Banned
    Last Online
    04-28-2012 @ 04:02 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Lancashire, Bernicia, Munster, Mercia etc.
    Country
    England
    Region
    Devon
    Taxonomy
    Manchester Man
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Religion
    British
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 118
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Veritas Aequitas View Post
    Motivation? Power, control, and fear.

Have you taken a look on the streets of London lately?

There's millions of survailance cameras everywhere. They've taken your guns away, and they're doing it while they implode the economy to bring about New World Order just like Gordon Brown, George Bush I & II, Obama, and every other Western leader has said for the past couple decades.

As long as they have your attention diverted to foreign threats, they will have no problem carrying out agendas right under our noses in the name of peace and security.
    Surveillance and so on are a world away from persuading a man who's sworn to serve his state to go and kill his countrymen. How on Earth would you go about recruiting somebody for such a job?

Who knows about such things? How far up the line does it go? I'm skeptical.

Numinous Theurgist Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    French & German
    Ancestry
    Aquitània (Maternal), Vörpommern (Paternal)
    Country
    Quebec
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid/Nordomediterranid + Minor Dinaroid (Agrippa)
    Politics
    Neo-Feudalist; Neu-Ordenstaat / Aristocratist
    Religion
    Esoteric Traditionalism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 49

0 Not allowed!

George Bush was sworn to protect the State and his countrymen, and he failed to do that. People lower on the chain of command than the president are not immune to this evil. And the cameras are linked exactly to what's going on with MI5.

Ask any fellow Brit how he feels about the cameras being there in the wake of 7/7 and what's going on in Ireland. The answer won't shock you at all.

They're here to protect you.. Right?

They're an instrument of Globalist control.

A total grid of control. They're taking your rights away day-by-day and with what they're doing behind the scenes, the people are completely compliant given the media spin. The Globalists are conditioning you, and have been conditioning you since the day you emerged from the womb to accept total control, and it's getting even worse for the future of your children. Infact, we even have the media coming out and saying that having children is bad! That's it's bad for the environment!

..But.. but... the terrorists!

:rollseyes

Quote Originally Posted by Oswiu View Post
    Who knows about such things? How far up the line does it go? I'm skeptical.
    I know you've seen Endgame before so I'd like to once again point you in that direction.

Above all, look at Terrorstorm by Alex Jones. All the information and evidence you need for American, British and Israeli false flag operations are in there. I am not joking about this. These two films are chock full of information about the Globalists and what they're planning to do.

Promise me that you, being a skeptic, will do everything in your power to disprove me by looking at the evidence in these films. I am begging this of you. Don't put it off, look at it now.

The Globalists are counting on ignorance to bring about world government, and we need to stop them dead in their tracks. The banks are imploding the world economy to consolidate power, and watch in amazement as they usher in the North American Union as they only solution to solve the problem.

Terrorstorm (Please Watch This!)

[GVIDEO]http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-5948263607579389947&ei=L2K4SfyuKZ7OqwKuoYWyAg&q=Te rrorstorm&hl=en[/GVIDEO]
    Last edited by Sol Invictus; 03-12-2009 at 01:44 AM.
    "Free, do you call yourself? Then I would hear your ruling thought, and not merely that you have escaped from a yoke. Are you one of those who had the right to escape from a yoke? Many a one has cast away his last worth when he has cast away his servitude. Free from what? What does that matter to Zarathustra! But your fiery eyes should tell me: free for what?" - Thus Spoke Zarathustra

Benevolent Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-17-2018 @ 02:18 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    England, Scotland, Pan-Germania and Spanish Gypsies (Gitanos)
    Country
    England
    Region
    England
    Taxonomy
    sub-nordic
    Politics
    Co-operative Economics, Direct Democracy
    Hero
    The Absolute
    Religion
    Advaita Vedānta
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,469
    Given: 8,126

0 Not allowed!

I believe that the secret state has let things slide to further its own self-interested agenda. Yes.

I think the the police certainly have.

It is all about economics.

Solution: change the political economy.

What the conspiracy nuts do not do is provide solutions.

They just create a feedback loop, telling people to 'wake up' without a solution.

We are taking on the State yes, but please where is your solution?
    Last edited by Fortis in Arduis; 03-12-2009 at 02:45 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Country
    England
    Region
    Devon
    Taxonomy
    Manchester Man
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Religion
    British
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Terrorstorm (Please Watch This!)
    Christ man, it's nearly two HOURS long. Is there nothing out there at, say 40 minutes?

Why are these film makers, otherwise so intent on informing the public, so mad on quantity?

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    French & German
    Ancestry
    Country
    Quebec
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Religion
    Esoteric Traditionalism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Christ man, it's nearly two HOURS long. Is there nothing out there at, say 40 minutes?

Why are these film makers, otherwise so intent on informing the public, so mad on quantity?
    You couldn't explain all of the activities of the Elites in the short span of 40 minutes. And no offence intended at all, but that's how dumbed out the majority of our populations are. We're conditioned to demand quickness and convenience, and if it's too long and drawn out then our attention is lost and the point never gets across. Which is a real shame because what record of these people is just phoenominal.

If you want a shorter record of related information, I highly recommend you visit http://www.infowars.com and you can get a day to day article that is totally related to what is touched up on in the videos. There is a whole slew of topics covered compiled in a very short span of time. Just enough to be able to fit on a single two hour length of video on a single DVD. The scarey thing is the website covering an ongoing occuring sequence of events that directly came about as a result of terror attacks, fraud, tyranny, genocide, manipulation, destruction, poverty, fearmongering, immigration (illegal & sanctioned), dispossession and panic caused by the Global Elite.

Some people prefer to read, rather some others prefer to view, some like both, but the videos are a definate requirement of every one who loves his country and don't believe it should be used in the same manner as a Global Empire should. The Romans turned to these methods of fear and control when it's Emperors couldn't satisfy it's insatiable apetites of power and greed. Emperors aren't allowed to sit on the throne of America, and there was no throne built to accomodate Emperors. There's no mention of the Federal Reserve, the World Bank, the IMF, The Bilderberg Group, Rothschilds, David Rockerfeller, Gun Prohibition, Illegal Searches and Seizures, Police State, Big Brother, Open Borders in the Constitution of the U.S!

Yet what are we seeing? All these horrible things is what has hijacked America and all the Western world and it is destroying us. They are resorting to all kinds of horrible measures to bring about a New World Order and they will resort to anything to bring it about. Every single day there are reports of it, and don't take my word for it at all. Go out and research it yourself, you will find evidence in it inside mainstream news, every single day and it's just a matter of catching them in the act and exposing it for what it is.

To do otherwise would be cowardly.
    Last edited by Sol Invictus; 03-12-2009 at 03:11 AM.
    "Free, do you call yourself? Then I would hear your ruling thought, and not merely that you have escaped from a yoke. Are you one of those who had the right to escape from a yoke? Many a one has cast away his last worth when he has cast away his servitude. Free from what? What does that matter to Zarathustra! But your fiery eyes should tell me: free for what?" - Thus Spoke Zarathustra

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Country
    England
    Region
    Devon
    Taxonomy
    Manchester Man
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Religion
    British
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I'd take you a little more seriously V.A. if you weren't so ready to jump on the IRA bandwagon. Or have I got the wrong impression there?

It strikes me that the media strategy is even more subtle than you think. The BIG things are not talked about, but little hints are allowed of smaller matters, which some people can then zoom in on. Tell me; why is your video STILL available on the net, if it's potentially so damaging?

It does bother me that, although I studied 19th and 20th Century history in school, the Federal Reserve, the World Bank, the IMF, The Bilderberg Group, Rothschilds, David Rockerfeller, were not really touched upon. Did they just think that was too difficult for us? Or is it all deliberately kept from us?
    Last edited by Osweo; 03-12-2009 at 04:00 AM.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    French & German
    Ancestry
    Country
    Quebec
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Religion
    Esoteric Traditionalism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Fortis_in_Arduis View Post
    What the conspiracy nuts do not do is provide solutions.

They just create a feedback loop, telling people to 'wake up' without a solution.

We are taking on the State yes, but please where is your solution?
    Go to youtube or google 9/11 commission hearings on how the relatives and family members of dead first-responders, who just happen to be 'conspiracy nuts' for asking questions, at the hearings exposed Mayor Guiliani, and how the commission itself refused to ask honest and fair questions at the inquiry. It's in the video Loose Change, but notice how you won't see it in mainstream news?

While you're at it, find out how Mr. Norman Mineta, Transportation Secretary, who is also a 'conspiracy nut', exposed Dick Cheney at the Commission Report Hearings for knowing the exact path of flight 93. How Dick Cheney had ordered jets scrambled to Shanksville, PA with instructions to shoot it down, yet the we're told it completely disintegrated on impact leaving the debris no larger than the size of a phonebook behind. No bodies could be identified, yet amazingly, the highjacker's passports and photo I.D's survived 'miraculously'. It's all in Loose Change: Final Cut and I'll post it here:

[GVIDEO]http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-3719259008768610598&ei=vIi4SZDDBInK-gH95_nFAQ&q=Loose+Change&hl=en[/GVIDEO]

How many people out there actually know these facts? Not near as many as their should be, that's for sure. The only way we can bring about change is to expose them, and they will ultimately be exposed and will have to answer for it. But before we can do that, we need people to know and find out for themselves that what they think they know is just the tip of the iceberg, and what is truly out there is never covered, or very much hidden from CNN and Fox news, except in the cases where Glenn Beck who sympathises with 'conspiracy nuts' about how the government is secretly building camps, denying it, and then introducing legislation authorizing them to build them.

There's also Lou Dobbs on CNN. Mr. Dobbs exposed the New World Order about the North American Union, has been featured on the Alex Jones show as a speaker, and is an outspoken critic of the Global Elite. He and Glenn Beck are the only ones saying this, because they both have independant contracts on those networks, allowing them to have total control over their shows. Which is quite fortunate.

My own solution to the problem is to educate yourself and educate others. I will be a Police Officer in December of this year, and am a Student of Law Enforcement. In my class, out of twelve, there are only myself and another friend who have spoken about the North American Union, the Global Elite, the Banker heist to our classmates and Instructors and for the most part they are all skeptics and jokingly call us 'Conspiracy Nuts'.

Every once in a while, I'll bring in an article (mostly from Associate Press), that pertains to all these matters and it often blows my instructor away, and silences the nay sayers in the class when I bring this out. You can make a different in so many ways yet how have you been working to bring about change?

I would like to hear some of your solutions.
    Last edited by Sol Invictus; 03-12-2009 at 04:01 AM.

Benevolent Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Country
    England
    Region
    England
    Taxonomy
    sub-nordic
    Politics
    Hero
    The Absolute
    Religion
    Advaita Vedānta
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

It does bother me that, although I studied 19th and 20th Century history in school, the Federal Reserve, the World Bank, the IMF, The Bilderberg Group, Rothschilds, David Rockerfeller, were not really touched upon. Did they just think that was too difficult for us? Or is it all deliberately kept from us?
    I QUIT MY HISTORY DEGREE BECAUSE OF THIS, NEVER MIND SCHOOL...

Benevolent Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Country
    England
    Region
    England
    Taxonomy
    sub-nordic
    Politics
    Hero
    The Absolute
    Religion
    Advaita Vedānta
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

You can make a difference in so many ways yet how have you been working to bring about change?
    I am vegetarian going vegan. Meat is more capitalistic. (It is to do with land use.)

I keep my money OUT of the bank.

I am an active member of a political party which opposes globalism.

I am going to join a local Credit Union for the savings I do make.

I support locally-owned businesses. I am locally patriotic.

I inform others, but it makes little difference. People need examples to follow more than they need informing.

I would like to hear some of your solutions.
    With pleasure:

• Credit Unions
    • Co-operatives
    • Co-Housing Schemes
    • Local Exchange Trading Schemes (LETS)
    • Co-operative Home Schooling

Actually, these solutions would be just brilliant for Ulster.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    French & German
    Ancestry
    Country
    Quebec
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Religion
    Esoteric Traditionalism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I'd take you a little more seriously V.A. if you weren't so ready to jump on the IRA bandwagon. Or have I got the wrong impression there?
    I don't like the idea of sectarian violence among Europeans. And not anywhere. My opinion, just like when Quebec wanted to separate, if the people of that province want to go, then by all means, go! I think if the Irish want to govern themselves, then let them! If they're not satisfied with their conditions, then just like any tenant at a flat, leave the premises!

I don't think that government should be passing laws to allow them to bust down people's doors without a warrant, detaining people without laying charges, having kangaroo court proceedings, and committing genocide on the Irish race.

I think the government should stop creating an atmosphere of panic and fear on people, and if the Loyalists and Republicans want to fight over religious differences then let them. Just don't take the people's guns away and tell them they need to rely on the Army for protection because they tell them it's the 'only solution'.

It strikes me that the media strategy is even more subtle than you think. The BIG things are not talked about, but little hints are allowed of smaller matters, which some people can then zoom in on. Tell me; why is your video STILL available on the net, if it's potentially so damaging?
    Like I said before it's really fortunate that we have voices in the media, for reasons of private contract or otherwise. This only shows that people are asking questions and persisting about so many things and so many topics, and that they are forced to authorized to cover issues of concern. This can only continue to happen as more and more people are exposed to the truth of what's going on.

I am suprised that you didn't know that there has been a campaign on youtube for a very long time now to have videos exposing the truth of 9/11 and 7/7 pulled out off the net. This shows how they go to great lengths to combat the spread of the information war, and it also shows that we are right. And they are scared.

I remembered when they covered the issue that Doctors went public with the fact that there is high levels of mercury in food and drink products. All covered on mainstream news. The manufacters all came out on t.v and commercials saying that that is all conspiracy and basically lied to us. During the Superbowl just to make sure that everyone in America was watching.

Google: Mercury in corn syrup products and Youtube it if you want the actual commercial aired if you have any doubts.

Absolutely. The day people become aware of their situation, that's the day that all the aforementioned people gradually lose their grip of control. They've gone to great lengths to make sure that their names were kept absolutely secret from the public for such a long period of time to protect their crimes, and they want to keep it that way. So they're campaigning with psy-ops on T.V and in the Media about all this love for Obama, Gordon, Harper, and the list goes on and on.

We have controlled medias, like it or not, and they want us to worry about other things rather than the truth, and that's why they aren't going to great lengths to cover it up. They want us to worry about loving immigration to get the issue of Globalization popular. They want to destroy our culture with MTV, and mindless fluff like overpayed football actors, and movies about loving immigration. That Nations are evil, and that one world government, and one world currency are the only thing that will save us. There is just no end to the crimes of these people, it's discusting that people will go to such great lengths to deny it, and never ask questions, to never disobey, and to fall right into the hands of the Global Elite.

The day we stop asking questions is the day we allow the seeds of despotism to grow in our own borders.

Google information about the 9/11 commission reports, and watch the movie Loose Change: Final Cut, about all of this. These videos will not be around for ever, you can count on it.

Loose Change: Final Cut
    [GVIDEO]http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-3719259008768610598&ei=lpK4SZbnN4S4-QHTn5jRAQ&q=loose+change+final+cut&hl=en[/GVIDEO]
    Last edited by Sol Invictus; 03-12-2009 at 05:01 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information