PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113
Things SJWs got right - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Things SJWs got right

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 10:09 AM
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Country
    Poland
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    mtDNA
    W6a
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20,924
    Given: 18,997

1 Not allowed!

SJWs chose Blacks as their "mascot" and everything related to race is about whites vs. blacks for them.

What about Native Americans for example?

Veteran Judicator Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 02:10 AM
    Ethnicity
    Half Czech, half Basque
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Region
    Basque Country
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,303
    Given: 8,227

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by War Chief View Post
    Yes. One thing I always agreed with them is that there is no social equality. Some are born more "easy mode" through life, for others it's an uphill battle. However I think that SJW's are dangerous in that some of the early communists had the same style of thinking, and we all know what resulted.

So yes, there is a hierarchy and life's not fair, you're dealt with the cards you're dealt and you have to play your best hand.

I personally believe the only way to rationalize inequality and privilege is some concept of karma - you're punished/rewarded for merit in the past, which causes an unpleasant or pleasant rebirth. Otherwise there's no way to rationalize it other than life is just absolutely brutal and unfair.

One thing I dislike about SJW's is that pitying someone or pitying a group is actually an insult to that person/group. It's like "awwhhh how pathetic you poor thing".... What if said person(s) didn't ask for your sympathy? I certainly don't want to be viewed in that light.
    All the attempts to rationalize the unfairness of life are unfortunately baseless. While it would be convenient, I'm not going to cling to any outside force. Yeah, life is 'just absolutely brutal and unfair', which is a hard fact to swallow, but it is better to acknowledge it than pretending otherwise. As for your other point, it varies from case to case, I would not generalize here. While there definitely are some instances of SJWs taking the side of whatever 'underprivileged' group because of the perceived incompetence, sometimes they do that since they 'believe that the visceral respect is a necessary component of being taken seriously in the first place', as was pointed out in the original post.

Hatchling
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Pashtun-American
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    R1a>Z93>FT296004
    mtDNA
    U2c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,933
    Given: 7,455

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Litvinski View Post
    SJWs chose Blacks as their "mascot" and everything related to race is about whites vs. blacks for them.

What about Native Americans for example?
    To be fair, Blacks are the largest minority in the US (Hispanics aren't a racial group). Native Americans are like what, 1% of the total American population? And they're never in the news. In NZ, Maoris are probably much for a topic of political conversation for locals compared to Blacks.

Veteran Judicator Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 02:10 AM
    Ethnicity
    Half Czech, half Basque
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Region
    Basque Country
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,303
    Given: 8,227

0 Not allowed!

When for example a mixed race British-Colombian SJW in the UK is speaking about 'oppression' what he really means is: "look I'm British just like you, my mom escaped from my shithole country so I'm better racially than all other Colombians who stayed there, respect me, I'm basically Anglo inside like you, race is just a social construct, I hate Russkies just like you do, do you really think that a white Russkiy is closer to you than an Anglicized POC, I'm gonna be an SJW to be accepted as a leftist progressive gay Germanic WASP, I'm gonna register on a European Cultural Community and post 20 posts per day and 40,000 in total over the next few years, wasting all my free time there, just to show you that Europe is just a geographical concept and I deserve more respect than Russkies, arrrghhhhhh!".
    I'm not really fond of that guy either. He doesn't really get the basics of what he stands for in the first place.

Banned
    Last Online
    06-23-2021 @ 06:41 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    EM78GREENSAVANNAH's best friend
    Ethnicity
    Bessarabian Jew
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    g2a1
    mtDNA
    h1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,158
    Given: 4,510

0 Not allowed!

SJW women will ironically marry and breed with non-oppressed whites of their own caliber.
    Goes to show being a victim will not benefit you romantically at all, especially as a man.
    Hypergamy doesn't select the lower classes.

Banned
    Last Online
    03-06-2022 @ 05:21 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    NBK
    Ethnicity
    Black Finn
    Country
    Finland
    Region
    Texas
    Taxonomy
    Kylälahtic/Australoid, NEOMORPH
    Politics
    Santeri Alkio
    Hero
    Action Jackson
    Religion
    Steel Eight
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,608
    Given: 1,825

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by War Chief View Post
    Whites get mad at the term "white privilege" because it belittles their accomplishments.

Oh, you live in a mansion on a hill? Well so what you had it easy as a white person and less obstacles in your way. Meanwhile little niggy over here was born into poverty, didn't have any social support, etc. SHAME ON YOU.
    This sounds to me like a American problem. America is a class society where higher education is extremely expensive. Here everyone has same opportunities what comes to education.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Country
    Poland
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    mtDNA
    W6a
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Aldaris View Post
    As for your other point, it varies from case to case, I would not generalize here. While there definitely are some instances of SJWs taking the side of whatever 'underprivileged' group because of the perceived incompetence, sometimes they do that since they 'believe that the visceral respect is a necessary component of being taken seriously in the first place', as was pointed out in the original post.
    Well I'm not sure they take the side of 'underprivileged' groups because of their perceived incompetence.

Or do you think that Hitler took the side of Germans because he saw them as incompetent compared to Jews (whom he perceived as being "privileged" and having too much influence and power in Germany than they deserved)?

I think Hitler believed that Germans were superior and that their mediocre status in the world and even in their own country was inadequate compared to what they deserved.

Germany lost WW1 because of "Jewish conspiracy" not because of German incompetence - according to Hitler.

Hitler thought that Germans deserved to have their Wakanda ("Tausendjähriges Reich").

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Bessarabian Jew
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    g2a1
    mtDNA
    h1
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Harkonnen View Post
    This sounds to me like a American problem. America is a class society where higher education is extremely expensive. Here everyone has same opportunities what comes to education.
    America is and has always been a place to conduct social experiments. It's the sociology petri-dish.
    What 1st happens here usually happens 10 years later in Europe and elsewhere.
    Hence Americanization (which is just a psychotic form of capitalism) taking over the world.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Country
    Poland
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    mtDNA
    W6a
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

So maybe Hitler was a kind of "proto-SJW".

But he kind of succeded in earning respect for the German people.

Today Germans are respected more than Jews.

Maybe brute force and violence is how you earn respect for your social group.

I guess if Israel massacres the Palestinians, solving the Palestinian problem for good, Jews will finally be respected.

Nobody respects disadvantaged "soft people".

Nobody takes Jews seriously, while everyone knows what Germans are capable of if pushed to the brink / driven to the edge.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Bessarabian Jew
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    g2a1
    mtDNA
    h1
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Today Germans are respected more than Jews.
    Speak for yourself. I respect Jews more than Germans.
    And no I'm not being an SJW but..... being kicked out of almost every country you ever lived in, expelled, and re-starting from scratch, that kind of resilience is admirable.

German society is laughable in some ways. They believe in homeopathy & have tons of paper work for everything, new birth, re-newing drivers license, etc. I don't hate them but they are over-rated.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information