Ethnicity
    Српкиња
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,176
    Given: 973

0 Not allowed!

After Great Schism and divisions introduction of a new, unknown religion to Balkans was wrong and dangerous ( it has been proven many times), no matter circumstances. Period.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-17-2020 @ 06:22 PM
    Ethnicity
    Melania's boy toy
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Zagreb
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,396
    Given: 6,059

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dick View Post
    The Ottoman Empire was backwards that’s not even worth refuting no matter how butthurt a Turk gets but anyway the only good times, economic growth etc. were under Tito and Yugoslavia for south slavs
    There was no healthy growth apart from foreign handouts for sitting on 2 chairs
    when old man died and credits had to be returned all went to hell. In late 80s food and electricity shortages were common occurence, ask any people who lived in that time.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Melania's boy toy
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Zagreb
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dušan View Post
    Stop spreading lies.
    There was census in Turkey in 1927. and 463.549 people have been registered as immigrants from Greece (3.4% of whole population of Turkey).

You can find that information in source that I already give you
    https://tr.wikipedia.org/wiki/T%C3%B...5%9Fim_yerleri

As you can see, Muslim population was not majority in Balkan countries.

You lied in first post of this topic.
    Every second post he makes is a lie, no suprises there.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Melania's boy toy
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Zagreb
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dick View Post
    Lol like other slavs are any better. Seems as though poles and Czechs dislike each other, Ukraine and Russians are at war
    East Slavs aren't any better, I agree. West Slavs seem more civilised

Last Online
    04-23-2024 @ 10:48 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Montenegrin
    Ethnicity
    Montenegrin
    Country
    Netherlands
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Albobalboa View Post
    You've been free from the Ottomans for over a hundred years now, you're still a pile of shit.

Sorry but I had to. Balkaners are too arrogant.
    So far i know Albania is also in the Balkans. The current state of Montengro comaperd to their neighbours is not so bad at all. But the Ottomans where direct or indirect responsible for the most wars.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Rumelian
    Ethnicity
    Balkan Turkish, Pomak
    Country
    Turkey
    Y-DNA
    Q-F16045
    mtDNA
    K1a
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,836
    Given: 7,303

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by JackH View Post
    And here is what I said:

The Muslim minority of Greece is the only explicitly recognized minority in Greece. It numbered 97,605 (0.91% of the population) according to the 1991 census,[1]

Open your slit eyes and read before posting meaningless garbage again.

And most muslim greeks are recent converts:
    The Muslim faith is the creed of several ethnic groups living in the present territory of Greece, namely the Pomaks, ethnic Turks, certain Romani groups, and Greek Muslims particularly of Crete, Epirus, and western Greek Macedonia who converted mainly in the 17th and 18th centuries.
    Some authors for example, explain the mass conversions that occurred in the 17th century[...]

LMFAO makes no sense whatsoever.You're just inventing definitons right now.Islam is not native to european's people culture.

So what, they are a menace and they will be deported soon enough.

You claimed Ottoman Empire was part of European Civilization and I have politely told you its not.That Ottoman Empire was a shithole too is another thing.

1. Majority of Balkan Muslims are Bulgarians and Greeks. So do Balkan Turks.
    2. You're trying to explain me my people, Muslim minority of Greece is 180xxx today. Greece Turks who live in Turkey numbered 4.7m.
    3. "And most muslim greeks are recent converts" That's not possible since Greek plexus is present in region since 1800s.
    4. Religion is only can be about person's himself. Should i teach you the meaning of Secularism?
    5. "So what, they are a menace and they will be deported soon enough." I will be waiting for it.
    6. I haven't claimed Ottoman Empire was part of European Civilization because it is already accepted as an European nation in Paris Agreement. It is interesting a person from Romania blaims Ottoman Empire for being a shithole.

I'm talking with a person who still lives in dark age. Maybe this is the reason why Balkans still a "shithole".
    qpAdm: Bulgarian_1.DG= 77 - Kimak.SG= 23, p= 0.36, se= 0.31.
    Y: Q-L330 > Q-YP771 > Q-BZ180 > Q-F16045* (F15008*) --> Baikal N, Altai MLBA, Aldy-Bel, Pazyryk, Hun.
    MT: K1a --> Iron Gates, Starcevo, Bulgaria N, Bulgaria CA, Bulgaria BA.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Clerical Fascism
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,904
    Given: 16,904

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bosniensis View Post
    no those "actual muslims" are joke to us. So called muslims by profession.

Turkey is a muslim country, Iran is a muslim country, two states where talk is succeeded by hard work.
    Turkey was forcefully secularized by Atatürk.

Iran is a shia sharia country, they would kill you for blasphemy for insulting jesus and put you in jail for your drinking.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Rumelian
    Ethnicity
    Balkan Turkish, Pomak
    Country
    Turkey
    Y-DNA
    Q-F16045
    mtDNA
    K1a
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,836
    Given: 7,303

1 Not allowed!

1. 2. 3. You got a black and white statistics and study about the number of muslims in greece(under 1%!) and that the conversion of most muslim balkanites started in late 15-early 16th century with most of the conversions being done recently late 17th early 18th century so shut the FUCK up.
    4.How muslim a muslim in balkans feel means jack shit to me
    5.No problem, make sure you have your bags ready

That's true, the primary reason Balkans are so backward compared to the West today is because of Ottoman's who systematically pillaged the territory and slaughtered the inhabitant.The problem for you is that the poorest balkan country is still miles ahead of the Turkey Islamic State which except for the tourist zones(that most were stolen from previous greco-roman inhabitants and renovated) looks like Iraq and I'd say the same for the hook nosed shitskin anatolian-arabo-chink dog inhabitants.
    The thing you forgot in population exchange between Greece and Turkey around 1m Turk migrated to Turkey. Before exchange around 1m people migrated to Turkey after the Balkan Wars. Between 1923-2001 only from Western Thrace, 900.000 people migrated to Turkey. These stats just from Greece and non-mixed Greece Turks make 4.7m today. Prove your claim about 18th-century converts.

Thank you for the recommendation. I will make my guns ready.

If the Ottomans pillaged the territory and slaughtered the inhabitant you couldn't write these messages to me now. Also, Turkey is not an Islamic State. Get some education, this is for your country's future. Romania doesn't need an uneducated bag of shit like you.
    qpAdm: Bulgarian_1.DG= 77 - Kimak.SG= 23, p= 0.36, se= 0.31.
    Y: Q-L330 > Q-YP771 > Q-BZ180 > Q-F16045* (F15008*) --> Baikal N, Altai MLBA, Aldy-Bel, Pazyryk, Hun.
    MT: K1a --> Iron Gates, Starcevo, Bulgaria N, Bulgaria CA, Bulgaria BA.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 04:34 PM
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    Bahamas
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,347
    Given: 9,899

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by itilvolga View Post
    Yes, Shintoism came to exist in Japan. If you think Shintoism belongs to only Japan just because of this, then, sorry but Hungarians also don't belong to Europe since their ancestors didn't come to exist in Europe.

You also contradict with yourself when you say “The first Christians were Middle Easterners but the Roman Empire adopted Christianity.” because the flrst Muslims were Middle Easterners but it doesn’t change the fact that Ottoman Empire adopted Islam as a state religion and Balkanites were Ottomans as much as Turks. (Also Ottoman Empire was a part of European civilization.)

You Christians claim that your sense of Christianity is quite different than the sense of Christianity in Middle East so European Christianity is purely native in Europe but Islam also has same situation, sense of Islam is not same in Balkans with the sense of Islam in Middle East. Muslim Balkanites also blended Islam with their European culture.
    That's stupid logic, ancestors of hungarians are native europeans, just look any genetic map about modern hungarian genetic, where their genetic origin came from (slavs, germans, native pannonians) hungarians don't related to early magyars. The hungarian language is Finno-Ugric which is in Europe since neolithic age, when the first proto FU cultures formed. Don't worry i won't answer to your stupid insult where turks came from and when, but ottomans don't european, the turkish genetic isn't european:

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/...9.2011.00701.x

neither the turkish language or culture.

Last Online
    07-10-2020 @ 08:30 PM
    Ethnicity
    Wuhanian
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 626
    Given: 344

0 Not allowed!

1. 2. 3. You got a black and white statistics and study about the number of muslims in greece(under 1%!) and that the conversion of most muslim balkanites started in late 15-early 16th century with most of the conversions being done recently late 17th early 18th century so shut the FUCK up.
    4.How muslim a muslim in balkans feel means jack shit to me
    5.No problem, make sure you have your bags ready
    6.You got a short memory is seems

That's true, the primary reason Balkans are so backward compared to the West today is because of Ottoman's who systematically pillaged the territory and slaughtered the inhabitant.The problem for you is that the poorest balkan country is still miles ahead of the Turkey Islamic State which except for the tourist zones(that most were stolen from previous greco-roman inhabitants and renovated) looks like Iraq and I'd say the same for the hook nosed shitskin anatolian-arabo-chink dog inhabitants.
    LOOOOL
    Your ass is on a big fucking fire

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread Information