In a hypothetical scenario let's say ayliens captured you. They axe you to de-scribe humanity to them.
"We is apes but someone is more ape-y than others so we throw them in dark places to match they skeen cola while other apes have big gas exchange chamber in their faces and they surround themselves with gaily-colored metal objects, counting cellulose peels that have imaginary power over other apes, making apes with big, big exhaust pipes sit on they faces and expel reeking sulfate-rich pheromone mists to initiate the copulating sequence"
Not looking too good, dawg. They toss you into the nearest ocean as yet another fucking roadkill rodent who destroyed their alien ship-car bumper ("Just two more payments and I would finally own the goddamned thing. Fuck!") because telepathy-communicating ayliens don't understand your underdeveloped human squeaks, silly! 🤣🤣🤣 Jesus said Earth is are land so I hope Wilbur Smith teams up with Jeff Goldburn and Roland Emmerich and the United States Marines and nuke those goddamn Satanic goo-head brainiacs out of existence once and for all. HUMAN$ #1!

Speaking of crappy-ass movie directors, the nigga who recorded this (Top 10 Kickstarter-funded shaky found-footage blockbusters) happens to be just as derpy as the Homo sapiens sapiens specimens derpily captured on video at a local "Vancouver" hominid reservation. Smh.

Absolutely shocking (the cinematography skills).

@ 4:22 ominous HONKing sound
@ 5:24 ominous crow
@ 6:41 suprise Pee Wee Herman cameo
@ 8:08 unknown hominid vocalizations (mating sounds?)
@ 8:55, @ 21:28 [THE WALKING DEAD Theme intensifies]
@ 11:32, @ 11:42 more unknown hominid vocalizations
@ 20:30 "Don't mind me, junior. I am just an ol' prospector hopin' to strike rich here with my grandfather's lucky gold-stick."
@ 24:07 "Welcome to Back to the Future II: Biff's timeline. Enjoy your stay."

https://www.youtube.com/embed/0coZE9rXeyo