Country
    Antarctica
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,104
    Given: 3

2 Not allowed!

Post L😍VE 💖 (not available on appstore) 💖

"Finale" of the motherfucking two-part piece on love/hate. I do no want to give "normies" of apricity the impression that I am a literal "hater," hate lover, Hatin' Helena, Hebrew Hitler or, Allah forbid, sully my online reputation (someone call the fire dept and the lahyah, an inter-net reputation trapped in a tree needs some rescuing!). The point is, love and hate goes together like horse and carriage or whatever the point is.

Love is the message lol. (Pink font to reprogram your bigoted hateful brains to accept LOVE as your LORD and savior of humanity.)

Love is reserved for Gods and fools alike (bless the hearts of both) who both have the mental capacity to love 7,346,235,000 people but for us mortals? It is more of an abstract idea, i.e. people love the concept of loving a fellow human more than actually doing so. Hate does seem to have the upper hand in this quantum simulation jail cell and I will personally give 100 lovebucks (what did I mean by this?) to anyone who will teach me how to love everyone equally, indiscriminately.

Think about what role love plays in the context of humanity as a whole? Always a supportive one. We hear about Emperor's new castrated boy-wife (what a touching, touching love story) but we also know that the new Emperor's empire lies on top of a graveyard, always, that would never be built in the first place without love's brother Cain, I mean hate. (Daily reminder that tanakh tales = satirical fables only a non-/b/tard could take seriously. Jewst kidding. I love Jesus Christ our savior and all the Jesus-chosen very special ed moderators all over the interwebs.)

Think about it some more. With love, no technology success pesky 9-to-5 jobs is required. No stock markets, no Wall Street, no scary gender rolls, no scary governments, no cars, no scary home improvement tools, no video games, and no need to watch e-TV either because you are too busy living 80 continuous years you were placed on this plane of existence doing:
    💜 Eating (that's what you do already)
    💜 Defecating (that's what you do already)
    💜 Hugging a fellow human (that's what you do already)
    💜 Having sex (ahem)

The world ran by love instead of hate looks like Vancouver, Seattle, and L.A. does today but with less clothes and less drugs ("you don't need drugs when you got hugs") and nature-overgrown rusty cars painted all flowery-like and all grafitti would be like Banksy but less hilarious because you don't need humor in a wholesome hug world like that. Men (AND women, racist) would wear flowers in their hair so, like, basically, you are a grinch with no heart if you say you would need anything else but love or say "no" to living in this kind of world. SMASH THE DARWINARCHY, BONOBO WARS (=HUGS) NOW!

I do not care about "love" and "hate." I think they both are misindentified bad psychology chimeras that do not exist so do not take me tapdancing all over your fragile pink heart satanic shrine dedicated to Love too personal, chief. Or you can be a predictable dumbfuck and totally wreck my black ass good with "Geez louise, SOMEONE here needs more luv in their life, am I RIGHT?" [laugh track] that will BTFO me for real and, as a masochist, I will love that. *dabs* [laugh track]

Thread Information