Savage
    Religion
    dem boobiez
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,088
    Given: 3,785

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Learning_Genetics View Post
    By this are you referring to Jewish merchants? Because the patterns you mentioned seem to reflect the Jewish migrations throughout Europe.

If so, does it mean a lot of Scots could have Jewish ancestry?
    I know some people like to call them all Jews but I'm yet to find confirmation for that. At least some of them were indeed Jewish. But were they all Jews is still an open question. Even if they originated from Middle East they could as well be followers of some cults.

If it is written by a Western author it is most likely going to represent his world view. And as you know most Westerners cannot understand Russia. Why they can't understand your country is beyond me. For me it is not at all strange.
    Most are taking the easy path of projecting their own perception, priorities and motivation on totally different people. Sometimes outcome is hilarious, sometimes tragic.

I heard it was still there in Russia in the 1960s? Is it true?
    At Caucasus maybe. Even if it was it was hidden and orchestrated under more contemporary facade. Because Soviet authorities discouraged such practices. I'm not sure if there was prosecution for it but it was definitely publicly condemned.

A lot of people don't want to acknowledge how dire the entire situation is getting here. No one wants to talk about it. If you have honest conversations about our problems people will exclude you. The moral cowardice here is appalling.
    Exactly as it was before fall of Roman Empire. Everyone with half a brain had foreseen barbarians coming yet everyone continued their futile existence full of leisure because of widespread apathy and lack of will to fight.

Well by losers I meant those people who are just absolutely the worst people, literally no desire to be good people. Lazy, cowardly, dishonourable etc.
    One thing I learned from years of living in different cultures is every nation has its share of slackers and losers. No matter how hard you try or how harsh the environment is there are always few bad seeds out there.

Last Online
    04-04-2021 @ 02:04 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic-Norse-Germanic-Baltic
    Ethnicity
    Celtic-Norse-Germanic-Baltic
    Ancestry
    Scotland, England, Ireland, Lithuania
    Country
    Scotland
    Politics
    Conservatism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 213
    Given: 91

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sarmatian View Post
    Exactly as it was before fall of Roman Empire. Everyone with half a brain had foreseen barbarians coming yet everyone continued their futile existence full of leisure because of widespread apathy and lack of will to fight.
    In any case, all we can do is maintain our personal honour.

Boris Johnson like all his predecessors before him won't be able to fix any of our issues. I think we'll see more and more extremism and instability spread as the 21st century progresses. Unfortunately the far left and far right will grow here which will be terrible. But all this is because of our incompetent political class. Communalism will increase. What are these idiots in our government trying to do? I don't understand.

People here don't want to accept the fundamental problems. It is not in my hands, unfortunately. All I can do is work for the honourable cause.

Hopefully our countries will be friends one day.
    Last edited by Learning_Genetics; 08-17-2019 at 10:31 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information