Religion
    Lacking
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,193
    Given: 2,391

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by meson View Post
    this stupid move by Trump
    Trump's campaign ran on a platform of ending our aggression in Syria and Afghanistan and avoiding future regime change. He was always very upfront about his belligerence towards Iran though. We shouldn't be surprised by this but it is very disheartening. I've long ago lost any faith that Trump is working to benefit the average person out there but I just hope we can reverse the direction we're going here.

I can't stress enough how unpopular among the masses any military intervention would be.

America has a much stronger casus belli against Mexico at this point.

Last Online
    10-20-2023 @ 04:51 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic for the most part
    Ethnicity
    American Northern Euro Mongrel
    Ancestry
    DK, IE, NO
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Nordo-Faelid...apparently
    Religion
    None
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,494
    Given: 1,539

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Jägerstaffel View Post
    Trump's campaign ran on a platform of ending our aggression in Syria and Afghanistan and avoiding future regime change. He was always very upfront about his belligerence towards Iran though. We shouldn't be surprised by this but it is very disheartening. I've long ago lost any faith that Trump is working to benefit the average person out there but I just hope we can reverse the direction we're going here.
    I was heavily entertained by him in 2016 but I didn't have it in me to vote that year since I harboured no illusions about how he'd perform regarding Israel because I knew about his daughter and if he didn't have sack to disown her over that, he wasn't draining a damn thing. He'd easily be their biggest sycophant. New York Presbyterian? Forget about it. Everyone always said they're just Jews that eat pork.

I, at least, reckoned a wall or barrier would've been easy enough to come through with and since our troops "weren't" gonna be dropped in the middle East, they, at the very least could watch the border. Turns out, nope! Why even have a coast guard if having the military on domestic soil is so bad? Right, fuck it all. He's failed on every count. I can tell you where he can put his "lowest black unemployment in history" spiel.

I can't stress enough how unpopular among the masses any military intervention would be.

America has a much stronger casus belli against Mexico at this point.
    Exactly, a fickle neighbor. Mexico itself is a bigger deal on the world stage than many of these West Asian countries which the everyday American couldn't even place on a map.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    05-16-2023 @ 02:30 PM
    Ethnicity
    Blank
    Country
    United States
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,285
    Given: 4,691

4 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by billErobreren View Post
    I was heavily entertained by him in 2016 but I didn't have it in me to vote that year since I harboured no illusions about how he'd perform regarding Israel because I knew about his daughter and if he didn't have sack to disown her over that, he wasn't draining a damn thing. He'd easily be their biggest sycophant. New York Presbyterian? Forget about it. Everyone always said they're just Jews that eat pork.

I, at least, reckoned a wall or barrier would've been easy enough to come through with and since our troops "weren't" gonna be dropped in the middle East, they, at the very least could watch the border. Turns out, nope! Why even have a coast guard if having the military on domestic soil is so bad? Right, fuck it all. He's failed on every count. I can tell you where he can put his "lowest black unemployment in history" spiel.

Exactly, a fickle neighbor. Mexico itself is a bigger deal on the world stage than many of these West Asian countries which the everyday American couldn't even place on a map.
    The Mexican government and their military incursions into the US. It's been going on for years. The US does nothing about it. But some country in West Asia insults Israel? Oh, then it's on like donkey kong.

Last Online
    05-22-2022 @ 01:05 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic, Germanic, Nordic
    Ethnicity
    British Isles and Scandinavia
    Ancestry
    North-West Europe
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    I-M223
    mtDNA
    K1a4d
    Taxonomy
    Keltic Nordid
    Politics
    Pro White Tribalism
    Religion
    Lacking
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,193
    Given: 2,391

4 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by billErobreren View Post

Trump did a great job pretending to be going against the grain during the campaign. He played the part with his portrayal as an outsider. It was fantastic to imagine an American administration more interested in bettering its citizenry, fighting for and encouraging our economy and strengthening our borders (physically and legally) while orienting us towards something more nationalistic than we've had in generations.

It's been an incredible let down.

Last Online
    10-20-2023 @ 04:51 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic for the most part
    Ethnicity
    American Northern Euro Mongrel
    Ancestry
    DK, IE, NO
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Nordo-Faelid...apparently
    Religion
    None
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,494
    Given: 1,539

2 Not allowed!

Trump did a great job pretending to be going against the grain during the campaign. He played the part with his portrayal as an outsider. It was fantastic to imagine an American administration more interested in bettering its citizenry, fighting for and encouraging our economy and strengthening our borders (physically and legally) while orienting us towards something more nationalistic than we've had in generations.

It's been an incredible let down.
    Hell, I get it and I wanted to be wrong about him. I really did but, by early to mid 2017, I knew he was irreedemable. We're closer to 2020 now, the time is up and I'm too damn jaded to keep giving these idiots the benefit of the doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by ChildofMud View Post
    The Mexican government and their military incursions into the US. It's been going on for years. The US does nothing about it. But some country in West Asia insults Israel? Oh, then it's on like donkey kong.
    That and the fact that we've lost land in national parks to their little cartels. They know our populace is too high trust/autistic to process it and our government officials too chickenshit to counter them. Nah, sure they're taking us for a ride, can be considered a rich country and were an Empire like Brazil when the US was but a republic of yeomen, once upon a time, but these people deserve nothing but our deepest pity. Woe be on to any nation with bad blood against jews in MENA, though. They'll have us to reckon with, even if all they've got to defend themselves is a few rocks and a territorial pet goat with nubs for horns.

Last Online
    11-11-2020 @ 02:39 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Armenian
    Ethnicity
    Armenian
    Country
    Russia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,047
    Given: 1,137

0 Not allowed!

Iranian defense plan starts with striking oil fields in KSA and Persian Gulf to completely halt the oil supply to the world. IRGC has the right Ballistic and Cruise missiles for that task. We have fought a 8 years long war against 11 country alliance and ever since we have only prepared for dealing with American threat. Once that is done, severe political pressure will mount on the aggressor because who started it ? Trump. Oil barrel prices will rise up in the sky, regional economies will be hit badly.

Secondly, we will get out of NPT (will be morally right as well) and we can test fission or even fusion warheads. More of a political move. We have enough enriched U-235 to create 15 warheads of upto 20 KT in a matter of 30-40 days. That will be the strategic disbalance causing move in the region. Who shall stop Turkey, KSA, Egypt from getting their own nuclear programs if Iran goes nuclear ? This scares western actors most, a Nuclear Armed MENA and who will be responsible ? Trump

Third, Iranian militias will wreck havoc in the region in Yemen, Lebanon, Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan against American allies. This will cause massive problems for regional allies of west. They will see Trump as the problem not Iran because when iraq and syria war dust is settling down finally, who is again throwing flames into this region ? Trump

Last, the bodies of boys going back home. This war will see aircrafts being shot down, ships being struck by Missile attacks, Ballistic missile attacks on allied bases. There will be a blood bath, thousands of american boys will die and for whom ? KSA and Israel ? lol Republican party will not dig its own political grave.
    All you wrote will not stop the US. On the contrary, that is exactly what Trump wants. And in the context of the military-technical superiority of the US over Iran the possible losses of the US in war are nothing for them having country with a population of over 300 million. There is only one thing that can stop the US - it is the guaranteed retaliatory elimination of Israel. Until Iran is not able to completely destroy Israel in response to war, Iran can not sleep well.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:26 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Oghuz Turkic and Medes Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Azeri Turk
    Ancestry
    Qizilbash Turkic
    Country
    European Union
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,429
    Given: 2,718

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Arsen_ View Post
    All you wrote will not stop the US. On the contrary, that is exactly what Trump wants. And in the context of the military-technical superiority of the US over Iran the possible losses of the US in war are nothing for them having country with a population of over 300 million. There is only one thing that can stop the US - it is the guaranteed retaliatory elimination of Israel. Until Iran is not able to completely destroy Israel in response to war, Iran can not sleep well.
    Actually it already has stopped USA before.

There are only three basic reasons why Trump is war mongering with Iran.

1) Growing Iranian influence in Levant and MENA in general and Iranian Alliance with Russia has just kicked West out of the region. Iran politically controls Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Yemen, Afghanistan. May be in future Bahrain will be in Iranian grip as well. What do you expect when a sanctioned country achieves this much.

2) He wants to keep Anti Iranian KSA led Arab alliance in the region happy so that they keep buying American weaponry (400+ Billion USD) and let US based business clergy dictate OPEC through them. Unless these Sheikhdoms are satisfied with Trump's policy with Iran, the war mongering will continue.

3) Iranian threat to Israeli designs in the region.

Now none of these objectives will be fulfilled if US military machine unleashes itself upon Iran. They will lose thousands of soldiers, aircrafts will be shot down, ships will sink, based will be hit. Weakness of American military machinery will be exposed to China and Russia. There will be billions of dollars worth damages by missile strikes by IRGC on oil infrastructure in the region. Oil prices will rise, world will blame USA. If things escalate then Iranian Mullah government will have the golden opportunity to run away from NPT with moral excuse that we were being attacked despite our commitment to NPT. Now we do what we like with stockpiles of enriched Uranium. Then, it will be political nightmare for US to stop Turkey, KSA, Egypt to go nuclear as well. Is that what republican party wants?

Last Online
    03-05-2021 @ 10:59 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jutt
    Ethnicity
    punjabi
    Ancestry
    Pakistani
    Country
    Pakistan
    Politics
    Suffering from success
    Religion
    dudeism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 419
    Given: 162

2 Not allowed!

And btw I am no fan of Mullah Government of Iran but this stupid move by Trump will enable Iranian government to rally not just Iranian population around them but 300 million Shiites (and related sects) in the Muslim world ... Iran is a theocratic Shiite powerhouse. This conflict is like a blessing for dying Iranian theocracy.
    i am Shiites and there are literally thousands of my fellow Shiites who are gearing up to cross border and fight for their "brothers" incase of war but i personally wish a democratic and non shia government in iran. Pre shia rulers of iran were very close with Pakistan, infact iran was first country to accept pakistan

Over all i wish good luck to iranians to overcome this situation
    I don't ave any other branch then this account

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:26 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Oghuz Turkic and Medes Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Azeri Turk
    Ancestry
    Qizilbash Turkic
    Country
    European Union
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,429
    Given: 2,718

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bandesha View Post
    i am Shiites and there are literally thousands of my fellow Shiites who are gearing up to cross border and fight for their "brothers" incase of war but i personally wish a democratic and non shia government in iran. Pre shia rulers of iran were very close with Pakistan, infact iran was first country to accept pakistan

Over all i wish good luck to iranians to overcome this situation
    Thanks brother. Your men have fought in Syria under IRGC against ISIS as well. Brave Warriors.

Last Online
    11-05-2023 @ 04:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Brabant, Holland, Guelders and some Hainaut.
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Norway Deal-NEXIT, Dutch Realm Atlanticist, Habsburg Legitimist
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34,729
    Given: 61,129

6 Not allowed!

Netanyahu - unelected president of the United States of America.
    Trump - his Zionist Occupation Government puppet.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread Information