Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why does Christianity have more resistance in North America than in Europe?

Last Online
    12-29-2020 @ 06:16 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Greco-Anatolian
    Ethnicity
    Original
    Ancestry
    Pontic Greek and Kurdish
    Country
    Canada
    Region
    Ontario
    mtDNA
    X2
    Taxonomy
    Dinaromed - Anadolid
    Politics
    YALATZIRIZA
    Religion
    Greek Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 112
    Given: 59

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by The Lawspeaker View Post
    We will have our own battles to fight. And I am talking about Germanic Europe and our cousins on the other side of the Atlantic and Down Under. Reaching back to what we do best, chuck out the muck and rewrite the rulebook.
    Tell me more, what do you predict is going to happen on this side of the globe ?

Last Online
    11-05-2023 @ 04:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Brabant, Holland, Guelders and some Hainaut.
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Norway Deal-NEXIT, Dutch Realm Atlanticist, Habsburg Legitimist
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34,729
    Given: 61,129

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by KMack View Post
    I think an adjustment should be made for individual European countries. They are not all the same.
    Region-wise. Not every region in every country is the same.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Stefanos.tasidis View Post
    Tell me more, what do you predict is going to happen on this side of the globe ?
    What will happen ? I predict some seriously right-wing governments who will turn the clock back (trying to beat the actual far right to it) and make live a lot less pleasant for a lot of migrants until they decide to sod off themselves. Give it 5 to 10 years.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Greco-Anatolian
    Ethnicity
    Original
    Ancestry
    Pontic Greek and Kurdish
    Country
    Canada
    Region
    Ontario
    mtDNA
    X2
    Taxonomy
    Dinaromed - Anadolid
    Politics
    YALATZIRIZA
    Religion
    Greek Orthodox
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

What will happen ? I predict some seriously right-wing governments who will turn the clock back (trying to beat the actual far right to it) and make live a lot less pleasant for a lot of migrants until they decide to sod off themselves. Give it 5 to 10 years.
    Yeah unfortunately I see that too.
    See, the way I see it, it's not about background or color. It's about the mentality of the individual(s)
    But as you indirectly pointed out, people will not care about the individuals, but they will rather be pissed to whoever they don't see as one of them.
    Honestly this is extremely unfortunate for the people who try to make a good living, and contribute to the society.
    Maybe we just need to take advantage of technology and get rid of the people who are not compatible with western values and/or take advantage of it.(Muslims who live here but hate the western way of living)
    I don't know, this is something I've been talking to my friends about lately.
    What else do you think is likely to happen?

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Yeah unfortunately I see that too.
    See, the way I see it, it's not about background or color. It's about the mentality of the individual(s)
    But as you indirectly pointed out, people will not care about the individuals, but they will rather be pissed to whoever they don't see as one of them.
    Honestly this is extremely unfortunate for the people who try to make a good living, and contribute to the society.
    Maybe we just need to take advantage of technology and get rid of the people who are not compatible with western values and/or take advantage of it.(Muslims who live here but hate the western way of living)
    I don't know, this is something I've been talking to my friends about lately.
    What else do you think is likely to happen?
    It is what it is. Either they will leave voluntary... or not so voluntary. They might need some convincing that they rather be removed by these right-wingers then by some other right-wingers... You know: the "Die Fahne hoch..." type (and that would involve a different kind of removal).

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Greco-Anatolian
    Ethnicity
    Original
    Ancestry
    Pontic Greek and Kurdish
    Country
    Canada
    Region
    Ontario
    mtDNA
    X2
    Taxonomy
    Dinaromed - Anadolid
    Politics
    YALATZIRIZA
    Religion
    Greek Orthodox
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

It is what it is. Either they will leave voluntary... or not so voluntary. They might need some convincing that they rather be removed by these right-wingers then by some other right-wingers... You know: the "Die Fahne hoch..." type.
    Man if we tell this stuff to other people they'll think we are crazy, but I see it all too. Maybe not in 5 , 10, or 20 years but it's inevitable if the immigration keeps happening at this speed.
    So where do you think the line will be drawn when trying to remove the immigrants?
    I'm sure you have a better opinion when it comes to Germanic Europe.
    But I wanna hear whatever you can say about any country.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Man if we tell this stuff to other people they'll think we are crazy, but I see it all too. Maybe not in 5 , 10, or 20 years but it's inevitable if the immigration keeps happening at this speed.
    So where do you think the line will be drawn when trying to remove the immigrants?
    I'm sure you have a better opinion when it comes to Germanic Europe.
    But I wanna hear whatever you can say about any country.
    What's happening outside of Germanic Europe is not really my problem nor do I want to make it mine but I think that there are two paths: the moderate path (which I just outlined) through lawful and orderly deportation after due compensation or the not so moderate path which would involve mass murder. I think we should try to choose the first path if we don't want to lose our soul during the second. As the Colombians would say: plata o plombo. Gold or lead. Either they take the gold and sod off, or they might face a lot worse a couple of years later because, by then, sentiments may have hardened so much that things might happen that we will come to regret. I don't want that to happen (and neither should anyone with half a brain) so I hope they take the gold. I hope they choose the reasonable option and go - we don't want actual extremists in charge so I hope they'll be reasonable.

If you look at NW European cultures, you would see that it takes a lot to push us but we've come to the point where we have been pushed enough, accidents happen. 1933 comes to mind and that, legitimately, scares me.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Greco-Anatolian
    Ethnicity
    Original
    Ancestry
    Pontic Greek and Kurdish
    Country
    Canada
    Region
    Ontario
    mtDNA
    X2
    Taxonomy
    Dinaromed - Anadolid
    Politics
    YALATZIRIZA
    Religion
    Greek Orthodox
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

What's happening outside of Germanic Europe is not really my problem nor do I want to make it mine but I think that there are two paths: the moderate path (which I just outlined) through lawful and orderly deportation after due compensation or the not so moderate path which would involve mass murder. I think we should try to choose the first path if we don't want to lose our soul during the second. As the Colombians would say: plata o plombo. Gold or lead. Either they take the gold and sod off, or they might face a lot worse a couple of years later because, by then, sentiments may have hardened so much that we may lose our soul in the process. I don't want that to happen (and neither should anyone with half a brain) so I hope they take the gold.
    Well you seem to be a very knowledgeable person, and it is good to see other people's opinions expressed no matter what they are.
    However, I see this kind of purism in the year 2019 and beyond extremely unnecessary as I am very much in favour of selective mixing (you know what I mean; take the skilled, smart people, but have a strict quota -any criterion can be set which are not based on what people look like, i find it stupid - etc.)
    In my opinion, too much tolerance has been shown lately towards immigration, people haven't been selected in the way they should have been, which resulted in the situation we are in today. Seriously, I find this common sense, people should have to have a minimum level of adaptability to the country they are immigrating to.
    I don't think mass deportation is the best solution, however like I said, I see it coming too, I really wish it wasn't.
    As years go by I see people going into more and more extreme ways of thinking.
    This extreme left, or right. Will not do us any good but bad.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Well you seem to be a very knowledgeable person, and it is good to see other people's opinions expressed no matter what they are.
    However, I see this kind of purism in the year 2019 and beyond extremely unnecessary as I am very much in favour of selective mixing (you know what I mean; take the skilled, smart people, but have a strict quota -any criterion can be set which are not based on what people look like, i find it stupid - etc.)
    In my opinion, too much tolerance has been shown lately towards immigration, people haven't been selected in the way they should have been, which resulted in the situation we are in today. Seriously, I find this common sense, people should have to have a minimum level of adaptability to the country they are immigrating to.
    I don't think mass deportation is the best solution, however like I said, I see it coming too, I really wish it wasn't.
    As years go by I see people going into more and more extreme ways of thinking.
    This extreme left, or right. Will not do us any good but bad.
    I think it's too late for that now. I think we will have to use a more moderate purist course (only those with direct adoption or marriage ties to native-born (ethnic) citizens are allowed to migrate here on a permanent basis) and the rest is to be deported with due compensation than to have the actual bad guys march in later on saying: "let's kill all the mudbloods, all the kykes and everyone who isn't blonde-haired and blue-eyed". I think we're well past the point of selective migration. That died with multiculturalism and multiculturalism died when migrants and people in our own ranks decided to turn it into colonisation. Now we're on the path to nothing good in particular: either to a nasty option or to a far worse option.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Greco-Anatolian
    Ethnicity
    Original
    Ancestry
    Pontic Greek and Kurdish
    Country
    Canada
    Region
    Ontario
    mtDNA
    X2
    Taxonomy
    Dinaromed - Anadolid
    Politics
    YALATZIRIZA
    Religion
    Greek Orthodox
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

I think it's too late for that now. I think we will have to use a more moderate purist course (only those with direct adoption or marriage ties to native-born (ethnic) citizens are allowed to migrate here on a permanent basis) and the rest is to be deported with due compensation than to have the actual bad guys march in later on saying: "let's kill all the mudbloods, all the kykes and everyone who isn't blonde-haired and blue-eyed". I think we're well past the point of selective migration. That died with multiculturalism and multiculturalism died when migrants and people in our own ranks decided to turn it into colonisation. Now we're on the path to nothing good in particular: either to a nasty option or to a far worse option.
    Like I said, I don't think like that, however that seems to be where things are going especially in Northern Europe.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information