Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Results 61 to 68 of 68

Thread: U.S. Southerners are more patriotic than Yankees...

  1. #61
    Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    Richmondbread's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:29 AM
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic, Germanic, Anglo, Baltic
    Ethnicity
    English, French, Irish, Scottish, German, Distant American Indian
    Ancestry
    Mother's Side: Colonial Virginia. Fathers Side: German/Lithuania early 1900s.
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Virginia
    Y-DNA
    R-M417
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Chubby Atlantid
    Politics
    Paleo Conservative
    Hero
    General Lee
    Religion
    Christian Protestant
    Age
    40
    Gender
    Posts
    6,127
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3,508/897
    Given: 4,192/604

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PostOak1 View Post
    I’m a rural white Southerner.
    All of my people have been here since the 1600’s and 1700’s except for an Irishman who came here just before the war and died fighting the evil Yankee Empire.
    I don’t feel any affinity for the US flag even though I served in the US Army.
    THEY are trying to destroy my homeland, homogenize my people, and make them obedient units of consumption.
    Hollywood is not my country.
    Wall Street is not my country.
    Washington DC is not my country.
    These neo-Confederate LARPers are not going to solve anything.
    Only resisting THEM through lifestyle and diet will lead to THEIR defeat.

    Have I said enough?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

    I hear that sentiment from some, but mostly, Southrons love their country, even the Yankees, because they were the true Patriots all along.

  2. #62
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:15 AM
    Ethnicity
    White Southerner
    Country
    Azerbaijan
    Gender
    Posts
    349
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 131/2
    Given: 0/0

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default U.S. Southerners are more patriotic than Yankees...

    Quote Originally Posted by Richmondbread View Post
    I hear that sentiment from some, but mostly, Southrons love their country, even the Yankees, because they were the true Patriots all along.
    Loyal to a government and institutions that fucking despise them .
    These Southern evangelical Protestants that are hung up on Israel, the Rapture, the Second Coming, etc, etc are deluded as fuck because the “chosen people” don’t give a damn about the South and relish to see it destroyed.
    When white Southerners free themselves from “slave morality” as defined by Nietzsche , they will be revitalized and the game will be on.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  3. #63
    Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    Richmondbread's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:29 AM
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic, Germanic, Anglo, Baltic
    Ethnicity
    English, French, Irish, Scottish, German, Distant American Indian
    Ancestry
    Mother's Side: Colonial Virginia. Fathers Side: German/Lithuania early 1900s.
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Virginia
    Y-DNA
    R-M417
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Chubby Atlantid
    Politics
    Paleo Conservative
    Hero
    General Lee
    Religion
    Christian Protestant
    Age
    40
    Gender
    Posts
    6,127
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3,508/897
    Given: 4,192/604

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PostOak1 View Post
    Loyal to a government and institutions that fucking despise them .
    These Southern evangelical Protestants that are hung up on Israel, the Rapture, the Second Coming, etc, etc are deluded as fuck because the “chosen people” don’t give a damn about the South and relish to see it destroyed.
    When white Southerners free themselves from “slave morality” as defined by Nietzsche , they will be revitalized and the game will be on.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

    True patriots are usually suspicious of the Government. I stand with Israel because it fulfilled scripture. But I still put America first.

  4. #64
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:15 AM
    Ethnicity
    White Southerner
    Country
    Azerbaijan
    Gender
    Posts
    349
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 131/2
    Given: 0/0

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Richmondbread View Post
    True patriots are usually suspicious of the Government. I stand with Israel because it fulfilled scripture. But I still put America first.
    Israel doesn’t mean shit to me . It is just a curse that has been put upon my people by snake handling white trash preachers.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  5. #65
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:21 PM
    Location
    Indiana
    Ethnicity
    ~
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Indiana
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Gender
    Posts
    40
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 53/0
    Given: 24/0

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    I’m from the Midwest (Indiana), but have visited the south many times, and I’d say that this seems true to me. I’ve never heard anyone in my area refer to themselves as Yankees, however. Or have been called that. We just call ourselves midwestern. We do call people down south southerners. Maybe if I talked to people down south I might be called that? Idk? lol

  6. #66
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Last Online
    06-29-2019 @ 06:32 PM
    Location
    Constantinople
    Ethnicity
    European
    Ancestry
    Constantinople and Thessaloniki
    Country
    Turkey
    Region
    Kurdistan
    Y-DNA
    J2
    Taxonomy
    DinaroMed
    Politics
    Monarchy
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Gender
    Posts
    11,263
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5,723/214
    Given: 1,181/199

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Agree

  7. #67
    Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    Richmondbread's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:29 AM
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic, Germanic, Anglo, Baltic
    Ethnicity
    English, French, Irish, Scottish, German, Distant American Indian
    Ancestry
    Mother's Side: Colonial Virginia. Fathers Side: German/Lithuania early 1900s.
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Virginia
    Y-DNA
    R-M417
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Chubby Atlantid
    Politics
    Paleo Conservative
    Hero
    General Lee
    Religion
    Christian Protestant
    Age
    40
    Gender
    Posts
    6,127
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3,508/897
    Given: 4,192/604

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wisteria View Post
    I’m from the Midwest (Indiana), but have visited the south many times, and I’d say that this seems true to me. I’ve never heard anyone in my area refer to themselves as Yankees, however. Or have been called that. We just call ourselves midwestern. We do call people down south southerners. Maybe if I talked to people down south I might be called that? Idk? lol
    Indiana is a border state in many ways. The southern area of Indiana that borders on KY is pretty close to TN and those areas, and southern culture extends its way there.


  8. #68
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:15 AM
    Ethnicity
    White Southerner
    Country
    Azerbaijan
    Gender
    Posts
    349
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 131/2
    Given: 0/0

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Richmondbread View Post
    Indiana is a border state in many ways. The southern area of Indiana that borders on KY is pretty close to TN and those areas, and southern culture extends its way there.
    Yes, Indiana, especially southern Indiana is Southern influenced culturally.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-08-2018, 03:13 AM
  2. When the Yankees Invaded America
    By wvwvw in forum United States
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 05-29-2017, 04:29 PM
  3. Why Irish fought for Mexicans against yankees?
    By pinguino in forum Latin America
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 03-12-2013, 02:20 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-09-2012, 01:28 AM
  5. Classify recently retired Yankees catcher Jorge Posada
    By PerpetualBurn in forum Taxonomy
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-16-2012, 06:38 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •