Ancestry
    Anglo Cajun
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,068
    Given: 15,885

2 Not allowed!

If you’re looking for something casual try Tinder if you haven’t already. It’s a pretty universal known app for hookups lol.
    But yes us women like men that play hard to get.. if you bombard us too quickly with compliments it comes off as desperate at times

Oi you lots
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Jamaican
    Country
    Jamaica
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,132
    Given: 4,897

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Celestialsayer View Post
    If you’re looking for something casual try Tinder if you haven’t already. It’s a pretty universal known app for hookups lol.
    But yes us women like men that play hard to get.. if you bombard us too quickly with compliments it comes off as desperate at times
    Maybe, but there's women who look for love too. I guess people are looking for that sparkling nowadays which unfortunately isn't common.

Malarxist-Bidenist
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    01-03-2022 @ 06:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic, Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Northwestern European-American
    Ancestry
    Great Britain (early 17th c.), Ireland (19th c.), Elsaß Germany (19th c.)
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Illinois
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Atlantic
    Politics
    Wählt Sozialdemokratisch! 🌹
    Hero
    Aldous Huxley
    Religion
    Hindu - Shakta (शाक्तं)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,782
    Given: 5,353

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kazimiera View Post
    Maybe going off-topic somewhat, but do you think some people are "cursed" with bad luck? My stepdad works in construction and every, single contract of his goes bad. It's unreal how much bad luck that man has. The odds say that you have to succeed at some point, even if it is by accident. Nope, not him. He has such consistent bad luck that you have to wonder whether someone out/up there has it in for him. If there was a bad luck lottery he'd hit the jackpot every time.
    I try to look at things as rationally as possible without resorting to any sort of metaphysical or supernatural speculation, so I really can't say. There are a lot of logistical issues (a slight handicap, a non-traditional job, being vastly over-educated, a straight but "non-normative" sexuality, etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by Kazimiera
    I get this sort of impression for you too. I've known you for years and you have such consistently shitty luck with women that it's unreal. And it's not for lack of trying either.
    I think a lot about how to fit patronizing "pros" into my budget, but despite having some $ in the bank, it's still prohibitively expensive. I'm in a bit of a hole with my stock trading, but I should be getting more capital soon, and I'm convinced that I will turn a profit. Getting more income will make things easier. I know I talk about hookers a lot, but I only indulge ~ 3x a year, tops.

Eventually, I think I'll just move overseas when I decide to find a wife (or a 'baby-mama') and have a kid.

Only butthurted clowns minuses my posts. -- Лиссиы

Fantasy Peddler
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic / Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    South Africa
    mtDNA
    I1b
    Taxonomy
    West Baltid
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35,591
    Given: 16,990

2 Not allowed!

If you bombard us too quickly with compliments it comes off as desperate at times
    It used to work on me when I was in my teens. A guy would say, "You're the most beautiful girl in the world!" and I would melt to mush. Another one they like to use is, "You're so different to other women." I can't even count how many times I was spun, and fell for, this story.

But today, when my husband tells me my hair looks nice I suspect that he wants some action between the sheets. And I'm usually right.

They're only effusive with compliments if they can get something in return (read: pussy).

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Cajun
    Ancestry
    Anglo Cajun
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mans not hot View Post
    Maybe, but there's women who look for love too. I guess people are looking for that sparkling nowadays which unfortunately isn't common.
    Yes you are right. I was guilty of that at one point but then I realized tinder is for a good time not a long time haha

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Cajun
    Ancestry
    Anglo Cajun
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

It used to work on me when I was in my teens. A guy would say, "You're the most beautiful girl in the world!" and I would melt to mush. Another one they like to use is, "You're so different to other women." I can't even count how many times I was spun, and fell for, this story.

But today, when my husband tells me my hair looks nice I suspect that he wants some action between the sheets. And I'm usually right.

They're only effusive with compliments if they can get something in return (read: pussy).
    Haha I think all of us women fall for the same lines at some point in our life. Luckily for us most of us get more clever as we age

Last Online
    Today @ 10:15 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    NE Europe+Crusader
    Country
    Russia
    Y-DNA
    R1b1b2a1a
    mtDNA
    U5b1e
    Taxonomy
    Dalo-Faelid\Sub-Nordid
    Politics
    Phenotype positivity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,093
    Given: 10,127

1 Not allowed!

Actually i used to compliment wemen at work a lot when i worked in a restaraunt, and while it was very innocent from my side many did thought that i'm into something, got me into a couple of situation

Last Online
    Today @ 10:15 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    NE Europe+Crusader
    Country
    Russia
    Y-DNA
    R1b1b2a1a
    mtDNA
    U5b1e
    Taxonomy
    Dalo-Faelid\Sub-Nordid
    Politics
    Phenotype positivity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,093
    Given: 10,127

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Óttar View Post
    They are often engaged with writing a screen-play on their laptop or something. I don't know how on Earth I'm supposed to get their attention. Not to mention, rival males and girlfriends can cock-block.
    During the time of finishing my education and being jobless i, surprisingly, found out that museums are a great place to meet wemen, especiall art galleries and such artistic stuff.

It's quiet, usually with few people around and girls tend to be of good quality both in looks and intellect.

Oi you lots
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Jamaican
    Country
    Jamaica
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,132
    Given: 4,897

0 Not allowed!

Yes you are right. I was guilty of that at one point but then I realized tinder is for a good time not a long time haha
    Truth be told, after I broke up with my ex, I was lost and I'm still lost, it's like I'm still full of wounds that cannot be healed and looking for someone to hug me and relieve my pain, but I manage to stay strong and be single focusing on my things. Sometimes I look at the couples wherever I go, I get this feeling I wish I could have that and that, but it's feeling alone get me sometimes and it goes to people who been through the same.

Being single man, I had sex with women sometimes which is normal for being single. If women find me attractive and I find them attractive, that's how our magnet work like that, but from my experience, women I usually share bed with end up have funny feeling for me and they were so cringey which is a big turn off for me. It's not that I am looking for love, but the sparkling is simply not there and I gotta focus on myself. I made it so clear to women I had a conversation, but the reality said otherwise LOL.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Cajun
    Ancestry
    Anglo Cajun
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mans not hot View Post
    Truth be told, after I broke up with my ex, I was lost and I'm still lost, it's like I'm still full of wounds that cannot be healed and looking for someone to hug me and relieve my pain, but I manage to stay strong and be single focusing on my things. Sometimes I look at the couples wherever I go, I get this feeling I wish I could have that and that, but it's feeling alone get me sometimes and it goes to people who been through the same.

Being single man, I had sex with women sometimes which is normal for being single. If women find me attractive and I find them attractive, that's how our magnet work like that, but from my experience, women I usually share bed with end up have funny feeling for me and they were so cringey which is a big turn off for me. It's not that I am looking for love, but the sparkling is simply not there and I gotta focus on myself. I made it so clear to women I had a conversation, but the reality said otherwise LOL.
    Aw I understand.
    Breaks ups are tough. And you aren’t going to feel that sparkly feeling until you’ve completely moved on. That’s why you’re getting turned off by these other women who are developing feelings. Maybe you’re not ready yet? And that’s okay. Give yourself some time. Casual sex is simply casual fun. Take it for what it is until you find someone you’re truly interested in.

And as for women, we are typically emotional beings. We crave emotional security. And sex is typically an emotional and intimate time for us. So I’m not surprised by women wanting to stay around after the sex. It’s natural

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information