Married to Cousin
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21,067
    Given: 39,632

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ayetooey View Post
    Us.

Them

Honkeys always trying to keep a brutha down.
    Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.

Even if this were hard--that is how it is ! Assuredly, however, by far the harder fate is that which strikes the man who thinks he can overcome Nature, but in the last analysis only mocks her. Distress, misfortune, and diseases are her answer.

Kekgenes K13

1 Swahili+ Jew + Kekistani + Trailerparkistan @ 6.9420

M.T.A
    Celt + Frank (4.869)
    Viking Icelandic + Frank (5.463)
    Viking Icelandic + Celt (5.545)
    Celt + Saxon (5.789)
    Viking Danish + Celt (6.283)
    Celt (6.539)
    Frank (10.13)
    Viking Icelandic (10.34)
    Viking Danish (10.4)
    Saxon (10.79)

kit 2
    Celt + Belgae (4.016)
    Viking Danish + Belgae (5.555)
    Belgae + Frank (5.797)
    Celt + Frank (6.031)
    Celt (6.297)
    Viking Danish + Celt (6.441)
    Belgae (8.662)
    Viking Danish (8.925)
    Frank (9.409)
    Saxon (10.83)

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic+Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Irish, British, Norwegian, a little French
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Stockholm
    Y-DNA
    R1b-L21
    mtDNA
    U5a1a1b
    Hero
    David Attenborough
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,673
    Given: 1,433

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by PaleoEuropean View Post
    You are still venting over a half joke, calm down. I look cro-magnon af, my dad looks cro magnon af, his dad and his dad. I trace my lineage back to the Normans, autosomal dna tests and calculators are novelties, they have never been of great value and there is a thing called recombination. My lineage is Norse, it will never change, for eternity my children, my 5 brothers children and all my ilk will be Norse because we come from an ancient Norse lineage. Your lineage will forever be Indo-Aryan. Lets see your father and who you are sired from. Everyone has seen pictures of me, my dad, my dads and even middle ages ancestors. I am an archetypal Nordic looking person, very ancient phenotype and looks.
    I'm already calm - there's no point getting worked up over a forum discussion. Something I like about this forum that's unique from others is that it's still entirely possible to have a civilized discussion even when disagreements occur, IMO. Anyway, I agree with you that autosomal DNA testing never tells the full story, but I'd still (vehemently) argue that it's more relevant for determining someone's ancestry than looking at a haplogroup. And it's fine if you want to consider yourself Norse, as long as you acknowledge that very few actual modern-day Scandinavians would ever consider you as such, as opposed to simply 'American'. I've only seen a picture of you and not of your ancestors - you do look northern shifted more than anything else indeed, but I would not stretch to say that you're 'archetypically Nordic looking' (and I'm not claiming that I am either, btw) - and even if you were, it would not be as a result of your haplogroup: my maternal grandfather is R1b and he's a textbook Hallstatt Nordid.

High on life and drunk on knowledge
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    05-02-2022 @ 05:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ascended Nubian Pharaoh
    Ethnicity
    Canned Fried Chicken
    Ancestry
    Black and Bold
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    E1b1N1GA
    mtDNA
    Nubian
    Taxonomy
    Black Israelite
    Politics
    Ham Sandwich
    Hero
    Elvis
    Religion
    Ham Sandwich Gang
    Relationship Status
    Married to Cousin
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by farke1 View Post
    I'm already calm - there's no point getting worked up over a forum discussion. Something I like about this forum that's unique from others is that it's still entirely possible to have a civilized discussion even when disagreements occur, IMO. Anyway, I agree with you that autosomal DNA testing never tells the full story, but I'd still (vehemently) argue that it's more relevant for determining someone's ancestry than looking at a haplogroup. And it's fine if you want to consider yourself Norse, as long as you acknowledge that very few actual modern-day Scandinavians would ever consider you as such, as opposed to simply 'American'. I've only seen a picture of you and not of your ancestors - you do look northern shifted more than anything else indeed, but I would not stretch to say that you're 'archetypically Nordic looking' (and I'm not claiming that I am either, btw) - and even if you were, it would not be as a result of your haplogroup: my maternal grandfather is R1b and he's a textbook Hallstatt Nordid.
    Hallstatt and Nodrid are phenotypes produced by breeding with Eurasians. I am not an American Indian, my lineage is beyond most the people that would levy a claim. I can trace my lineage back to great people who did great things, I would put my honor against anyone else any day and my lineage up against theirs. I know Scandinavian (Swedish and Norwegian) immigrants here and compared to how I am built, they are runts; just because other men are inferior to me doesn't mean I hate them.

I don't hate Mongloids, Indo-Aryans or Meds, I am just alpha dog who likes to bark at other dogs. Woof Woof. . Sticks and stones may break my bones but other peoples opinions just make me smile. If you notice most haplogroup I guys here are very ornery and can take a joke, that's what makes us superior, our only weakness is our good looks. Going against us is like going against a beef castle with diamond laser cannons, bow down before Scandicus Supremus.
    Last edited by PaleoEuropean; 06-17-2019 at 12:26 AM.
    Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.

Even if this were hard--that is how it is ! Assuredly, however, by far the harder fate is that which strikes the man who thinks he can overcome Nature, but in the last analysis only mocks her. Distress, misfortune, and diseases are her answer.

Kekgenes K13

M.T.A
    Celt + Frank (4.869)
    Celt + Saxon (5.789)
    Celt (6.539)
    Frank (10.13)
    Viking Icelandic (10.34)
    Viking Danish (10.4)
    Saxon (10.79)

kit 2
    Celt + Belgae (4.016)
    Belgae + Frank (5.797)
    Celt + Frank (6.031)
    Celt (6.297)
    Belgae (8.662)
    Viking Danish (8.925)
    Frank (9.409)
    Saxon (10.83)

Veteran Member XenophobicPrussian's Avatar
    Last Online
    04-09-2022 @ 08:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic/Baltic
    Ethnicity
    50% German, 50% Polish
    Ancestry
    Mostly north-east German, Polish, some Anglo-Canadian/English and Lithuanian.
    Country
    Canada
    Y-DNA
    R1b, I1 or bust
    mtDNA
    H1, H3, U5 or bust
    Taxonomy
    Oberkasselid(depigmented female Australoid)
    Politics
    NW-Euro Theodor Herzlism
    Hero
    I sexually identify as Jared Taylor
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,075
    Given: 1,717

1 Not allowed!

In what way? I'm R1b and I'm probably more northwestern-shifted (i.e. less Mongoloid) than you autosomally. Serious question: do you actually have any evidence to support what you're saying at all or do you just enjoy trying to think of ways that make the haplogroup you belong to superior?
    Nah he's right, R is originally a Mongoloid(well, proto-Mongoloid, who would've still scored some other stuff on admixture runs like Tianyuan does because races hadn't had the genetic drift to be fully formed yet as we know them today) haplogroup, but we're talking like 20k years ago. Y-DNA is irrelevant, autosomal DNA is what's important.

R is closely related to Y-DNA Q, not I, which is definitely a European hunter gatherer haplogroup, whilist Q is definitely Mong. It also branched off an ancestor NO(O is the most common Mongoloid y-dna), whilist IJ branched off way before then.
    The Guanche skulls as a whole are unlike those of modern European Mediterraneans, and resemble northern European series most closely, especially those in which a brachycephalic element is present, as in Burgundian and Alemanni series.
    divided them into clearly differentiated types, which include a Mediterranean, a Nordic, a "Guanche," and an Alpine. The "Guanche" accounts for 50 per cent of the whole on the four islands of Teneriffe, Gomera, Gran Canaria, and Hierro; the Nordic for 31 per cent, the Mediterranean for 13 per cent, and the Alpine
    oldschool anthropology

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic+Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Irish, British, Norwegian, a little French
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Stockholm
    Y-DNA
    R1b-L21
    mtDNA
    U5a1a1b
    Hero
    David Attenborough
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,673
    Given: 1,433

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by XenophobicPrussian View Post
    Y-DNA is irrelevant, autosomal DNA is what's important.
    Thanks. This is pretty much exactly what I wanted to emphasise in all of my posts yesterday. I was incredibly tired when I started replying to this thread last night, so probably wasn't able to articulate my thoughts with the standard of clarity that I'd usually hold myself to - but my (intended) contributions on this thread can simply be summed up by saying that I don't believe that the origins of haplogroups from 10,000 years ago bear any relevance to modern populations today, and I still stand by that completely. I never intended to call into question the validity of PaleoEuropean's claims about the ancestral origins of certain haplogroups (as the truth is simply that I've never conducted research on the matter myself), and I PM'd him last night to apologize if my inability to coherently convey this caused any offense and/or confusion. I appreciate the information you posted as well, though

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic/Baltic
    Ethnicity
    50% German, 50% Polish
    Ancestry
    Country
    Canada
    Y-DNA
    R1b, I1 or bust
    mtDNA
    H1, H3, U5 or bust
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    NW-Euro Theodor Herzlism
    Hero
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Thanks. This is pretty much exactly what I wanted to emphasise in all of my posts yesterday. I was incredibly tired when I started replying to this thread last night, so probably wasn't able to articulate my thoughts with the standard of clarity that I'd usually hold myself to - but my (intended) contributions on this thread can simply be summed up by saying that I don't believe that the origins of haplogroups from 10,000 years ago bear any relevance to modern populations today, and I still stand by that completely. I never intended to call into question the validity of PaleoEuropean's claims about the ancestral origins of certain haplogroups (as the truth is simply that I've never conducted research on the matter myself), and I PM'd him last night to apologize if my inability to coherently convey this caused any offense and/or confusion. I appreciate the information you posted as well, though
    Well PaleoEuro is actually full of shit because he's overstating the importance of haplogroups(probably just trolling tho tbh), was just pointing out it did indeed come from a Tianyuan-like population rather than say, Aurignacian samples in paleolithic Europe.

This Razor Sharp fella is also full of shit, claiming Y-DNA I WHGs had Mongoloid EDAR when it was literally only the ANE/EHG admixed populations like Scandinavian Hunter Gatherers that had EDAR, not WHGs.
    The Guanche skulls as a whole are unlike those of modern European Mediterraneans, and resemble northern European series most closely, especially those in which a brachycephalic element is present, as in Burgundian and Alemanni series.
    divided them into clearly differentiated types, which include a Mediterranean, a Nordic, a "Guanche," and an Alpine. The "Guanche" accounts for 50 per cent of the whole on the four islands of Teneriffe, Gomera, Gran Canaria, and Hierro; the Nordic for 31 per cent, the Mediterranean for 13 per cent, and the Alpine
    oldschool anthropology

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic/Baltic
    Ethnicity
    50% German, 50% Polish
    Ancestry
    Country
    Canada
    Y-DNA
    R1b, I1 or bust
    mtDNA
    H1, H3, U5 or bust
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    NW-Euro Theodor Herzlism
    Hero
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Sharp View Post
    EDAR370A isn't from Asia:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4918750/

Like I said EDAR370A in Mongoloids likely has a recent Scandinavian origin, Mongoloids are a composite race that evolved from afar. The full Mongoloid "puzzle" was likely not assembled until 2kya and auggesting that Mongoloid-like populations existed 40,000-14,000 years ago is sheer stupidity and subhumanity.
    That quote doesn't mean squat, dipshit. They meant have no East Asian ancestry past what ANE had(which also contradicts what you just said about Han affinity in SHG you fucking retard).

Move along now, Zhang.
    oldschool anthropology

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ascended Nubian Pharaoh
    Ethnicity
    Canned Fried Chicken
    Ancestry
    Black and Bold
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    E1b1N1GA
    mtDNA
    Nubian
    Taxonomy
    Black Israelite
    Politics
    Ham Sandwich
    Hero
    Elvis
    Religion
    Ham Sandwich Gang
    Relationship Status
    Married to Cousin
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

R did not split from mongoloid, it entered Mongoloid.
    Y-DNA R = Eastern Hunter Gatherers and originally Caucasoid. Mal'ta-Buret = 75-99% Caucasoid:

https://www.eupedia.com/forum/thread...-was-Mongoloid

Y-DNA I men were Mongoloid anthropologically and genetically just 5000 years ago with EDAR370a and genetic affinities for Han Chinese. EDAR370a may even have originated in Scandinavia and spread to Asia. The Mongolid race may be partially Scandinavian in origin, who knows. There's no East Eurasian aDNA samples with EDAR370a older than neolithic times and even then its not fixed.
    R was once Haplogroup K2 alongside all the Asiatics, it at it's root is Asiatic and Iranicized by G

Kekgenes K13

M.T.A
    Celt + Frank (4.869)
    Celt + Saxon (5.789)
    Celt (6.539)
    Frank (10.13)
    Viking Icelandic (10.34)
    Viking Danish (10.4)
    Saxon (10.79)

kit 2
    Celt + Belgae (4.016)
    Belgae + Frank (5.797)
    Celt + Frank (6.031)
    Celt (6.297)
    Belgae (8.662)
    Viking Danish (8.925)
    Frank (9.409)
    Saxon (10.83)

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ascended Nubian Pharaoh
    Ethnicity
    Canned Fried Chicken
    Ancestry
    Black and Bold
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    E1b1N1GA
    mtDNA
    Nubian
    Taxonomy
    Black Israelite
    Politics
    Ham Sandwich
    Hero
    Elvis
    Religion
    Ham Sandwich Gang
    Relationship Status
    Married to Cousin
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Yea I was just taking the piss, But there is some truth to what I say, more so about paleolithic origins etc. Scandinavian culture was a construct of their era, haplogroups didn't have great importance but may have some esoteric importance via the founder effect in certain populations. You are a good dude. Haplogroup R is Asiatic, but it split from the Mongloid (don't mean the term offensively) Haplogroups on the fringes of Siberia. R is Central Asian and often more associated with Iran and Indo-Aryans. But they were in fact Asiatic people to begin with. For all intensive purposes it is Asian, the only native y haplgroup today is Haplogroup I (Eurasia not counted).

Kekgenes K13

M.T.A
    Celt + Frank (4.869)
    Celt + Saxon (5.789)
    Celt (6.539)
    Frank (10.13)
    Viking Icelandic (10.34)
    Viking Danish (10.4)
    Saxon (10.79)

kit 2
    Celt + Belgae (4.016)
    Belgae + Frank (5.797)
    Celt + Frank (6.031)
    Celt (6.297)
    Belgae (8.662)
    Viking Danish (8.925)
    Frank (9.409)
    Saxon (10.83)

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ascended Nubian Pharaoh
    Ethnicity
    Canned Fried Chicken
    Ancestry
    Black and Bold
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    E1b1N1GA
    mtDNA
    Nubian
    Taxonomy
    Black Israelite
    Politics
    Ham Sandwich
    Hero
    Elvis
    Religion
    Ham Sandwich Gang
    Relationship Status
    Married to Cousin
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Somebody want to ban this retard? R didn't split from Mongoloids and the Iranian languages trace their origin to the Corded Ware culture of Northern Europe, and were initially associated with R1a. R1 variants today are minority haplogroups in Iran and R has always been an Eastern Euripean hunter gatherer haplogroup.

Y-DNA I is not the native European haplogroup but rather C1a2 and NO.
    C1a2 still exists in European men and dates all the way back to Sungir man and Dolni Vestonice.

Y-DNA I1 is a sand nigger haplogroup linked to its cousin J. You are southwest Asiatics.
    Lol you are the least subtle troll and or the biggest idiot on TA. You can't even spell European XD. R came from K. K=father of Asiatics. U Dum Br0

Kekgenes K13

M.T.A
    Celt + Frank (4.869)
    Celt + Saxon (5.789)
    Celt (6.539)
    Frank (10.13)
    Viking Icelandic (10.34)
    Viking Danish (10.4)