Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Do turks looks more southern european than mena ?

Last Online
    11-03-2023 @ 09:07 PM
    Ethnicity
    Pakistani
    Country
    Pakistan
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,274
    Given: 1,063

3 Not allowed!

who cares , I find many Turkish women to be Prettier than many European women.

Last Online
    03-02-2024 @ 11:09 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Upper Mesopotamian
    Ethnicity
    Assyrian, Georgian Jewish, minor Armenian
    Ancestry
    Chalcolithic Armenia (EHG), Anatolian Neolithic Farmer (AHG), Copper Age Zagros, Canaan, Urartu, Ass
    Country
    Australia
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Religion
    Irreligious
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,784
    Given: 10,478

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kivan View Post
    Btw, I find it amusing these bunch of Arabs, Assyrians, North-Africans, etc here in the forum talking shit about us and trying make Turks like their brown kin. Even funny, the user Shelati, always classifying gypsies and South-Asians as "Anatolid", "Cappadocian-Med", etc.

Get a life.
    Ladies and gentlemen, I am just gonna state the obvious: we have OWD-ism in our midst. Eastern Turks are almost equally as "brown" as Levantines and Mesopotamians. And, most Europeans don't really see us any different from each other (this forum is proof and even you have came across such Europeans who think we all look Arabs). So just don't go there and have this embarrassing superiority complex, bub. It ain't working. Lmao.

It seems like you are equating Anatolid and Cap Meds with Turkish people? Who said it's a type belonging to Turks only? Um FYI, Assyrians, Kurds and Armenians have ancestry in the Anatolia region as well. So when I classify a few darker types as Anatolid, I'm not connoting that Turks are "brown".

South Asians, at least the 'whiter' ones posted here, do indeed look Anatolid (if you didn't know, that's Armenoid + Med). Not sure why there's a problem with that? That doesn't mean they "look Turkish" FFS. I'm not sure why you're so triggered by me using these eastern phenotypes on Asiatic peoples. So triggered that you started to antagonise me badly, when I actually thought you were one of the more amicable users in here. Not sure what went into you and why you changed drastically.

Besides, I think Greeks and Balkan people would also be 'offended' and put off by you as well for classifying every, even slightly, Med looking folk from Turkey and Iran as "Pontid". Honestly, it's gotten so repetitive. No matter how eastern shifted they look, they are always "Pontids". This reeks OWD-ism. But I don't hate you for it. I don't take classification seriously where I would smear people just because they use the wrong classifications. But we must get a life? Okay.

I have always said that Turks, especially those from the western portion, are the whitest west Asians due to their geography. So we can put that aside. With that being said, your photos are questionable. Are some of them at least taken in Ankara or any eastern cities of Turkey? If they're all snaps from Istanbul, then of course the individuals in them will be pretty white and therefore your post will be unfair. Just saying.

Last Online
    03-02-2024 @ 11:09 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Upper Mesopotamian
    Ethnicity
    Assyrian, Georgian Jewish, minor Armenian
    Ancestry
    Chalcolithic Armenia (EHG), Anatolian Neolithic Farmer (AHG), Copper Age Zagros, Canaan, Urartu, Ass
    Country
    Australia
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Religion
    Irreligious
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,784
    Given: 10,478

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Deneb View Post
    Another example: Sivassport Technical Staff.

I believe that this is a fair representation of Turks. A nice and appropriate mixture of Meds, Alpines, Taurids, Anatolids and Turanids. Not too light, not too dark. Hopefully nobody will say it's cherrypicked because a few don't look too European.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-08-2021 @ 12:46 PM
    Ethnicity
    --
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14,463
    Given: 12,450

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Shelati View Post
    Ladies and gentlemen, I am just gonna state the obvious: we have OWD-ism in our midst. Eastern Turks are almost equally as "brown" as Levantines and Mesopotamians. And, most Europeans don't really see us any different from each other (this forum is proof and even you have came across such Europeans who think we all look Arabs). So just don't go there and have this embarrassing superiority complex, bub. It ain't working. Lmao.

It seems like you are equating Anatolid and Cap Meds with Turkish people? Who said it's a type belonging to Turks only? Um FYI, Assyrians, Kurds and Armenians have ancestry in the Anatolia region as well. So when I classify a few darker types as Anatolid, I'm not connoting that Turks are "brown".

South Asians, at least the 'whiter' ones posted here, do indeed look Anatolid (if you didn't know, that's Armenoid + Med). Not sure why there's a problem with that? That doesn't mean they "look Turkish" FFS. I'm not sure why you're so triggered by me using these eastern phenotypes on Asiatic peoples. So triggered that you started to antagonise me badly, when I actually thought you were one of the more amicable users in here. Not sure what went into you and why you changed drastically.

Besides, I think Greeks and Balkan people would also be 'offended' and put off by you as well for classifying every, even slightly, Med looking folk from Turkey and Iran as "Pontid". Honestly, it's gotten so repetitive. No matter how eastern shifted they look, they are always "Pontids". This reeks OWD-ism. But I don't hate you for it. I don't take classification seriously where I would smear people just because they use the wrong classifications. But we must get a life? Okay.

I have always said that Turks, especially those from the western portion, are the whitest west Asians due to their geography. So we can put that aside. With that being said, your photos are questionable. Are some of them at least taken in Ankara or any eastern cities of Turkey? If they're all snaps from Istanbul, then of course the individuals in them will be pretty white and therefore your post will be unfair. Just saying.
    First of all, i removed the thumbs down from your post. Do you always cry like a baby always that you get downvoted? Downvoting is not against the rules of the forum. And btw, it's better you stop harassing me and sending messages, or I will report you to the staff for harassment:

Second, stop projecting your inferiority complex against others and talking shit about my people. You are the biggest trolls in this site, and you are the last person who might call others "OWD" here.
    This man is North Italian? Hell, he is 'exotic' looking even for Assyrian standards.

Orientalid + Berid

He fits in all of West Asia like a glove, especially Jordan and Iraq.
    You are always classifying Europeans with "MENA" phenotypes and doing the opposite regarding them. Let me teach some things to you, troll:

1. "Anatolia" ends in Sivas, most of the East portion of the country/"Kurdistan"/"Assyria" is not part of Anatolia.

2. You look desperate to lump us with semites. Put in you head that "Eastern Turks" have nothing to do with Levantines, neither genetically or phenotypically. My country is being flooded with Arabs, and your average Levantine refugee stand out like a sore thumb in most of the regions of the country. Any user from Turkey here will agree with me.

3. Cope. You keep passing South-Asian and gypsies as Turkish, but when someone talk about Assyrians you reply the person saying that he/she can't talk about your people because he/she doesn't know how Assyrians look like:
    Please don't speak for my people. You have no idea how we look like.
    4. How do you know that the photos i posted were from Western Turkey? There's no much difference regarding most regions of the countries. You clearly don't know any shit about Turkey and keep talking as you live there. I posted photos from Southern Turkey already. Here photos from a province close to Levant, you liar:

Ps: you cry because of a downvote but apparently keep sending your friend Nazarene thumbing down my posts and upvoting your trollish posts. Laughable.
    Last edited by Kivan; 04-19-2019 at 03:25 AM.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    04-22-2024 @ 07:48 AM
    Ethnicity
    ?
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,805
    Given: 4,573

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Winds View Post
    "MENA" looking Turks are mostly Anatolid which is a mixture of Dinaro-Med and Armenoid, it explains a lot for a knowledgeable person in these topics. Lol at Lebanese btw, Kurds have more Southern European appearance than them let alone Turks.
    Lmao bullshit

Last Online
    10-30-2023 @ 08:27 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Country
    Greece
    Y-DNA
    I2
    Taxonomy
    Pontid-CM
    Hero
    Leonidas
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,705
    Given: 4,442

1 Not allowed!

Not MENA but more Caucasian.
    Actually they look to me like 70% Caucasian Anatolian and 30% Med

Last Online
    10-30-2023 @ 08:27 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Country
    Greece
    Y-DNA
    I2
    Taxonomy
    Pontid-CM
    Hero
    Leonidas
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,705
    Given: 4,442

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Eggyolk View Post
    It isn't.
    J is MENA DNA . LOL
    This forum is full of clueless idiots

Banned
    Last Online
    04-20-2019 @ 06:57 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Voodoo
    Ethnicity
    Anthropofagist + Ifá Practitioner
    Ancestry
    Jumanji
    Country
    Haiti
    Region
    Estado de Durango
    Y-DNA
    I1
    Taxonomy
    Bantuid + some Veddoid (1/128) + Kaffirid (1/555)
    Politics
    Papa Doc
    Hero
    Idi Amin + Kmack
    Religion
    Voodoo
    Relationship Status
    I killed my 4 wives
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,378
    Given: 3,032

2 Not allowed!

Turks look in between Caucasus peoples and Southern Europeans.

Last Online
    Today @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    YNWA
    Ethnicity
    The Human Race
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,385
    Given: 2,855

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by DarknessWin View Post
    J is MENA DNA . LOL
    This forum is full of clueless idiots
    Shocking.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    04-22-2024 @ 07:48 AM
    Ethnicity
    ?
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,805
    Given: 4,573

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kivan View Post
    I should stop projecting my inferiority complex against others and talking shit about other people.
    Fixed habibi

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread Information