Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: What are the main phenotypes among white and euro mixed latinos?

Banned
    Last Online
    01-12-2024 @ 09:55 PM
    The Americas -> North America -> Hispanic America -> Mexico -> Western Mexico
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hispanoamericano Virreinal (1000% mexican! Born, raised and living in Mexico)
    Ethnicity
    60.73-65.1% European/MENA, 33-35.81% Indigenous American and 2-3.45% SSA
    Ancestry
    Spain, Mesoamerica, Western and Central Africa
    Country
    Mexico
    Y-DNA
    E1b1b1b -> L19 -> M81 -> M183 -> PF2477 -> PF2546
    mtDNA
    Unknown
    Taxonomy
    Castizo: Alpinized Gracile Med and slightly Baskid + Minor Margid
    Politics
    Meritocracy, "Git Gud" and Ius Soli
    Hero
    Cristóbal de Ońate, Reina Isabel la Católica, Tzilacatzin, Porfirio Díaz and Dr. Iosif Lazaridis
    Religion
    Agnosticism (Culturally Roman Catholicism)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,503
    Given: 10,131

1 Not allowed!

Supongo que graciles med/atlantos/berides y alpinos (Normalmente éstos últimos mezclados con los meds) atlantids tampoco se me hacen tan raros de ver.... Al menos por acá dónde vivo lol

Banned
    Last Online
    10-01-2022 @ 12:19 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance - Native Brazilian - Celtic - North African - Mediterranean - African
    Ethnicity
    Coruscantian
    Country
    Brazil
    Hero
    Dom Pedro II
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,702
    Given: 85

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by FountainOfSalmacis View Post
    I don't know for the whole continent, but in Chile it's probaby Baskid and Balkan-Slavic phenotypes.
    Thats true, I have already noticed there is an excess of balkanic looks in Chile. They have a lot of dinarization there.

Most whites in Latam look iberian, but we can notice some variation and specific tendences among regions:

Argentina also have an specific look for their whites, some of them can resemble east med south italians.

Whites of Mexico also shows a specific look which is not western, but very shifted towards Turkey and other parts of Asia Minor.

In Brazil, to me we have the most diverse white latino looks, but the bulk is an atlanto-med alpine combo. Also in my opinion our whites are more shifted towards western and southwestern europe when compared to others. A enourmos part of white brazilians look Iberian Peninsular or North Italian.

Whites of Cuesta Rican are the most Continental Iberian to me, unlike whites of Argentina and Mexico, they tend to look more southwestern.

Puerto Ricans are shifted towards Canaria sometimes. But other part of them look Iberian Peninsular.

White Colombians tend to be like those Cuesta Rica to my eyes, they have low diversity and look southwestern euro.
    But I have see CR white groups a bit lighter than white colombians.

White Paraguayans together with white brazilians are the group with the largest percentage of people that can pass outside Southern Europe.

Cubans, some of them can look very western euro or southwestern, but some others tend be very canarian.

The white uruguayans look very iberian peninsulares, something like CR and Colombia.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-22-2020 @ 07:41 PM
    Ethnicity
    One Drop Rule Activated!
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H7a
    Taxonomy
    Bantuid
    Politics
    Save Us All From Whitey
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,458
    Given: 7,646

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tenma de Pegasus View Post
    Thats true, I have already noticed there is an excess of balkanic looks in Chile. They have a lot of dinarization there.

Most whites in Latam look iberian, but we can notice some variation and specific tendences among regions:

Argentina also have an specific look for their whites, some of them can resemble east med south italians.

Whites of Mexico also shows a specific look which is not western, but very shifted towards Turkey and other parts of Asia Minor.

In Brazil, to me we have the most diverse white latino looks, but the bulk is an atlanto-med alpine combo. Also in my opinion our whites are more shifted towards western and southwestern europe when compared to others. A enourmos part of white brazilians look Iberian Peninsular or North Italian.

Whites of Cuesta Rican are the most Continental Iberian to me, unlike whites of Argentina and Mexico, they tend to look more southwestern.

Puerto Ricans are shifted towards Canaria sometimes. But other part of them look Iberian Peninsular.

White Colombians tend to be like those Cuesta Rica to my eyes, they have low diversity and look southwestern euro.
    But I have see CR white groups a bit lighter than white colombians.

White Paraguayans together with white brazilians are the group with the largest percentage of people that can pass outside Southern Europe.

Cubans, some of them can look very western euro or southwestern, but some others tend be very canarian.

The white uruguayans look very iberian peninsulares, something like CR and Colombia.
    not true about mexico, please dont talk about a country you dont know anything about
    the mexicans you are passing off as whites are either castizos or harnizos

most whites in Mexico look Iberian, Italian (especially Northern) and Central European, with minor phenotypes being Eastern and Northern shifted

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Coruscantian
    Country
    Brazil
    Hero
    Dom Pedro II
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Carlito's Way View Post
    not true about mexico, please dont talk about a country you dont know anything about
    the mexicans you are passing off as whites are either castizos or harnizos

most whites in Mexico look Iberian, Italian (especially Northern) and Central European, with minor phenotypes being Eastern and Northern shifted
    There was even a very good thread with white mexican group pictures and similarity with turkish people. It was made by a mexican member and he posted mostly high class people.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    One Drop Rule Activated!
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H7a
    Taxonomy
    Bantuid
    Politics
    Save Us All From Whitey
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

There was even a very good thread with white mexican group pictures and similarity with turkish people. It was made by a mexican member and he posted mostly high class people.
    high class doesnt imply being white, in Mexico because you can find all types of phenotype in every class of the nation
    white phenotypes are found from high to low classes, the same white mestizos are found in high to low classes and indigenous found in high to low classes etc

and I know for a fact that is the same case in your country because me with all my american money when I went there, I mostly stayed in the wealthy areas and i sure didnt see a 100% white population

these are the common phenotypes of white Mexicans, they also tend to look a lot more masculine compared to other white Latinos, even Latinus notice that
    I have notice that as well, and I have been to Brazil, most of your whites tend to have a very weak jawline

most white Brazilians look no different from Portuguese, you really need to stop acting like they are so diverse when they really are not
    i think when it comes to diversity, Uruguay should be the one taking that crown, maybe even Argentina, and Chile and Venezuela being up there
    your small pockets of Germans and all of those didnt really affect the white phenotype of millions of so called white Brazilians, the Brazilians who end up with a Germanic phenotype are thought to be foreigners

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Coruscantian
    Country
    Brazil
    Hero
    Dom Pedro II
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Carlito's Way View Post
    high class doesnt imply being white, in Mexico because you can find all types of phenotype in every class of the nation
    white phenotypes are found from high to low classes, the same white mestizos are found in high to low classes and indigenous found in high to low classes etc

and I know for a fact that is the same case in your country because me with all my american money when I went there, I mostly stayed in the wealthy areas and i sure didnt see a 100% white population.

most white Brazilians look no different from Portuguese, you really need to stop acting like they are so diverse when they really are not
    i think when it comes to diversity, Uruguay should be the one taking that crown, maybe even Argentina, and Chile and Venezuela being up there
    your small pockets of Germans and all of those didnt really affect the white phenotype of millions of so called white Brazilians, the Brazilians who end up with a Germanic phenotype are thought to be foreigners
    This conversation could be more interesting if you stopped cherrypicking and post GROUP pictures of white mexicans.

Crowd videos are the best

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    One Drop Rule Activated!
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H7a
    Taxonomy
    Bantuid
    Politics
    Save Us All From Whitey
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

This conversation could be more interesting if you stopped cherrypicking and post GROUP pictures of white mexicans.

Crowd videos are the best
    Those are not cherry picked, those are actors, do you notice the difference between those from Mexico and your country? even your actors look weak as hell
    Plus I have posted group photos and social circles on another forum, even that forum member Tooting commented how those white mexicans I would post looked very CM influence and rather more shifted to the Northern Euro spectrum

Last Online
    03-21-2023 @ 02:22 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Latin
    Ethnicity
    Brazilian
    Ancestry
    Latin.
    Country
    Brazil
    Region
    Minas Gerais
    Taxonomy
    Alpinized Gracile-Med
    Politics
    I don't give a fuck about it.
    Hero
    Nobody
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,836
    Given: 5,025

1 Not allowed!

White Brazilians don't look all the same, but the bulk of the population is Portuguese/Iberian looking + Italian. And, like I Always post (and Pegasus too), many of these colonials don't even know they have Portuguese/Spanish/Italian looks, they just assume their look to be white Brazilian, common Southern Euro types have become Brazilian a long time.
    There is a generic Med/Alpine-Med/Berid look that is very common in cities like Rio de Janeiro and Săo Paulo and perceived as national in the whole country, here in my hometown I perceive that the average whites looks very similar to each other (Heathers also commented this to me), a very generic Med/Alpine-Med/Berid look that looks no diferent from Portuguese people in Portugal, and because of this I have many DÉJŔ VU.

Last Online
    03-26-2024 @ 03:46 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic,Celtic, Romance
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry iberian, german, italian
    Country
    Argentina
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,167
    Given: 4,757

0 Not allowed!

I think Brazilians do not recognize themselves as Latin Americans.

Mr. Wog is back
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    01-29-2024 @ 05:10 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    EEF/Anzick/Clovis
    Ethnicity
    Argentine/Uruguayan Gaucho, South-East brazilian and western cuban looking.
    Ancestry
    Navarrese/Aquitanian/Galician-Portuguese/Sicilian/Ava-Guarani
    Country
    Argentina
    Region
    Minas Gerais
    Y-DNA
    R1b U152
    Taxonomy
    Southeast Brazilian looking or Western cuban looking
    Politics
    Traditionalist/Hispanist
    Hero
    Don Pelayo, Virrey Pedro de Cevallos y Calderón, Juan Manuel de Rosas, Agustín Agualongo
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14,915
    Given: 27,872

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Latinus View Post
    White Brazilians don't look all the same, but the bulk of the population is Portuguese/Iberian looking + Italian. And, like I Always post (and Pegasus too), many of these colonials don't even know they have Portuguese/Spanish/Italian looks, they just assume their look to be white Brazilian, common Southern Euro types have become Brazilian a long time.
    There is a generic Med/Alpine-Med/Berid look that is very common in cities like Rio de Janeiro and Săo Paulo and perceived as national in the whole country, here in my hometown I perceive that the average whites looks very similar to each other (Heathers also commented this to me), a very generic Med/Alpine-Med/Berid look that looks no diferent from Portuguese people in Portugal, and because of this I have many DÉJŔ VU.
    The same happens here where in a crowd the most typical phenotypes are Atlanto/ Gracile Med many times combined with Dinarid and less times with Alpinid.
    Also Atlantid phenotype is not uncommon but not as typical as the first I mentioned, and Berid is not totally atypical though.
    Most people are especially influenced by iberian and italian (especially southern italian) roots in equal, so most people look southern/southwestern Euro with some Atlantid types a but some lesser common than the first.
    Of course all I said talking about the caucasoid part. We know that a very important part of the population have different degrees of mixture with native americans.

The most people who look more northern or central-northern Euro are not many in big cities.
    Especially volgian-german descendants are settled in Entre Rios (the towns of Crespo and Protestante) and Cordoba (in towns like La Cumbrecita and Dique Los Molinos) provinces and also in south of Buenos Aires province (especially near the little town of Coronel Suarez), and mexican-menonites who are settled in Guatrache, in La Pampa province.
    Same case to welsh descendant comminity in Gaiman, Dolavon, Paso de Indios, Trevelin, Trelew and Puerto Madryn, in Chubut province (Patagonia) and poles descendants in Misiones.

But all the mentioned groups or the bulk of them are in rural areas or little towns.

In the capital city, Cordoba, Rosario, La Plata, Mar del Plata, Mendoza and Bahia Blanca South-Euro phenotypes are the most common by far, especially in the crowds.
    It's curious because even big cities are more diverse than little towns and inner the rural areas, talking about the caucasoid part, southern euro phenotypes are predominantly.
    After I will post pictures with most common phenotypes in caucasoid/almost caucasoid/pred caucasoid people of central Argentina.
    Last edited by Erronkari; 05-19-2019 at 11:46 PM.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information