PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113
"Proto-Iranians were not Northern Europeans" - Page 7
Page 7 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: "Proto-Iranians were not Northern Europeans"

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Oghuz Turkic and Medes Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Azeri Turk
    Ancestry
    Qizilbash Turkic
    Country
    European Union
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,427
    Given: 2,712

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by MS85 View Post
    Wannabe ARYAN, did i hurt your feelings?

I rule your world and you have nothing to counter my arguments.

Do you feel the power/energy of the real full blooded ARYAN?
    I have a question.

Yamanaya came from Khvalynsk_EN right.

Khvalynsk had input from Iranian Farmers and EEHG ?

Hatchling
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Pashtun
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    R1a>Z93>FT296004
    mtDNA
    U2c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,915
    Given: 7,434

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Token View Post
    Modern Iranics don't care much about Proto-Iranics (who they draw a significant portion of their ancestry from even if they're not genetically all that close). Modern Iranics get their identity and some of their culture from them but otherwise don't think or know about them. The Iranic groups they think about are or associate with are the Classical Age Iranic groups since their earliest recorded history is mostly associated with Classical Age Iranics. But modern Iranics still have claims to those people by being their direct descendants and continuing their legacy. Its like saying that a mixed race child can't claim his heritage cause he's genetically distant to both his parents.

Banned
    Last Online
    08-06-2019 @ 06:31 PM
    Ethnicity
    (i∂-m)Ψ=0
    Country
    Vietnam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 522
    Given: 315

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by MrVlachZyraxes View Post
    I'm not Hungarian, culturally I'm Vlach Jasz as my forefathers, ethnically Polish Szlachta.

There is people like me that live in eastern Hungary particularly Szeged, they are cousins. We are not Hungarians, my ancestors founded Moldova in 1320 AD, we are simply Voivoda to the Hungarian Monarch, our region ofcourse belong to Kingdom of Hungary.
    Do you speak Russian? I was born in Tbilisi, USSR (Georgia). I speak Russian as good as my native ARYAN language Kurmanji

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Azeri Turk
    Ancestry
    Qizilbash Turkic
    Country
    European Union
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Fibonacci View Post
    What happens if I'm lighter than my supposed ancestor? Does he become my descendant?
    The criteria for supremacy among keyboard bigots is that whoever is more fairer is actually a great warrior.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Azeri Turk
    Ancestry
    Qizilbash Turkic
    Country
    European Union
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by MrVlachZyraxes View Post
    Right, I try be civilian here and I usually not fam.
    That is the problem here, such discussions end up being derailed by bigots from both sides

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    (i∂-m)Ψ=0
    Country
    Vietnam
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Persia should help Kurds against our enemies and against imperialists who want Kurdish resources. Persia should support Great Kurdistan and then we can establish an Aryan Union. An ARYAN Union between Great Kurdistan and Persia. It is my dream to see one day a revival of the Medo-Persian homeland!

Aryan Union = a confederation between Aryan people, mostly Kurds & Persians!

Banned
    Last Online
    10-22-2020 @ 12:02 AM
    Ethnicity
    Turk
    Country
    Flanders
    Y-DNA
    R1b-M269*
    mtDNA
    K1a19
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,356
    Given: 1,612

6 Not allowed!

When firdowsi had finished his masterpiece "the book of kings", many nations in (northern) europe were busy with tree climbing at the time..

Banned
    Last Online
    08-07-2019 @ 06:44 PM
    Ethnicity
    Iranian Turk
    Ancestry
    Iranian Azerbaijani
    Country
    Azerbaijan
    Y-DNA
    G2a
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 263
    Given: 48

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by meson View Post
    Actually this BS has been disproven many times before. Arabs just "influenced" us to change our religion. They did this by defeating armies of one Persian family called Sassanid. Kudos to them. It has been proven COUNTLESS times that there was no Arabic genetic input into modern day Iran by that single Invasion. Penninsulan Arabs came, changed our religion to Islam and left within a century. No genetic or cultural change happened. We still speak persian, celebrate Nowroz etc. Qureshi, Hashmi Arabs that invaded Iran had J-M267 haplogroups. Among Iranians, only 3 % J-M267 peninsula haplogroup exists. That 3% itself represents Assyrians, Jews who live in Iran etc. Here is a EUROPE PMC detailed research paper on the subject.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3312577/

And by the way why are you taking name of Arabs like they are some lower slave race. Arabs are warriors with heritage. No matter what their beliefs have been, they have achieved far greater than Germans. They implemented their belief system (call it crazy or whatever) on literally close to 2 billion people now. They conquered almost everyone they met in field. Arabs invaded Spain, they invaded parts of Gaul 6000 KM away from their desert homeland. I mean that is fucking crazy military achievement, is not it ? Yes the peninsula long nosed Arab warriors that holly"Jew"wood shows as some retarded maniac today, they did it. You can run your mouth all day long but this won't change the fact that MENA groups are martial warriors Be it ARABS, IRANICS or TURKS. If you are a respectful human being you will respect that. As an Iranian, I am probably supposed to hate arabs but I am a rational human being coming from a respectful household, I am not taught to disrespect others. May be your built is different. I respect European people for their achievements and I acknowledge their massive contribution to modern day world but you Sir are coming across as a stupid bigot.
    "Arabs are warriors" get that iranic flag off and quit acting like you're an Iranian. Youre the same garbage we have to deal with in Iran. You're a kiss ass, submissive jihadi. Yeah. Keep repeating those words to yourself knowing the misery and damage those muhammaden subhuman dealt to Iran.

If anything, you're proving their point by admitting your submissiveness to islam and Arabs. You are part of the problem that makes Iran a shithole

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    (i∂-m)Ψ=0
    Country
    Vietnam
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by meson View Post
    I have a question.

Yamanaya came from Khvalynsk_EN right.

Khvalynsk had input from Iranian Farmers and EEHG ?
    Yamnaya was a second stage PIEan culture. It was a mixture between Mongoloid Steppes people and Aryan farmers from the Iranian Plateau. Aryan farmers from Leyla-Tepe brought metallurgy and advanced farming to Northern Caucasus. Later on Yamnaya folks (as second stage PIEans) penetrated Europe.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Azeri Turk
    Ancestry
    Qizilbash Turkic
    Country
    European Union
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Fibonacci View Post
    "Arabs are warriors" get that iranic flag off and quit acting like you're an Iranian. Youre the same garbage we have to deal with in Iran. You're a kiss ass, submissive jihadi. Yeah. Keep repeating those words to yourself knowing the misery and damage those muhammaden subhuman dealt to Iran.

If anything, you're proving their point by admitting your submissiveness to islam and Arabs. You are part of the problem that makes Iran a shithole
    Do not be an idiot OK. I never said I idealize arabs or anything. I consider them desert nomads and nothing else.

I just told the Bigot guy (OP) here that Arabs did not change anything in Iran except religion. big deal ? is that wrong from me that I told him that Iran has no genetic input from arabs ? and Yes I do acknowledge the military success of arabs ? is that wrong ?

Lastly, I do not need your certification to prove my nationalism. Iran is not a shithole, it is my country.

Page 7 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread Information