View Poll Results: Are Jews - especially Askhenazi and Sephardi Jews - White?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • There is no such thing as "White", only Cauasian with Light skin.

3 18.75%
  • Yes, most of them are white.

5 31.25%
  • No. You have to be White BOTH culturally and biologically. Judaism is incompatible with European culture.

0 0%
  • No. They have Negroid and/or Mongoloid admixture.

0 0%
  • No. They are Middle Eastern Semitic Arabs!

4 25.00%
  • NO! NO! NEVER!

4 25.00%
Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Are Jews white?

Banned
    Last Online
    04-20-2009 @ 03:44 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    American
    Ethnicity
    Amrican
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Default Are Jews white?

Maybe we should consider some facts and make their own judgements. Jews obviously stand apart from whites, unless it's in their interest to side with whites. Why on earth would normal whites promote things that are likely to destroy them? And yet our Jewish friends are busy promoting diversity and multiculturalsm on the liberal left, and Jews on the liberal right, neocons, are happily sending off our US Soldiers, the overwhelming majority of them, white, to fight and die in foreign wars far away from home, mostly for the protection of that little foreign apartheid state that has no relation to America. Why would anybody white do that?

Modern progressive liberalism, originated and driven by our Jewish friends, promotes ideologies that contradict white traditions and displaces and exterminates whites. It's quite easy to identify the powerful group of influential people who have the resources to make this destruction of white culture happen, and they are doing so, unabashedly. Most whites don't seem to get it. Why would whites want to destroy their own culture and lands and have it overrun by third world invaders from other lands? So the people who are enabling this, the jews, are white?

When people like me see so many of our Jewish friends holding the levers of power in this country, I see, and understand, that rather than do anything to prevent the genocide of Whites, they work to promote it. In light of these facts, only a mindless robot could find himself NOT criticizing our Jewish friends.

Officially, jews are classified as whites. Of course, they invented the process that classifies them, as they have all the slurs they hurl at whites who have found them out. The funny thing is they are not Semites at all, and not decended from the Israelites. They are from Europe. But the basic idea here is, if something's harmful for whites, our Jewish friends will make it their business to take the lead in promoting it.

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Dutch, German, French Huguenot, British
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,945
    Given: 45,034

0 Not allowed!

What does "white" mean? Where are the boundaries drawn?

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    American
    Ethnicity
    Amrican
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    What does "white" mean? Where are the boundaries drawn?
    Are jews white, that's the question. They claim they are. If they are, why are they behind everything anti-white that there is. Do I really have to define what is white? Is that a trick question? Maybe you could explain.

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by RED View Post
    Are jews white, that's the question. They claim they are. If they are, why are they behind everything anti-white that there is. Do I really have to define what is white? Is that a trick question? Maybe you could explain.
    I guess you mean as considered "white" in the US governmental census?

Yes, please define what is white. It means different things to different people. I'd be glad to hear a definition.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    American
    Ethnicity
    Amrican
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    I guess you mean as considered "white" in the US governmental census?

Yes, please define what is white. It means different things to different people. I'd be glad to hear a definition.
    I think that what I've said so far is pretty easy to understand the point I am making and the conversation I'm looking for here. Can a race of people, who claim to be white, but have done all they can to destroy Whites, call themselves white. Why are they trying to destroy White values, the values of the founding fathers of America. What do you think? Are jews white? Should we call the destroyers of whites, whites? Shall we give them that honor? I don't think so.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-17-2009 @ 10:18 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Britain (Some by way of Ulster) & Germany
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Osteuropid-NorthAlpinid
    Politics
    Ultra-Conservative/anti-Obama
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33

0 Not allowed!

The Official US Census Bureau definition of White is Caucasian. Which is why North Africans, Turks & Iranians are counted as White in the US. Though they are for the most a still very small minority in the US. The most aggravating part of the US Census Bureau's use of the "White" definition is that it allows the majority of Hispanics to self-identify as White, using the Latin American definition of race, which really skews the official statistics concerning Whites( you have to look for non-Hispanic White). In the US, Jews are officially White.

Not all persons who are legally White for statistical purposes are considered White socially. Most Hispanics who are White for statistical purposes are not thought of as White socially. And Jews are viewed as being different. However, the rapidly changing demographic situation in the US has caused a shifting of the colorline. Previously, dodgy looking Italians/Sicilians who were not considered White a few decades ago are now White. Jews do not seem so Alien as they once did with all the Hispanics that living in the US now as opposed to 30-40 years ago.

I have a question for Loki: Do Jews fit the criteria (European by ancestry) for membership at the Apricity? Or would they have the same status as Arabs or Gypsies?

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Æmeric View Post
    I have a question for Loki: Do Jews fit the criteria (European by ancestry) for membership at the Apricity? Or would they have the same status as Arabs or Gypsies?
    Of course not. Jews are not welcome here. They are not a European people, even though they've had many centuries of interaction with Europeans, and have taken in a lot of European blood. The Jewish ethnos is someting which is un-European. And even if you get a Jew with blonde hair and blue eyes, his cultural affiliation would make him alien to the goals of this forum.

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by RED View Post
    I think that what I've said so far is pretty easy to understand the point I am making and the conversation I'm looking for here. Can a race of people, who claim to be white, but have done all they can to destroy Whites, call themselves white. Why are they trying to destroy White values, the values of the founding fathers of America. What do you think? Are jews white? Should we call the destroyers of whites, whites? Shall we give them that honor? I don't think so.
    I see your point, and you are right in that it is hypocritical for a people to claim to be white, yet oppose the preservation of that section of the population. I think it's a case of they are "white" when it suits them, and vice versa.

Last Online
    09-01-2015 @ 07:07 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    white Colonial
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3

0 Not allowed!

There's no doubt they're represented disproportionately in American (also other countries) politics and the entertainment industry, but to say they're our biggest problem, you'd have to be more than a bit misguided.

Our biggest problem by far is ourselves.

Benevolent Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-17-2018 @ 02:18 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    England, Scotland, Pan-Germania and Spanish Gypsies (Gitanos)
    Country
    England
    Region
    England
    Taxonomy
    sub-nordic
    Politics
    Co-operative Economics, Direct Democracy
    Hero
    The Absolute
    Religion
    Advaita Vedānta
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,469
    Given: 8,126

0 Not allowed!

Whiteness is socially constructed.

In Brazil, a black person who is educated is considered to be 'white'.

Most of the Jewish people who have been pre-eminent within the destructive liberal-capitalist and Marxist schema in lands inhabited by Europeans have been phenotypically 'white', and so were their 'white' non-Jewish colleagues.

Racial analysis by the physical anthropologists have often hinted towards Armenoid admixtures in European Jewish populations, which herald their origins are different from their populations they reside in.

You know... the BEAK NOSE... etc.

The Armenoid sub-race is Europid, whereas the Arabid sub-race is not.

Arabid Jews are mostly found in Arab lands.

In Israel, they are visibly darker and non-European.

So by that definition, Ashkenazim Jews are 'white', or European, like the many (beak nose) Armenoid Italians of Italy.

For you, RED, 'white' means something else, but it all seems rather nebulous to me.
    Last edited by Fortis in Arduis; 03-11-2009 at 05:23 PM.

Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information