PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113
Refugee robbed me today...
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Refugee robbed me today...

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Would not call myself pro-semitic
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,888
    Given: 16,895

19 Not allowed!

Default Refugee robbed me today...

An individual from our community or region who is identified as African German who is commonly associated as "negro" or a racial slur commonly used by interconnecting groups of African German or put in short terms "gang" has appeared to seize and claim possession of my two wheeled transportation device, a metallic complex build of metal capable of transporting an individual from one location to the destined location that the individual wishes to travel to which consists of two circular wheels supported with thick and thin rods built to continue circular motion and keep the device advancing, Flat small plates made of metal reinforced with rubber to ensure comfort while using the given functions of your feet attached to rods that make the circular wheels advance, 2 extending bars known as "Handlebars" which give complete control of the device allowing free movement, A long iron chain which allow the pedals to let the individual advance if both pedals are applied force and repeated in a circular notion, And a fairly straightforward chassis which give the device its structure, made me react in a way which forced my body to chase after the thief who had as said seized control of my two wheeled transportation device to retrieve and seize control of my property once more.

Inactive
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Indo-European
    Country
    North-Korea
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b-PH908
    mtDNA
    J2b1
    Taxonomy
    Alpinid
    Hero
    Jake Gyllenhaal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,113
    Given: 10,158

5 Not allowed!

Banned
    Last Online
    01-07-2022 @ 06:32 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    German English
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    anti corruption
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,540
    Given: 9,189

4 Not allowed!

Guessing the thief isn't an Electrical Engineer?

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    11-22-2023 @ 11:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,772
    Given: 726

3 Not allowed!

They have been hesitant because they are accurate enough for their page and they have to get into these people were the same thing today as they please don't spend the rest are you from that I either have a few friends and there for you and you can try to be a part time job interview Wednesday and I have to say that I am a good friend who is a very big deal with my friends don't know what the fuck 3AM or what proof is a very important and my opinion on the situation in which way they do it yourself but it doesn't matter how many times 3AM says that the only way you have a relationship with him to let him to you and you have a good time to figure it was the same as well and you are a good guy who thinks you have feelings of him or you could just act accordingly so I can look whatever you want me to do it and I don't think you should be a little too much marijuana if I have to go back and I don't know what to say but it doesn't mean I do think it was the same as the way you are and you have to do that with the other person who are the best in a relationship and I think that you are not a good guy and you are a good person who doesn't mean you don't want you and your stuff and you have to do something wrong and I think it would make a thread for me to get to the point of being the person I want a relationship to and then start with drinking and then I'm going running for the first time I was in a relationship and it would have to do it with my ancestry and I think I have to be big and my boyfriend is not the best person I know and he is harsh on the whole city and my legs and I don't think so I can tell him that he puts it on a major stage but it is a good idea about the relationship with the other person in a higher level and he is not the best and I don't know about him but he is not a bad person but he doesn't understand what he said about me but he doesn't know how you are feeling better or something and you are not a bad guy and you have a good relationship and you have a good guy and he is a good person but he doesn't have any in the world of you before and he said this was not a bad deal and I was a little worried and you were able and he was done in my mouth but you know how I look in my head that he has his head up in his head that you are going out and you don't know how much he is doing that is very interesting but he does have some pictures on his head that he is a very nice person who doesn't want you and doesn't want you to get out to me because he doesn't want to see it says that you looked at him to get it and he said this is what I thought he was going to be taken at face value and you have a good guy and you have a good guy and you have no problem

Banned
    Last Online
    07-11-2020 @ 03:40 AM
    Ethnicity
    Basarab Laiota
    Country
    Moldova
    Y-DNA
    I2 (Carpathian)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,208
    Given: 1,745

0 Not allowed!

Good

Inactive
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Indo-European
    Country
    North-Korea
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b-PH908
    mtDNA
    J2b1
    Taxonomy
    Alpinid
    Hero
    Jake Gyllenhaal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,113
    Given: 10,158

4 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Gründig View Post
    They have been hesitant because they are accurate enough for their page and they have to get into these people were the same thing today as they please don't spend the rest are you from that I either have a few friends and there for you and you can try to be a part time job interview Wednesday and I have to say that I am a good friend who is a very big deal with my friends don't know what the fuck 3AM or what proof is a very important and my opinion on the situation in which way they do it yourself but it doesn't matter how many times 3AM says that the only way you have a relationship with him to let him to you and you have a good time to figure it was the same as well and you are a good guy who thinks you have feelings of him or you could just act accordingly so I can look whatever you want me to do it and I don't think you should be a little too much marijuana if I have to go back and I don't know what to say but it doesn't mean I do think it was the same as the way you are and you have to do that with the other person who are the best in a relationship and I think that you are not a good guy and you are a good person who doesn't mean you don't want you and your stuff and you have to do something wrong and I think it would make a thread for me to get to the point of being the person I want a relationship to and then start with drinking and then I'm going running for the first time I was in a relationship and it would have to do it with my ancestry and I think I have to be big and my boyfriend is not the best person I know and he is harsh on the whole city and my legs and I don't think so I can tell him that he puts it on a major stage but it is a good idea about the relationship with the other person in a higher level and he is not the best and I don't know about him but he is not a bad person but he doesn't understand what he said about me but he doesn't know how you are feeling better or something and you are not a bad guy and you have a good relationship and you have a good guy and he is a good person but he doesn't have any in the world of you before and he said this was not a bad deal and I was a little worried and you were able and he was done in my mouth but you know how I look in my head that he has his head up in his head that you are going out and you don't know how much he is doing that is very interesting but he does have some pictures on his head that he is a very nice person who doesn't want you and doesn't want you to get out to me because he doesn't want to see it says that you looked at him to get it and he said this is what I thought he was going to be taken at face value and you have a good guy and you have a good guy and you have no problem

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ar-Rum, Ottoman, Byzantine
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Ancestry
    25% N.Macedonian, 25% Albanian + 50% Dalmatia Slavic mixed Vlach
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H28
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid + Pontid
    Politics
    Neo-Ottomanism
    Hero
    Tzepeles Komnenos, Mehmed II
    Religion
    Ottoman Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,216
    Given: 5,754

3 Not allowed!

And if you attacked him you would end up in Jail or with a Huge Fine, while he is protected by 108858 international organizations.

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Dutch, German, French Huguenot, British
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,942
    Given: 45,032

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Teutone View Post
    An individual from our community or region who is identified as African German who is commonly associated as "negro" or a racial slur commonly used by interconnecting groups of African German or put in short terms "gang" has appeared to seize and claim possession of my two wheeled transportation device, a metallic complex build of metal capable of transporting an individual from one location to the destined location that the individual wishes to travel to which consists of two circular wheels supported with thick and thin rods built to continue circular motion and keep the device advancing, Flat small plates made of metal reinforced with rubber to ensure comfort while using the given functions of your feet attached to rods that make the circular wheels advance, 2 extending bars known as "Handlebars" which give complete control of the device allowing free movement, A long iron chain which allow the pedals to let the individual advance if both pedals are applied force and repeated in a circular notion, And a fairly straightforward chassis which give the device its structure, made me react in a way which forced my body to chase after the thief who had as said seized control of my two wheeled transportation device to retrieve and seize control of my property once more.
    Damn... have you notified the police? Your transportation device sounds rather unique, so maybe it can be retrieved relatively easy again.
    Help support Apricity by making a donation

Banned
    Last Online
    10-22-2020 @ 12:02 AM
    Ethnicity
    Turk
    Country
    Flanders
    Y-DNA
    R1b-M269*
    mtDNA
    K1a19
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,356
    Given: 1,612

6 Not allowed!

Blacked.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Would not call myself pro-semitic
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,888
    Given: 16,895

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Damn... have you notified the police? Your transportation device sounds rather unique, so maybe it can be retrieved relatively easy again.
    Yes I directly contacted the executive power within my country often referred to as police by a electronic device called a smartphone. My transportation device is called bicyle by most folks, its not really expensive or unique but I need it.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information