Ethnicity
    (i∂-m)Ψ=0
    Country
    Vietnam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 522
    Given: 315

1 Not allowed!

Aryan Mitanni princess Nefertiti (royal class) who became a queen of Egypt and brought 1 ARYAN solar deity MithRA to Eypt. Egyptians called it simply Sun deity 'RA'.

Last Online
    Today @ 06:02 PM
    Ethnicity
    Andean highlander
    Country
    Bolivia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,329
    Given: 2,699

2 Not allowed!

Stop derailing my thread with your fantasy, Kurd.

Banned
    Last Online
    08-06-2019 @ 06:31 PM
    Ethnicity
    (i∂-m)Ψ=0
    Country
    Vietnam
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

After the Aryan Sumerians/GUTI, the Aryan Mitanni and Aryan Kassites ruled Kurdistan.

Who were the Kassites?

Kassites called their homeland Kardu-nash or Kurdi-stan. Kassites were the ARYAN rulers of Babylon!

Kassites / Kossaeans

Several modern historians such as K. Balkan (in 1986, p. 8) and M. Heinz (in 1995, p. 167) have stated that the Kassite rulers of Babylon were members of the Indo-Iranian Kossaean people based in Hamadan-Kermanshah-Luristan area, but whose origins are not mentioned in historical records. The historians make several additional conclusions or assumptions:

First, that the Kossaeans mentioned by Greek writers were the successors of the Babylonian Kassites who were driven out of Babylonia by conquering Elamites (neighbours of the Kossaeans) in the 12th century BCE.

Second, that the Kassites in fleeing to Kossaea were returning to their ancestral lands.

Third, that the Kassites were originally Indo-Iranian Kossaeans who had settled the Hamadan-Kermanshah-Luristan area prior to the 17th century BCE.

Fourth, that the Indo-Iranian Kossaeans were immigrants to the area since they are not mentioned as being among the peoples who inhabited the central and southern Zagros in Sargonic (2270-2215 BCE) and Ur III / Third Dynasty of Ur era (21st to 20th century BCE) inscriptions. As we shall see below, these assumptions and conclusions are plausible.

Hamadan and Kermanshah, are two provinces with eponymous capital cities that straddle the northern Zagros mountains placing them strategically on the Aryan trade roads - the Silk Roads. Luristan lies to their south and the Iranian province of Elam is found to the west of Luristan. Elam and Kermanshah border modern-day Iraq and what would have been Northern Babylonia (see map).

http://www.heritageinstitute.com/zor...a/kassites.htm

Mesopotamia witnessed the arrival about 1760 bce of the Kassites, who introduced the horse and the chariot and bore Indo-European names.

https://www.britannica.com/place/Ind...riod#ref485125

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    (i∂-m)Ψ=0
    Country
    Vietnam
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Token View Post
    Stop derailing my thread with your fantasy, Kurd.
    Wannabe ARYAN, tell me what ARYAN Sumerians/Guti, Mitanni/Kassites, the Aryan Medes (Magi), Kurds, Kurdish ARYAN NorthWest Iranian ERGATIVE language, Kurdish ARYAN religion (Yezidism/Mithraism), Kurdish ARYAN history has to do with the ancient 'MONGOLOID' uncivilized Steppe people?

Banned
    Last Online
    08-07-2019 @ 06:44 PM
    Ethnicity
    Iranian Turk
    Ancestry
    Iranian Azerbaijani
    Country
    Azerbaijan
    Y-DNA
    G2a
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 263
    Given: 48

4 Not allowed!

LMAO, Aryans Sumerians made me laugh out loud. You are the Iranic version of Kipchak Hakan, i see.
    This Semitic sumerian "kurd" has no idea what the fuck he's talking about. As for you, you can scream as loud as you can, whine, bitch and cry a river. At the end of the day, proto Iranians gave birth to the iranic indentity. Iranic identity was never nor is considered a European identity. They belong in the same family tree as the rest of the Iranian peoples around the world. Quit whining and bitching, for you to claim proto Iranians, you would have to consider the Iranic identity as part of the greater European identity which you won't and neither will anyone.

A child is not genetically 100% the same as it's father or mother. It's a mix of the 2 but continues the families bloodline. Proto Iranians might not be exactly the same as ossetians or Persians, but these people continue their identity. Stick that through your thick skull and quit bitching

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    (i∂-m)Ψ=0
    Country
    Vietnam
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Fibonacci View Post
    This Semitic sumerian "kurd".
    Go back to the Altai. You don't belong in the Aryan lands..

Last Online
    Today @ 06:02 PM
    Ethnicity
    Andean highlander
    Country
    Bolivia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,329
    Given: 2,699

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Fibonacci View Post
    This Semitic sumerian "kurd" has no idea what the fuck he's talking about. As for you, you can scream as loud as you can, whine, bitch and cry a river. At the end of the day, proto Iranians gave birth to the iranic indentity. Iranic identity was never nor is considered a European identity. They belong in the same family tree as the rest of the Iranian peoples around the world. Quit whining and bitching, for you to claim proto Iranians, you would have to consider the Iranic identity as part of the greater European identity which you won't and neither well anyone.

A child is not genetically 100% the same as it's father nor mother. It's a mix of the 2 but continues the families bloodline. Proto Iranians might not be exactly the same as ossetians or Persians, but these people continue their identity. Stick that through your thick skull and quit bitching
    No such thing as Iranic identity today, your 'Iranic identity' was wiped out by Arabs and their Islam. You guys utterly failed at preserving the beautiful culture that Northern Europeans gave you.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-11-2020 @ 03:40 AM
    Ethnicity
    Basarab Laiota
    Country
    Moldova
    Y-DNA
    I2 (Carpathian)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,208
    Given: 1,745

0 Not allowed!

You know who is Proto Iranians, Lahestanis.

You know who I hate and abusing Polish Global 25 privledges, Germans.

You know who chased Ossetians to Europe, Turks.

You know who is going get high like Proto Iranians right now, don't @ me.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    (i∂-m)Ψ=0
    Country
    Vietnam
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

No such thing as Iranic identity today, your 'Iranic identity' was wiped out by Arabs and their Islam. You guys utterly failed at preserving the culture that Northern Europeans gave you.
    LMAO! Wannabe ARYAN, when did MONGOLOID people from the Steppes gave me ERGATIVE constructed West Iranian ARYAN language, when did uncivilized MONGOLOID people gave me my ARYAN religion of the Yezidism/Mithraism?

When did somebody gave us our ARYAN values, our ARYAN soul?

Wannabe ARYAN, my people are ARYAN and have NOTHING to do with your type of people. We never came from Europe or the Steppes. We are the ABORIGINAL ARYAN people of our ARYAN homeland in the ARYAN Zagros Mountains.

I do belong to an ancient ARYAN Zagrosian race of GIANTS. My DNA is an ARYAN mixtrue of Anatolian + Iranian Neolithic farmers.

You was not, you are not and you will never be like us, NEVER!

Hatchling
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Pashtun
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    R1a>Z93>FT296004
    mtDNA
    U2c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,915
    Given: 7,434

2 Not allowed!

Thread is based on a false premise. I've yet to see an Iranic on here deny that Proto-Iranics had significant Yamnaya admixture and by extent that Yamnaya didn't have significant Northern European admixture. Also, having Northern European admixture doesn't make them Northern Europeans themselves or give Northern Euros the right to claim them. Modern Iranics have direct ancestry from Proto-Iranics, Northern Euros do not.

BTW, there hasn't been any IVC sample found as far as I know. What are you using as proxy for IVC? SISBA3?

Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information