Thread: ADL's wikileaked email: "Frozen = White Supremacy propaganda by Aryanwood."

⚡treet ⚡atyr KuriousKatKommittee's Avatar
    Last Online
    10-19-2021 @ 11:18 PM
    Ethnicity
    Ashkenazi
    Country
    Antarctica
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,104
    Given: 3

0 Not allowed!

eek ADL's wikileaked email: "Frozen = White Supremacy propaganda by Aryanwood."

This emale was found in Hilarity Clinton's AOL inbox that some bad motha hacked and released on Wikileaks. Supposedly it a convo between a black man who has seen some shit and an ADL receptionist government-census-codename "Jennifer." I mean, I can't even right now. #shocking.

To: jannyJenniferJennings@adl.gov
    Subject: I seen some shit :O

I always thought Disnep's Frozen (2013) was about female niggas channeling they "inner hero" to accomplish things or some inspirational shit like that but I ain't a feminist so I wouldn't know. But according to a 200 IQ nigga going by the OG name "CryDaisy" I am because I happen to have glasses sitting on my not-so-very-Aryan-albeit-definitely-Greekified nose. I obviously wear glasses not because I want to see the world around me in a sharp, crystal-clear Blu-ray quality 1920p or 8K HD resolution instead of the usual 360p, "V:10" YIFY movie rip quality but because I am a Feminist Eyewear-Wearing Feminist™, duh.

So there I was, watching Disnep's Frozen (2013) for the n-th time because you know how us black men cannot get enough of Frozen (2013) and then the scene with the snowman comes up. You know the one. The one with the snowman. "Do you want to build a snowman?" That one. And I realized something upsetting. Something shocking. Something what the mainstream MSM (men who have sex with men) media are SILENT about.
    How can Disnep let something as problematic and racist as this just slip through? Read the lyrics, if you dare, Jennifer. Absolutely troubling:

"Do you wanna build a snowman
    Or ride our bikes around the halls?
    I think some company is overdue, I've started talking to
    The pictures on the walls"

https://genius.com/Original-broadway-cast-of-frozen-do-you-want-to-build-a-snowman-lyrics
    Very racist and sexist. Snowman (Why not SnowWOman? We need a Frozen Remake Reboot that has this children's singalong scene fixed or else women WILL withdraw their breathing consent (#BreathStrike) until this is fixed. Take that, m*n!!!) here no doubt references an ancient Aryanwood-controlling WASP cabal's codeword for "white man" and in this context it means uniting all "snowmen" (=White American men) with "some company" (=White Europeans) on "bikes" (=Nazi Germany tanks) to storm "the halls" ((Black) America) and hold it hostage like Beer Hall Putsch in September 26, 1923. No idea what "pictures on the walls" means but with everything we know so far it cannot mean anything good (Swastikas and racist anti-Semantic clown pictures?!).

If this all was not true why wouldn't wypipo want to build an Egyptman (a.k.a. Blackman) instead? Checkmate, peckerwood Nazis. You stupid lily-ass pig-hued Dr. Yacob-designed devils, you thought you could hide Aryanwood propaganda in my white neighbors' kids' cartoons to radicalize them to shoot up black churches? Betcha thought no one would notice, huh? Ummmmmmmm, news flash, sweaty, everyone did and xey are NUT happy! (pleese tweets this, sweets, on Reddit for upboat golds to REALLY smash that m.f. patriarchy in the holy name of SOCIAL JUSTICE™).

Me when I realized Frozen = Neo-Nazi propaganda (Top 10 buzzfeed reaction JIFFs):

And this antisimianic, anti-black part was extra appalling. "Elsa" here is Anne Frankly WHITEWASHED (Anne Frank's Y-DNA haplogroup: I1. BLACK AMERICAN confirmed. Slavery Reparations bitcoinbux: #OWED & #PAID.). What if . . . Hitler? What if Hitler was in love with Anne Frank but was too shy to ask her out? Think about it. Eddie Murphy thinking.gif. #wow #Top10importantquestions

"Anne Frank?
    Please, I know you're in there
    People are asking where you've been
    They say "have courage, mein fuhrer" and I'm trying to
    I'm right out here for you
    Just let me in
    We only have each other, it's just you and me
    What are we gonna do?
    Do you wanna build a Reichman?"

https://genius.com/Original-broadway-cast-of-frozen-do-you-want-to-build-a-snowman-lyrics
    Why is no one talking about this? Why are all Jewish American news outlets silent about this? Wake up ADL, wake up The Forward, wake up Jewish Voice! Spread the word before White Supremacists take over America!"

[SENDING ERROR: THIS EMAIL CANNOT BE SENT BECAUSE YOUR RECIPIENT HAS AUTOMATICALLY FLAGGED ANY INCOMING EMAIL AS "SPAM." PLEASE FILL OUT THIS GOVERNMENT-ASSIGNED GOOGLE CAPTCHA FOR US TO BE ABLE TO BETTER FINGERPRINT PINPOINT YOUR LOCATION. STAY WHERE YOU ARE, CITIZEN, BLACK HELICOPTERS ARE ON YOUR WAY. THIS IS NOT A DRILL.]

⚡treet ⚡atyr KuriousKatKommittee's Avatar
    Last Online
    10-19-2021 @ 11:18 PM
    Ethnicity
    Ashkenazi
    Country
    Antarctica
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,104
    Given: 3

0 Not allowed!

(If you think this is motherfucking "exaggerating," "way over the top," "outrageous," see this actual article by The Forward which served as "inspiration" for the above "post": https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...The-Clownward).)

Thread Information