Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How certain Western and Middle East countries caused the Syrian "Civil War"

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    03-26-2024 @ 12:35 AM
    Ethnicity
    ?
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,800
    Given: 4,570

0 Not allowed!

The US also funded radical Kurdish terrorists who took control of many Assyrian villages.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-07-2020 @ 06:55 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Helleno-thracian
    Ethnicity
    thracian
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Politics
    Killing western people
    Religion
    your nightmare
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 76
    Given: 144

0 Not allowed!

And where are your sources, you degenerate inferior western rat ?

Claiming that Assad raped innoncent children under the "civil" war with Daesh, you are a dirty, delusional, hypocrite.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-07-2020 @ 06:55 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Helleno-thracian
    Ethnicity
    thracian
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Politics
    Killing western people
    Religion
    your nightmare
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 76
    Given: 144

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Nazarene View Post
    The US also funded radical Kurdish terrorists who took control of many Assyrian villages.
    mainly "muslims"; again whatever the US supports, it has to do with muslims. Luckely they were ousted quickly by the real kurds.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-10-2022 @ 10:54 PM
    Ethnicity
    Weeb
    Country
    United States
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,217
    Given: 2,355

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by justTosee View Post
    "The United States has singularly done the most damage" ? I guess you case is totally irredemeable. I will not go into further details, but we all know wich country killed in total 25-30.000 ISIS fighter during 2015-2016 (It's Russia, in any case you doubted)

I highly advice exterminating you entire race of your "american" filth lineage. You've already done enough evil with your country supporting, manifacturing, founding, hell even training Terrorists trough the world. We don't need now the spread of an "Anti-desinformation" propaganda, telling that Americans did the most to destroy ISIS, while it is totally untrue.

your case is urgently known as "Im a western filthy illitrate, with no school, no education, just a plain stupid american, I have no meaning at all in my life, just to blindly serve my evil masters"
    It's unfortunate you had to resort to insults and attacks. Not that I really care though. This could have been a balanced conversation, but now I'm reminded why I don't discuss these matters with morons on the internet. They talk about these things like it's life and death for them when it's a world away. By the way, the war is already over, so why so triggered? The pro-Assad/Russian side seems to be more dogmatic by a large margin...

Since you're banned so you might not even see this, but then again, you're probably already back with at sock account or will be soon. Anyway, can you explain how ISIS lost so much territory in Iraq? Russia has only been active over Syria. Who helped the Iraqi army take back Fallujah, Mosul, Ramadi, and Tikrit? Do you deny there was no US military presence aiding the army in the form of warplanes, trainers, and special ops?

What about the four US soldiers that were killed recently in Manbij in Syria by an IS suicide bomber? How do you explain their deaths, if the United States has actually been covertly supporting IS the entire time?

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Canada
    Y-DNA
    R1a-L260
    mtDNA
    U5a1
    Politics
    Right
    Religion
    None
    Relationship Status
    Broken man
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,154
    Given: 2,159

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by justTosee View Post
    Exaclty what I was thinkin: the West trained and supported Jihadists, while on the media Assad was mostly blamed/bashed for everything.

and this was all set up, by the West, for the sole purpose of murder and killing. I hope WWIII will see the extermination of Western people(particulalry France/Belgium, celtic part of GB, and US)
    You are right on the first part (the history with Mujahideen Taliban, Al Queda/Al Nustra/rename version #45)
    But its unfair to the people of the West what you say in second part. There are Westerners (on this forum even, independent journalists, etc) who see beyond the disinfo mainstream news.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information