Antarctica
    Politics
    Bros over hoes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,269
    Given: 13,631

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by PaleoEuropean View Post
    We don't import anyone, they come here because they go to school here and end up liking the money better than helping their own people . Most Doctors I know are American it's only in large diverse areas that you usually more than 1 doctor that isn't American. Another reason why some large hospitals are very diverse is that they are ran by universities like Vanderbilt, Stanford etc. and bring in foreign doctors to try and bring the medical systems of other countries to our level. If you are a tourist and get hurt in India you wan't a doctor trained in the west instead of whatever butcher they would normally dig up XD. The countries you speak of take on way more immigrants than us, Germany has one probably a larger Turkish population than anywhere in the world, all those countries are far more liberal about refugees and immigration.
    You are in a constant need for foreign high skill workers, doctors, scientists professors etc. That is how you are able to survive in today's market. Japan, Israel, Germany etc are not in such a need as the US yet able to function pretty normally.
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKCN1S02WD

Your culture is degenerate (you can't expect much from a mongrel country) and you spread your shit all over the world. Some of the most important things come from the US, but not proportional some of the biggest shit the world has ever seen. Children of all these foreign high skill workers will become degenerate too and the US will constantly need to survive by importing foreign human resources. As for whites Hispanics and the like do the manual job for them, Asians in several decades from now will occupy your research centers and universities. You otoh will be best fit for becoming Instagram celebrities just like every 2nd generation American. You would do a big favor to the world if you would turn all of your nukes on and nuke yourself.

Germanic countries make America look like Nazi Germany in comparison to who they let in legally and how we treat foreigners. The big cities define only a segment of America. Obama deported millions of people probably 10 times as many as the EU did in that length of time . What they tell you on TV compared to what actually happens are two different things, you have to read the documentation the government puts out and not trust the bias news networks.

This is a bias network that cant even deny the facts, even our most big talking lefties secretly support the policies they use to incite anger and get voters. We can't deport everyone overnight and we do need cheap labor. Also Britain will let anyone in, most middle eastern people that come to where I am from are Christians or Kurds.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/obam...ry?id=41715661
    That is certainly true. But the point is that they don't bring them because they lack highly skilled individuals. Germans, Swedes, French have no much use of Somalis or Moroccans. They bring them because of reasons you already are familiar with. Libtards and so on. It is another story.

High on life and drunk on knowledge
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    05-02-2022 @ 05:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ascended Nubian Pharaoh
    Ethnicity
    Canned Fried Chicken
    Ancestry
    Black and Bold
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    E1b1N1GA
    mtDNA
    Nubian
    Taxonomy
    Black Israelite
    Politics
    Ham Sandwich
    Hero
    Elvis
    Religion
    Ham Sandwich Gang
    Relationship Status
    Married to Cousin
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21,067
    Given: 39,632

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Insuperable View Post
    You are in a constant need for foreign high skill workers, doctors, scientists professors etc. That is how you are able to survive in today's market. Japan, Israel, Germany etc are not in such a need as the US yet able to function pretty normally.
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKCN1S02WD

That is certainly true. But the point is that they don't bring them because they lack highly skilled individuals. Germans, Swedes, French have no much use of Somalis or Moroccans. They bring them because of reasons you already are familiar with. Libtards and so on. It is another story.
    The only labor we actually need is unskilled, we have too much skilled labor for the most part. The people who are of foreign descent usually are American citizens besides a minority of less skilled tech workers that work in the Silicon Valley. The only thing we lack is specialized doctors in the country, but that's because they don't get paid as much out here. Most the "skilled labor" like I said is low level tech monkey jobs. Unless you live in the big city there isn't much of a need for skilled labor, the most you need is 2 year college degrees for management positions etc. The job market is the real issue, people have all these stupid degrees in America and find out they are basically screwed and end up working crappy jobs. I do agree there may be a few industries that try to get foreigners, but here it's mostly the tech industry and the real skilled laborers are like programming masters and stuff. You will never go into a hydraulic damn, Electric facilities, architecture firms etc and find pretty much anything but white Americans and in the city its a little diverse but they are all Americans just Hispanic and Asian too.

In the end you either gotta be a genius or just a telephone jockey to be a migrant worker here and make a lot of money. Even doctors don't really make that much anymore. Our problem is finding decently skilled people to do menial tasks for menial pay . Americans are too up their own ass to answer phones anymore. We need farm workers always and we need trashmen and shit too, but most the trash jobs are contracted through city or county governments so they are harder to get for illegals.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ascended Nubian Pharaoh
    Ethnicity
    Canned Fried Chicken
    Ancestry
    Black and Bold
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    E1b1N1GA
    mtDNA
    Nubian
    Taxonomy
    Black Israelite
    Politics
    Ham Sandwich
    Hero
    Elvis
    Religion
    Ham Sandwich Gang
    Relationship Status
    Married to Cousin
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Also that is a reason we don't get good immigrants, we just get the shitty ones. The only good ones own their own business like Sihk truckers, Pakistani/Korean shop owners etc.

Insufferable by many Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Bros over hoes
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

The only labor we actually need is unskilled, we have too much skilled labor for the most part.
    Keep telling yourself that.

The people who are of foreign descent usually are American citizens besides a minority of less skilled tech workers that work in the Silicon Valley. The only thing we lack is specialized doctors in the country, but that's because they don't get paid as much out here. Most the "skilled labor" like I said is low level tech monkey jobs. Unless you live in the big city there isn't much of a need for skilled labor, the most you need is 2 year college degrees for management positions etc. The job market is the real issue, people have all these stupid degrees in America and find out they are basically screwed and end up working crappy jobs. I do agree there may be a few industries that try to get foreigners, but here it's mostly the tech industry and the real skilled laborers are like programming masters and stuff. You will never go into a hydraulic damn, Electric facilities, architecture firms etc and find pretty much anything but white Americans and in the city its a little diverse but they are all Americans just Hispanic and Asian too.

In the end you either gotta be a genius or just a telephone jockey to be a migrant worker here and make a lot of money. Even doctors don't really make that much anymore. Our problem is finding decently skilled people to do menial tasks for menial pay . Americans are too up their own ass to answer phones anymore. We need farm workers always and we need trashmen and shit too, but most the trash jobs are contracted through city or county governments so they are harder to get for illegals.
    Nobody said you don't need any farm workers or low skilled labour. Have I said that Germany, Japan etc don't need them?

but they are all Americans just Hispanic and Asian too
    Yeah we know. You learned how to cope in the meantime. You are all just Americans now. Real Americans lived before 1960s or maybe before the WW2.

Also that is a reason we don't get good immigrants, we just get the shitty ones. The only good ones own their own business like Sihk truckers, Pakistani/Korean shop owners etc.
    Keep telling yourself that. Indians, Chinese are your richest immigrants and that is not only because they own businesses or just any businesses that is.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ascended Nubian Pharaoh
    Ethnicity
    Canned Fried Chicken
    Ancestry
    Black and Bold
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    E1b1N1GA
    mtDNA
    Nubian
    Taxonomy
    Black Israelite
    Politics
    Ham Sandwich
    Hero
    Elvis
    Religion
    Ham Sandwich Gang
    Relationship Status
    Married to Cousin
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Insuperable View Post
    Keep telling yourself that.

Nobody said you don't need any farm workers or low skilled labour. Have I said that or Germany, Japan etc don't need them?

Yeah we know. You learned how to cope in the meantime. You are all now just Americans now.

Keep telling yourself that. Indians, Chinese are your richest immigrants and that is not only because they own businesses or just any businesses that is.
    I actually live here bud, I know what goes on here. I also own a business which is marketing and management oriented, I have a degree in business management and several certifications (Entrepreneurial management which includes law and marketing, food service management and retail management). Most wealthy Asian people especially in my state are business owners. The top wealthy immigrants were millionaires and billionaires before they came here, they just immigrated here for the free market. The Chinese that come here usually already have qualifications and degrees, they are not recruited to come here. Asians here only do well in the big city and Chinese people do better than most because they have established ethnic areas in the big cities (every big city has a Chinatown). They aren't making the majority of their money outside of their own communities most of time. Also Chinese only make a fraction more than Filipinos which goes to show you. Being a wealthy immigrant in America, Asian or otherwise usually means middle class.

https://www.millionairebefore50.com/...-in-2019.html/

Banned
    Last Online
    01-17-2020 @ 06:22 PM
    Ethnicity
    Melania's boy toy
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Zagreb
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,396
    Given: 6,059

1 Not allowed!

Yeah I read how Asians are completely overrepresented in top American Universities. Check data for UCLA Stanford and other Uni's in California, facts are pretty shocking.

Some of UC’s most elite campuses – at Berkeley, Irvine and San Diego – have student bodies that are more than 40 percent Asian-American.
    ...But when it comes to UCLA, where 32 percent of students are Asian-American

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Bros over hoes
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I actually live here bud
    Which makes it even more ironic.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ascended Nubian Pharaoh
    Ethnicity
    Canned Fried Chicken
    Ancestry
    Black and Bold
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    E1b1N1GA
    mtDNA
    Nubian
    Taxonomy
    Black Israelite
    Politics
    Ham Sandwich
    Hero
    Elvis
    Religion
    Ham Sandwich Gang
    Relationship Status
    Married to Cousin
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić View Post
    Yeah I read how Asians are completely overrepresented in top American Universities. Check data for UCLA Stanford and other Uni's in California, facts are pretty shocking.

Some of UC’s most elite campuses – at Berkeley, Irvine and San Diego – have student bodies that are more than 40 percent Asian-American.
    Los Angeles has a huge Asian population, a lot of people from Los Angeles go to other schools as were Asians stick close to their family unit. The total number of non-whites in colleges has only risen about 10% in over 40 years, Ivy league schools need minority quotas this is nothing new, Asians are actually more because they are more different than Blacks and Hispanics culturally. Like I said, I do this for a living. Not to mention a lot more Asians are getting useless liberal arts degrees, which contributes to the excess of people with college degrees in low paying positions as I stated before. I don't tell you about your job, whatever that may be. People pay me to analyze the market, write business plans, organize administrative structures, re-structure their businesses; my degree is a scientific degree not an arts degree.

https://www.insidehighered.com/admis...y-earn-degrees

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Bros over hoes
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić View Post

DARPA, NASA muh superior American (Of the World) technology.

A huge number of their post doctoral researchers at their most elite universities are various Asians. But Europeans (not European-American) too. Who will continue work of their mentors? And their numbers just keep increasing.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ascended Nubian Pharaoh
    Ethnicity
    Canned Fried Chicken
    Ancestry
    Black and Bold
    Country