Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Which European population is the furthest from negroids and mongloids?

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Pannonia
    Country
    Serbia
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,424
    Given: 1,640

0 Not allowed!

Irish or Scotish

Banned
    Last Online
    01-01-2020 @ 01:32 PM
    Ethnicity
    Comming after guessing in 'taxonomy'
    Country
    Belgium
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 365
    Given: 95

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Septentrion View Post
    "Pure" Mediterranean? What is that supposed to mean? The furthest away genetically are those in the Northwest and West Europe.
    Haplogroup R originated in Asia. Many peoples that often have this don't look 'white', including American Indians. It is also silly to assume that American Indians living as far away from Asia as South America are considered to have Mongoloid traits while people are living closer in (western) Europe are considered to have developed such occasional independently. I bet you don't even know that there is a difference between the phenotypes of half Asian people where the father is Asian and those whose mother's is Asian. Apply this logic to paternal lineages in general and on a global scale and how it mixed with apparently less migration minded mt-DNA.
    And yes, even where we live people have such traits. Even in Ireland.
    These aren't 'Roman' traits or Spanish traits. The swarthiness comes from the east.
    By those pure mediteraneans I meant like in Greece. I dunno if they are pure, but they are more ancient.
    You would be surprised which traits are originally Asian, but mixed with ancient European traits, it goes alot further than epicanthic folds (which people sometimes here have to, like me...) like bone structure and hair type (very straight hair is probably asiatic)... Certain nose types...
    Last edited by Rico33; 08-20-2019 at 01:55 PM.

Inactive
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Indo-European
    Country
    North-Korea
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b-PH908
    mtDNA
    J2b1
    Taxonomy
    Alpinid
    Hero
    Jake Gyllenhaal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,113
    Given: 10,158

1 Not allowed!

As Grace said, Brits/Irish have minor but heightened ANE and often score very small amounts of Amerindian or sometimes Siberian on ged (I'm talking 1ish%); so defo not the "furthest" from Mongoloids in the whole of Europe since there's many groups who score 0% in these categories.

Furthest from Blacks would be any Scandinavian population or Finns. Furthest from Mongoloids would be Sardinians presumably.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Vlach Irish
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    E-V13 Dacian Mocani
    mtDNA
    V3 Viking Queen
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17,901
    Given: 18,310

0 Not allowed!

Norland or somthing

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Belgium
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

In Scandinavian people, it seems to be a big contrast between people who have such traits and those that don't. Whereas in other parts it is seems more spread out and diluded into the population.

Last Online
    Today @ 05:10 AM
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Fiji
    Taxonomy
    Religion
    born again atheist?
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,995
    Given: 12,230

3 Not allowed!

Easy. Furthest from blacks: Russians and Finns. Furthest from mongoloids: Sardinians

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Belgium
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

.... I had to remove this because it was not very nice.
    Last edited by Rico33; 08-20-2019 at 03:00 PM.

Last Online
    Today @ 03:24 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    100% Northwest European and Flemish
    Ancestry
    From Flanders ( Koninkjrik België )
    Country
    Belgium
    Y-DNA
    R1a - L664
    mtDNA
    n/a
    Taxonomy
    60% Borreby with strong 40% Keltic Nordid admixture
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,186
    Given: 3

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Rico33 View Post
    Haplogroup R originated in Asia. Many peoples that often have this don't look 'white', including American Indians. It is also silly to assume that American Indians living as far away from Asia as South America are considered to have Mongoloid traits while people are living closer in (western) Europe are considered to have developed such occasional independently. I bet you don't even know that there is a difference between the phenotypes of half Asian people where the father is Asian and those whose mother's is Asian. Apply this logic to paternal lineages in general and on a global scale and how it mixed with apparently less migration minded mt-DNA.
    And yes, even where we live people have such traits. Even in Ireland.
    These aren't 'Roman' traits or Spanish traits. The swarthiness comes from the east.
    By those pure mediteraneans I meant like in Greece. I dunno if they are pure, but they are more ancient.
    You would be surprised which traits are originally Asian, but mixed with ancient European traits, it goes alot further than epicanthic folds (which people sometimes here have to, like me...) like bone structure and hair type (very straight hair is probably asiatic)... Certain nose types...
    I think you don't know much. Native Americans in their pure state do look Asian, more like people of Siberia than those of Japan or China. Did you know some Northern Scandinavian groups have eye shapes like Asian despite being pretty blond-haired? I am not referring to the Saamis who already look Siberian as well when they are at their purest. Although very strong admixture with Scandinavians has attenuated that look. Let us cut crap and say things the way they are. British people for example have the sharpest profiles in Europe ( which is very Caucasoid) and also have the most pallid complexion ( even fairer than Scandinavians) which gives their skin the "physiological inability" to tan as Coon describes it. Other nearby European groups share similarities. The NW quadrant of Europe would clearly the furthest away from both groups ( Negroids and Mongoloids). Saamis might be the furthest away from Negroids, but they are too darn close to Mongoloids.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Belgium
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Septentrion View Post
    I think you don't know much. Native Americans in their pure state do look Asian, more like people of Siberia than those of Japan or China. Did you know some Northern Scandinavian groups have eye shapes like Asian despite being pretty blond-haired? I am not referring to the Saamis who already look Siberian as well when they are at their purest. Although very strong admixture with Scandinavians has attenuated that look. Let us cut crap and say things the way they are. British people for example have the sharpest profiles in Europe ( which is very Caucasoid) and also have the most pallid complexion ( even fairer than Scandinavians) which gives their skin the "physiological inability" to tan as Coon describes it. Other nearby European groups share similarities. The NW quadrant of Europe would clearly the furthest away from both groups ( Negroids and Mongoloids). Saamis might be the furthest away from Negroids, but they are too darn close to Mongoloids.
    'Would be'. But even the Irish show mongoloid traits.
    As I said, Scandinavians either have it in this 'Finnish' way, or not at all... Whereas here in Europe it is softer but more spread into the population. Geographically maybe, but genetically certainly not. Because, as you confirmed, Amerindians have haplogroup R too. So it could be that people here have mongoloid ancestry in their paternal lineages. It is just diluded in a phenotypical way.
    Scandinavians have it from different lineages, more connected to haplogroup N.

And as you may know or not know, Asian admixture from a father is different than from a mother. And it doesn't always make some look like a Finn.

Banned
    Last Online
    10-14-2019 @ 08:46 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Ancestry
    East Coast & Gotland, one female Norwegian ancestor
    Country
    Sweden
    Region