“I Fuck France, I Burn France”, sings Rapper as he strangles a White Woman in his brand new music video

A Cameroonian born in France rapper who was previously fined for advocating for the killing of white babies in his lyrics is in trouble yet again for his hateful rhetoric against the native French in their own country

You would think that Nick Conrad, an African rapper born in France would be more cautious after being finned because of his hateful rhetoric in his lyrics where he advocates for the killing of white babies in another music video of his. Well, surprise, surprise, “monsieur Conrad” is back again with more hateful songs against the native French people.

In is brand new song called Doux pays (Sweet country), Conrad strangles to death a white woman, representing France.

The song starts with his ‘great admiration’ and ‘love’ for France as he begins with “Cock in France’s mouth, I cum like a pig” and “this country has never been sweet” while victimizing himself about racism and how the media accuses him of “stirring up civil war”. The cherry on the top of the cake, however, is the chorus, as he repeats “I fuck France, I burn France until she reaches agony.”

Conrad’s low quality and hateful material is part of his strategy of selling more of his ‘music’, either if the public speaks well or badly of him, at least they are speaking about him, trying to gain relevancy while despising the country that took his family in.

https://www.defendevropa.com/2019/ne...w-music-video/