latin
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 119
    Given: 2

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Thetruth View Post
    The GedMatch is more representative of Peruvians from Peru while 23andme Peruvians in the US, Peruvians are among the more well off Latinos so it makes sense it came out more European.
    Honestly thats not what i saw in Miami. They werent well off or rich. Id say they were lower middle class. Maybe the peruvians in New York & New Jersey, but i cant really speak on them because ive only been living in NYC for 3 years. Also wouldnt it make sense for poor or middle class peruvians to try to come to the US? Why would a rich peruvian or rich latino want to come to the states when they can live like kings in their country

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    02-14-2024 @ 04:24 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Pred Amerindian
    Ethnicity
    Peruvian
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 815
    Given: 233

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by liveforthenight View Post
    Honestly thats not what i saw in Miami. They werent well off or rich. Id say they were lower middle class. Maybe the peruvians in New York & New Jersey, but i cant really speak on them because ive only been living in NYC for 3 years. Also wouldnt it make sense for poor or middle class peruvians to try to come to the US? Why would a rich peruvian or rich latino want to come to the states when they can live like kings in their country
    I’m not saying your wrong or that’s all I said, but you’re average Peruvian in the United States has a better income level then compared to other Latinos in the US according to the census https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List..._and_ethnicity the US is very far from Peru and the poorest of poor Peruvians migrate to Chile because they were a more stable and more rich country that was near by. Venezuela used to also be another destination before the collapse.

Political instability is what made even the richest Peruvians migrate in the 80s and 90s, and it’s what’s probably going to make them migrate if things get worse

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread Information