Politics
    NWO Masonic Luciferianism
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,376
    Given: 31,164

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Voskos View Post
    Serbia will conquer us all. Let it happen, its inevitable.
    +1

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Macedonian
    Country
    Macedonia
    Taxonomy
    Pontid-CM
    Hero
    Julius Evola
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,157
    Given: 6,705

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dick View Post
    +1

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 06:22 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Southern Greek
    Ancestry
    Southern Greece
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    Modern human with neanderthal admixture
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,852
    Given: 26,176

0 Not allowed!

Interesting.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 06:22 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Southern Greek
    Ancestry
    Southern Greece
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    Modern human with neanderthal admixture
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,852
    Given: 26,176

0 Not allowed!

I better be ruled by serbia than by china/turkey/eu.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Macedonian
    Country
    Macedonia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,998
    Given: 1,604

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Crn Volk View Post
    Errol Musliu is now head of DBK, or whatever it's called now. Serbism is dead in N Macedonia, at least on an official basis. The problem is Serbomania amongst the population itself.
    Well, that's true unfortunately.

I don't know about you but I've been born and raised in Macedonia and I've spent 3/4 of my life there, so I can tell you that the people are not educated enough, nor there is any interest about our own history and heritage.
    I've read somewhere that the average Bulgarian reads about 5 books per year.
    That number for the Macedonians was 1.5 so you get my point.

The influence of past Yugoslav teachings is still strong, basically I've been taught since a kid that the Bulgarian stuff is a cheap, unworthy and low quality.
    The Bulgarian women are of promiscuous, suspicious character and things like that...
    That was a well thought tactic to make a complex in the people's minds so they would feel ashamed of even thinking nice about the Bulgarians.
    The same tactic was kept alive even by the communists because they knew very well apart from the Albanians from Kosovo, who were the others that are more different than the Serbo-Croat core and to reject the utopia of Yugoslavism.

Unfortunately, I must say that they succeeded, they left a huge complex in the people's minds about anything Bulgarian.
    Just 20 years ago, it was a huuuge sin of even thinking good about the Bulgarians, remember Ljubco, his biggest sin was that he wanted better relations with Bulgaria and the Bulgarians.
    But his actions made a nice step towards that, many Macedonians were also allowed to go and study in Bulgaria, and seeing that the reality they were taught all their life is just a huge miserable lies and complexes about the Bulgarians, many of us started been aware of our shared past and similarities and we could even feel the time of Goce, Todor or Dame, still alive in that Bulgaria of the early 21st century after more than a hundred years, with many Macedonian immigrants of exactly that period, with many quarters bearing the names of our shared revolutionaries, also many roads and plenty of memorials...

Unfortunately, that nice period of student exchange and opportunity for the Macedonians to go study, live, and get to know a different Bulgaria than the one they've been taught at home ended with Gruevski, who has done everything possible to halt Macedonians of going and studying in Bulgaria.

Second, when I go home, and whenever I decide to go in a club or a restaurant, the Serbian music is still way over represented, even more than the Macedonian one...
    Our people simply lost the feeling for their own, the country doesn't take any steps to protect the Macedonian music and singers and promoting it.
    We should simply if not ban the Serb music, at least we should do is to make a law that will require at least 75% representation of the Macedonian music on the TV!
    People seem to prefer listening to cheap Serbian music on picnics rather than Macedonian one.

I still meet people who are supporters of some Serbian clubs and when I ask them why are you such a big supporter of a Serbian club but not a Macedonian one, they say but Macedonian ones are not that good atm...
    Ok, I understand being a supporter of Man Utd, Real Madrid or Barcelona but a Serbian club??? C'mon on...

It's the mentality of the people, not the government...
    They say, every people deserve a government according to their qualities...

But I always say, give the time a time.
    I am optimistic about the change of the people's mentality.

Last Online
    01-27-2021 @ 06:51 AM
    Ethnicity
    Gotham City
    Country
    Australia
    Y-DNA
    E1b1b1a
    Hero
    Commissioner Gordon
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52
    Given: 51

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Aspar View Post
    Well, that's true unfortunately.

I don't know about you but I've been born and raised in Macedonia and I've spent 3/4 of my life there, so I can tell you that the people are not educated enough, nor there is any interest about our own history and heritage.
    I've read somewhere that the average Bulgarian reads about 5 books per year.
    That number for the Macedonians was 1.5 so you get my point.

The influence of past Yugoslav teachings is still strong, basically I've been taught since a kid that the Bulgarian stuff is a cheap, unworthy and low quality.
    The Bulgarian women are of promiscuous, suspicious character and things like that...
    That was a well thought tactic to make a complex in the people's minds so they would feel ashamed of even thinking nice about the Bulgarians.
    The same tactic was kept alive even by the communists because they knew very well apart from the Albanians from Kosovo, who were the others that are more different than the Serbo-Croat core and to reject the utopia of Yugoslavism.

Unfortunately, I must say that they succeeded, they left a huge complex in the people's minds about anything Bulgarian.
    Just 20 years ago, it was a huuuge sin of even thinking good about the Bulgarians, remember Ljubco, his biggest sin was that he wanted better relations with Bulgaria and the Bulgarians.
    But his actions made a nice step towards that, many Macedonians were also allowed to go and study in Bulgaria, and seeing that the reality they were taught all their life is just a huge miserable lies and complexes about the Bulgarians, many of us started been aware of our shared past and similarities and we could even feel the time of Goce, Todor or Dame, still alive in that Bulgaria of the early 21st century after more than a hundred years, with many Macedonian immigrants of exactly that period, with many quarters bearing the names of our shared revolutionaries, also many roads and plenty of memorials...

Unfortunately, that nice period of student exchange and opportunity for the Macedonians to go study, live, and get to know a different Bulgaria than the one they've been taught at home ended with Gruevski, who has done everything possible to halt Macedonians of going and studying in Bulgaria.

Second, when I go home, and whenever I decide to go in a club or a restaurant, the Serbian music is still way over represented, even more than the Macedonian one...
    Our people simply lost the feeling for their own, the country doesn't take any steps to protect the Macedonian music and singers and promoting it.
    We should simply if not ban the Serb music, at least we should do is to make a law that will require at least 75% representation of the Macedonian music on the TV!
    People seem to prefer listening to cheap Serbian music on picnics rather than Macedonian one.

I still meet people who are supporters of some Serbian clubs and when I ask them why are you such a big supporter of a Serbian club but not a Macedonian one, they say but Macedonian ones are not that good atm...
    Ok, I understand being a supporter of Man Utd, Real Madrid or Barcelona but a Serbian club??? C'mon on...

It's the mentality of the people, not the government...
    They say, every people deserve a government according to their qualities...

But I always say, give the time a time.
    I am optimistic about the change of the people's mentality.
    I completly agree with your statement, spot on.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information