Polish
    Country
    Poland
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 2

0 Not allowed!

Default Islamisation of Europe

Many believe that Jews is behind this movement to make it easier to create the Greater Israel in the middle east.

With the massive immigration from all over MENA and the left rule our countries, how will we fight back and make Europe European again?
    It almost feel like some countries have gone too far and has nothing left to do than to submit to Islam and the new population...

I think this is insane.

What do you think will happen or what do you want to happen in your country or countries around you?

Banned
    Last Online
    08-06-2019 @ 06:31 PM
    Ethnicity
    (i∂-m)Ψ=0
    Country
    Vietnam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 522
    Given: 315

0 Not allowed!

Islamisation of Europe started with Capitalism. The biggest/oldest capitalist Western countries are also the most mixed one. Capitalists use immigrants as cheap labours.

Last Online
    05-21-2019 @ 10:08 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Country
    Poland
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by MS85 View Post
    Islamisation of Europe started with Capitalism. The biggest/oldest capitalist Western countries are also the most mixed one. Capitalists use immigrants as cheap labours.
    People on welfare isn't used as cheap labour..

Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Illyrians, Thracians
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Kosovo
    Y-DNA
    J2b2-L283
    Taxonomy
    Dinaric
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 34

0 Not allowed!

In some countries its pretty bad, others can still be saved.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    (i∂-m)Ψ=0
    Country
    Vietnam
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Pommac View Post
    People on welfare isn't used as cheap labour..
    You are to much brainwashed by propaganda and not well informed. You are not even from a ‘Western’ country. You don’t know what you are talking about.

What kind of a strong and healthy person with ambitions wants welfare? People have always ambition to become something/somebody. Welfare = end of ambition/progress = end of life.

Every 'HEALTHY' but uneducated immigrant in the West is a cheap labour that does 'dirty' work.

Those who live on welfare are useless, because they are mentally of physically unable to work, those people simply can't do the work and are considered as 'half' humans because they are useless and irrelevant for the society.

And even a lot of them with mental or physical handicap on welfare have have children. If their children are low educated they are also 'used' as slaves to do dirty job.

Do you think capitalists are stupid? Capitalist 'use' people and their children as much as they can and then they throw them away like dirt.

And as far as I know there is no welfare in Poland, so what are you talking about? There are no Muslims in Poland at the first place.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Country
    Poland
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

You are to much brainwashed by propaganda. You are not even from a ‘Western’ country. You don’t know what you are talking about.

What kind of a strong and healthy person with ambitions wants welfare? People have always ambition to become something/somebody. Welfare = end of ambition = end of life.

Every 'HEALTHY' but uneducated immigrant in the West is a cheap labour that does 'dirty' work.

Those who live on welfare are useless, because they are mentally of fiscally unable to work, those people simply can't do the work and are considered as 'half' humans because they are useless and irrelevant for the society.

And those who have a mental or physical handicap have children. If their children are low educated they are also 'used' as slaves to do dirty job.

Do you think capitalists are stupid. Capitalist 'use' people as much as they can and tean they throw them away like dirt.

And as far as I know there is no welfare in Poland, so what are you talking about? There are no Muslims in Poland at the first place.
    Im clearly not talking about Poland, i have seen the statistics of NW countries where they have a plan to intergrate refugees from the middle east.
    And after the whole intergration program that takes years, only 6% actually work without taking any funds from the government.
    Majority haven't even gone through more than 9 years of education, which means no high school no college no university.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    (i∂-m)Ψ=0
    Country
    Vietnam
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Uneducated immigrant in the West is equal to a slave. Capitalists are VERY happy with these cheap labour 'slaves'...

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Country
    Poland
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Uneducated immigrant in the West is equal to a slave. Capitalists are VERY happy with these cheap labour 'slaves'...
    You missed 6% of them actually work.

6% slaves 94% on a life on welfare

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    (i∂-m)Ψ=0
    Country
    Vietnam
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Pommac View Post
    Im clearly not talking about Poland, i have seen the statistics of NW countries where they have a plan to intergrate refugees from the middle east.
    And after the whole intergration program that takes years, only 6% actually work without taking any funds from the government.
    Majority haven't even gone through more than 9 years of education, which means no high school no college no university.
    Very STUPID plan to accept Islamofascist refugees from the ME. Most of them are terrorist and very dangerous for the Western societies.

Muslims don't integrate. But greedy Capitalists don't care about it. They have to good right now.

But it like a businessmodel. Those immigrants from the ME bring children with them. Capitalists made a calculation that they will 'use' the children of those so called refugees from the ME as slave labours in the near future.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Country
    Poland
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Very STUPID plan to accept Islamofascist refugees from the ME. Most of them are terrorist and very dangerous for the Western societies.

Muslims don't integrate. But greedy Capitalists don't care about it. They have to good right now.

But it like a businessmodel. Those immigrants from the ME bring children with them. Capitalists made a calculation that they will 'use' the children of those so called refugees from the ME as slave labours in the near future.
    Now when you lost the arguement and go completely mad.

Read the thread title, Islamisation.

Yes they come to europe and leech on the native population and create a bunch of Muslim kids who will continue to make NW eu muslim.

Thank you for proving my point even further.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information