Country
    Chad
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 7,850/347
    Given: 4,879/301

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Default Mental health problem awareness Thread

I have to say something, I have a minor depression and post trauma that I've battled from from the last year due to nearly getting stabbed, my ex and my family complication and it affected me with the people who's around me. My temper gotten out of hand, both emotionally and partially, physically. So I decided to seek a counsel for help, but it doesn't help me at all. No one understood me, so I just fuck it and battle it on my own being capable of what I need to do and establish myself in order to become a better person and handle with my symptoms.

Since I made my decision to stop seeing my ex and I regretted it ever since, but its more like I have made my sacrifice for my mum/family over my ex even tho my ex did not know because I kept the feeling to myself when I should have been opened with my feelings, but I was completely shutdown at that time. So a few months I thought I will be alright being single and that, but I used to think about my ex everyday here and there and When I found out that she's with someone I personally know actually threw a lot in my face even when I was in a relationship with my ex, guess that saying 'keep your friends far and your enemies close'. Im not sure if my ex jumped right into another relationship after I ended it with her to feel self worth and be secured because even if it isn't, then I don't know what is.

So I do my things, focus on my things ensure to achieve my dreams, passion, go out with friends have a good time and talk to new people (mostly women), but there's part of me that just died. I have became mature, sensible, calm, less arrogant and because of that due to mistakes I made, I decided not to live the old me and explore the new me in a positive way. My temper is always there and I grew up in South London when that time was very violent which had a negative impact on me as a kid, but even now I can control it. Boys talking too much and decide to want to fight with me, that's different story, but I decided not to lash out and using verbal attack that I used to because If I don't think before I react, situations would have been handled badly.

Now my post trauma is free and I still have a depression, someday Im fine someday Im not, but I usually get on with myself.

It's okay to have mental health and talk about it because you're not the only one, we all have in our lifetime.

Last Online
    Today @ 05:10 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    German English
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    anti corruption
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 7,563/167
    Given: 7,941/296

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Daddy issues?

itilvolga <33333
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Croat-Polack
    Country
    Chad
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 7,850/347
    Given: 4,879/301

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by KMack View Post
    Daddy issues?
    Its not even funny, contributing an irrelevant post to this thread when nowadays some people commit suicide from depression and other symptoms. Hell, even I nearly committed a suicide, but I'm still breathing, so I took that blessing as gift everyday.

Last Online
    Today @ 05:10 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    German English
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    anti corruption
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 7,563/167
    Given: 7,941/296

Quote Originally Posted by Mans not hot View Post
    Its not even funny, contributing an irrelevant post to this thread when nowadays some people commit suicide from depression and other symptoms. Hell, even I nearly committed a suicide, but I'm still breathing, so I took that blessing as gift everyday.
    You should seek professional help, best of success.

Last Online
    Today @ 10:10 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hungaric=HunorMagor,GermanoSlav,
    Ethnicity
    Hungarian/British
    Ancestry
    Hungary,Britain,
    Country
    Australia
    Y-DNA
    I2 M223, OL School Euro
    mtDNA
    H1m
    Taxonomy
    European
    Politics
    Centrist
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,715/52
    Given: 3,154/60

Quote Originally Posted by Mans not hot View Post
    I have to say something, I have a minor depression and post trauma that I've battled from from the last year due to nearly getting stabbed, my ex and my family complication and it affected me with the people who's around me. My temper gotten out of hand, both emotionally and partially, physically. So I decided to seek a counsel for help, but it doesn't help me at all. No one understood me, so I just fuck it and battle it on my own being capable of what I need to do and establish myself in order to become a better person and handle with my symptoms.

Since I made my decision to stop seeing my ex and I regretted it ever since, but its more like I have made my sacrifice for my mum/family over my ex even tho my ex did not know because I kept the feeling to myself when I should have been opened with my feelings, but I was completely shutdown at that time. So a few months I thought I will be alright being single and that, but I used to think about my ex everyday here and there and When I found out that she's with someone I personally know actually threw a lot in my face even when I was in a relationship with my ex, guess that saying 'keep your friends far and your enemies close'. Im not sure if my ex jumped right into another relationship after I ended it with her to feel self worth and be secured because even if it isn't, then I don't know what is.

So I do my things, focus on my things ensure to achieve my dreams, passion, go out with friends have a good time and talk to new people (mostly women), but there's part of me that just died. I have became mature, sensible, calm, less arrogant and because of that due to mistakes I made, I decided not to live the old me and explore the new me in a positive way. My temper is always there and I grew up in South London when that time was very violent which had a negative impact on me as a kid, but even now I can control it. Boys talking too much and decide to want to fight with me, that's different story, but I decided not to lash out and using verbal attack that I used to because If I don't think before I react, situations would have been handled badly.

Now my post trauma is free and I still have a depression, someday Im fine someday Im not, but I usually get on with myself.

It's okay to have mental health and talk about it because you're not the only one, we all have in our lifetime.
    Sorry for my ignorance , are u male or female ? anyways best of luck with your situation , hang in there time is a healer, joy is around the corner.
    My Heritage
    Europe 99.2%
    North and West European 62.6%
    East European 34.3%
    South Europe 2.3%
    Iberian 2.3%
    Middle East 0.8%

Thread Information