, Kildare, Sligoville, Belfast, Athenry.

#Fact 5
    Irish Moss is…exactly as it say’s – Irish. During Ireland’s famine in the 1850’s, to survive the Irish drank the seaweed. Those who emigrated to Jamaica during the famine found the same seaweed growing on the coast in Jamaica. Long before high-protein drinks or energy boosters, the Irish in Jamaica had their own supper fuel drink.

#Fact 6
    The Maroon Morris dance, brought to Jamaica by indentured servants from England, Scotland, and Ireland.

#Fact 7
    Although Jamaica and Ireland are small islands, both nationalities are identifiable worldwide, the Irish and Jamaican cultures and their people have made a clear stamp internationally. Jamaican’s who claim Irish heritage are, Bob Marley, Marcus Garvey, Donovan Bailey, Claude McKay, and the rapper SPOT.

https://jamaicans.com/interesting-fa...uence-jamaica/

Last edited by ♥ Lily ♥; 04-18-2019 at 02:16 AM.
    ❀♫ ღ ♬ ♪ And the angle of the sun changed it all. ❀¸.•*¨♥✿ 🎶

Banned
    Last Online
    08-10-2019 @ 01:01 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Catastrophy
    Ethnicity
    Tragedy
    Ancestry
    Hell
    Country
    North-Korea
    Taxonomy
    Chimera
    Politics
    Anarcho-you-wont-like-it
    Hero
    Louis Antoine de Saint-Just
    Religion
    Atheist, to cut it short
    Relationship Status
    Deactivated
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,378
    Given: 1,377

1 Not allowed!

Throw that joint off, Jamaica is easily one of the worst countries in the world.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Russophile. Brexiteer. Avoidance of WW3 and Nuclear War. Anti NATO. Anti WEF. Against Russophobia.
    Hero
    President Putin (creator of a rising multipolar world.) Viktor Orbán, George Galloway
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

My Saint Lucian ex said that people on his native island don't like Jamaicans visiting as he said they act like 'big shots' and would commit crimes. He said the Jamaicans try to act like Yardie gangsters and bully the other Caribbean Islanders. He said that Jamaicans walk around like they think they're superior to others. Both countries are British Commonwealth nations and share the same Queen Elizabeth II as their head of state.

He has some Jamaican friends too in London... everyone is an individual and there's good apples and bad apples found in all baskets/nations, and he frequently listens to singers from Jamaica.

He doesn't like many African people either - especially Nigerians. My ex shouted at an African man once (I don't know which African nation he was from) who he fell out with in London. He told him that he's blacker than his shoe and that Africa is nothing but desert... which I thought was a mean thing to say. He also strongly dislikes most African peoples cultures. He also has a strong dislike of gay men. Also he said he's very happy that Shamima Begum isn't allowed back into the U.K. He said he likes English people a lot and gets along well with us. He spent half of his childhood growing up in Saint Lucia and the other half of his childhood living in Kent in England. He said he doesn't like Eastern European immigrants in London though. He speaks both French and English.

Saint Lucia is more civilised and nicer than Jamaica: https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...aradise-Island

All of the Caribbean Islanders have their own different cultures, like European continent nations and African continent nations also all have their own languages and various cultures.
    Last edited by ♥ Lily ♥; 04-18-2019 at 03:38 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-07-2022 @ 06:32 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    German English
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    anti corruption
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,540
    Given: 9,189

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Rato de Esgoto View Post
    I'm not black, retard, I change my profile for random ethnicities/races from time to time. That's why I put ''Predominantly African''.

Anyway I never saw Blacks begging to be accepted, they rather fight and cuck weaklings like you. As Malcom X said: ''No one's going to give you anything, if you're a man, you take it''. Guys like you prefer to whine on forums about white western women being fucked by Tyrones.
    Malcom X was a pussy who got murdered by his own fake Muslim blacks. Guys like you beg for acceptance because you have no history. All you got hey we can get some white women! Fucking pathetic. Totally incapable of creating and running a first world country and still begging for handouts across the planet.

Banned
    Last Online
    08-10-2019 @ 01:01 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Catastrophy
    Ethnicity
    Tragedy
    Ancestry
    Hell
    Country
    North-Korea
    Taxonomy
    Chimera
    Politics
    Anarcho-you-wont-like-it
    Hero
    Louis Antoine de Saint-Just
    Religion
    Atheist, to cut it short
    Relationship Status
    Deactivated
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,378
    Given: 1,377

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ♥ Lily ♥ View Post
    He told him that he's blacker than his shoe and that Africa is nothing but desert...

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Hero
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Phenix View Post
    Caribbean Islanders are generally lighter than certain African people due to the climate of Africa being hotter and also due to Caribbean Islanders (a.k.a. 'West Indies') having some European admixture. One of the grandparents of my ex was a Red Indian (Amerindian.) His black brother has gingerish hair and greenish eyes and a light black complexion. The African man who he got into an argument with once had an extremely dark complexion and my ex didn't like him, so he said some mean things to him.

Jamaicans and Nigerians don't like each other much either.

Caribbean Islanders struggle to culturally identify with Africans: https://www.panafricanthought.com/wh...fy-as-african/

Also Africans say that African-Americans are culturally very different to people who are culturally raised in Africa.
    Last edited by ♥ Lily ♥; 04-18-2019 at 03:32 AM.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information