United States
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,217
    Given: 2,355

1 Not allowed!

Default #JusticeforJonSnow

My friends(and enemies), we need to talk.

What they did to Jon Snow, one of the best GoT characters of all time, is nothing short of a crime. They put him through one of the most interesting and distinctive arcs knowing he would turn out to be one of the most important players by the end of the show. He became a selfless hero fighting for the whole of humanity despite being rejected by even his family members(for his alleged bastard heritage). He rose above it all and was destined for greatness.

Well that was supposed to happen, until the abomination known as "The Long Night"(short night, more like). We all know what happened...all Jon ended up doing was flying around, hiding behind a rock, and screaming at a dragon. Yes, screaming at a fucking dragon. Meanwhile his little sister-turned-SuperSaiyan stole the killing blow on his arch nemesis. What's Jon up to now? Being pussywhipped by some bitch he doesn't even know.

And who's to blame for this epic shitfest? None other than the shit show (((writers))). Dan and David took a steaming dump over our favorite character just for another shitty girlpower moment.

Jon is the only nigga that has been talking about the White Walkers since the last 5 seasons. We saw the adventures north of the wall, we saw Hardhome in all its glory, we saw the (retarded)mission beyond the wall, we saw it all. It was his purpose, and it was snatched from right under him. And don't even get me started on that scene with Ghost in episode 4...that hurt like a Valyrian dagger through the chest(pun intended). That's not the Jon Snow we came to love...

I would appreciate if everyone stood with me in condemning the shit for brains sell out writers of GoT, who have crashed the story they've built up into the mud for nothing other than pleasing morons watching the show from bars, and brainless twitter feminists. Fuck you Dan and Dave. #JusticeforJonSnow

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    12-21-2022 @ 06:12 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,032
    Given: 1,214

1 Not allowed!

YES! Dumb and Dumber destroyed this show in one episode because they wanted to "subvert our expectations". Fuck the lore, fuck the prophecies, fuck Jon Snow's arc, fuck the near-decade of build up just for a character who had nothing to do with the white walker plot line murder the night king. I literally was a fanboy who never criticized game of thrones until episode 3 - the long night was meant for fans of the show like me who couldn't sleep after watching such a travesty.

Thread Information