Thread: European effigies and violent video games. Is free speech PROBLEMATIC™? Judge Triple K decides

⚡treet ⚡atyr KuriousKatKommittee's Avatar
    Last Online
    10-19-2021 @ 11:18 PM
    Ethnicity
    Ashkenazi
    Country
    Antarctica
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,104
    Given: 3

1 Not allowed!

rolleyes European effigies and violent video games. Is free speech PROBLEMATIC™? Judge Triple K decides

All parties in the matter of Clown World v. reason step forward. The court is in session. Honorable judge Triple K presides.

Sit your clown asses down, we got a serious case to pass a motherfucking judgement on.

So in some Eastern European village, Transylvania or whatever (defendant), they was burning oversized dolls based on fictional folk characters and the plaintiff (World Jewish Congress) argued the practice needs to be banned.[1]

Now I'mma step forward right now and declare that it is the right of every angry villager to burn dolls of any size and shape. It irrelevant how much they goofy-ass Easter pińata dolls resemble real niggas but they ain't got a pulse on they so they ain't REAL PEOPLE legally, boii. Furthermore, I advise niggas on all sides (battered niggas, feminist niggas, physically weak niggas) to take the necessary precaution to protect your asses. Get that strap merch today* (this totally ain't some premium crisis actor shilling for or against the NRA. It's just a prank, bro.).

Meanwhile in Australia there was an incident with a school shooter or whatnot I don't follow the clown news who played "evil violent video games" or posted on a "problematic far-right forum" then decided to fade some niggas as he was shooting it on camera. Because they posted it on Facebook or some public bathroom social network of a site it made normie masses screech for tighter internet regulations. Now, this ain't the Conspiracy section but my one-time bar-admitted black ass smells some funky business going on. I bet the little coward doesn't even have a 1 TB folder of Nazi Frogs.

ANd, hey, I recognize this issue from a mile away. It's the violent video games versus free speech debate all over again.

• In a 1990s case, Right-wing niggas (Jack Thomson) v. Free Speech, Thomson argued violent video games are bad.
    • In a 2010s case, Left-wing niggas (Anita Sarkeesian) v. Free Speech, Sarkeesian argued violent video games are bad.

So years ago they was like "video games radicalize poor innocent kids" or "violent video games cause violence" and now in the 2020s they conclude "forums radicalize these poor innocent kids." The pattern always was that inaninimite object BAD and people always GOOD.

I ain't buying it, lieutenant. I dismiss all these silly-ass niggas' claims and I demand a retroactive public apology from both plaintiffs Sarkeesian and Thomson to the Free Speech Maiden for sullying xers honor. (Should be ashamed of yourselves, always blaming it on poor innocent objects instead of yo'selves.)

Court is adjourned. Smh.

Judge's informal footnote: Do not step on the ordinary niggas's will who practice their simulated rape and assaults in GTA or dolls IRL or they WILL rise up and topple this Kekistani non-binary corporatocratic vaporwave good thing we got going on, with all women going into sexual slavery and all men going full ooga booga again. Me? Personally I be heading the Himalayee way and wait for the buzzards, eagles, and other noble wildlife to finish me off (Buzzfeed presents giving back to nature, Top 10 fun eco-friendly solutions) so don't do this. Don't RISE UP. #RiseUpClowns #ClownArmy

⚡treet ⚡atyr KuriousKatKommittee's Avatar
    Last Online
    10-19-2021 @ 11:18 PM
    Ethnicity
    Ashkenazi
    Country
    Antarctica
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,104
    Given: 3

0 Not allowed!

Default [$ponsored Po$t]

*[Thread proudly sponsored by the NRA™ -- National Rifle Association. Arming patriotic kindergartner-old citizens to better protect themselves from the rabid pedophile hordes.]

Hey you.

Yes you, FAGET. Are you a weak sissy ladyboy who wants to turn xis penis into a flaccid eunuch disgrace with estrogen analogues and prance outside like a fairy but are too scared of those big mean Republican bullies or mean conservative anti-gay Youths? Are you a Haredi rabbi chased away by angry pitchfork-carrying Polish villagers for saying "goys are animals"? Are you a respectable Log Cabin Republican couple angry that Migrant caravans trampled on your state-approved legal cannabis plot AGAIN?

Don't wait when THAT happens!

For "personal use" and for limited time only, order one flamethrower, two AK-47s, three golden uzis matching your lunar circle MBTI personality and style, or just stock up your gun nut basement for the upcoming zombie apocalypse.™ But wait, there is more! Order two Desert Eagles now, we throw in a smoke grenade that ought to distract those Eastern European angry mobs from harming your black ass. Ka-boom! A patriarchal male pig raped you and left you to die in a dark alley dumpster behind Mcdonal'ds™ (I am lovin™ It)? Perform a free sex-change operation on their private parts RIGHT NOW (#stunningANDbrave!)

Contact us at 1-800-BLOWITOUTYOURASS for the special 20% off discount.

Thread Information