Lazio
    Hero
    Roman von Ungern-Sternberg
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 728
    Given: 861

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Thambi View Post
    Its just brain drain. A lot of asians that come to the US come from middle and upper classes so they are already educated to begin with and the cycle continues with their kids due to parental guidance.
    That doesn't fit at all for instance the history of Japanese in Brazil, the lower classes came to Brazil in 1920s and they are now one of the most successful groups in the country... besides that, just look at history of China, Japan... without any influence from outsiders they built very organized civilisations and nowadays they perform very well in STEM fields and they altogether have a considerable amount of Nobel prizes.

Quote Originally Posted by Lousianaboy View Post
    Perhaps the people from india but I doubt the Chinese's
    Doubt all you want then.

Mind you that from all four the Chinese are basically the only group that kept more or less the same genetical group, the other ones were assimilated.

"Are Asians more intelligent?"
    They are slightly above Western Europeans I would say.

Last Online
    08-30-2019 @ 08:35 AM
    Ethnicity
    Planet Earth
    Country
    European Union
    Politics
    Switzerland & USA
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,481
    Given: 4,013

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Catarinense1998 View Post
    Are you talking about east-asians or all asians? Korea is a good example of that. South-Koreans tend do be smarter than northern ones, because they don't have so much issues as lack of food, and they don't suffer of indoctrination.
    East Asians and Indians, I guess.

Last Online
    06-29-2020 @ 04:19 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Etruscan-Roman
    Ethnicity
    Latin
    Country
    Costa Rica
    Region
    Lazio
    Hero
    Roman von Ungern-Sternberg
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 728
    Given: 861

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by xiperyum View Post
    what about Turkic peoples?
    As far as I know when they began to go around other civilisations already had popped out, so I wouldn't say they are dumb or anything, but I wouldn't say they are among the most brilliant groups as well. Anyway to say "Turkic people" is so vast as say "Chinese people" we can find many groups among them and I'm sure if we look closer we can see each group has its own characteristics. And to finnish: Turkic tribes have a history of nomad behaviour, they don't have much things in the past to show for a civilisation. And nowadays we don't see them prospering much as groups as well.
    Anyway, my opinion is that Turkics are smarter than many south asians but not as smart as Japanese and Chinese historical groups.

Anyway this sort of topic should just serve as common sense knowledge, we shouldn't take this as a thing to stop our lives from anything. There are dumb and intelligent people everywhere.

Last Online
    03-07-2024 @ 01:11 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Anglo
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Celtic, German, some Jewish
    Ancestry
    Mercia/Northumbria, Westphalia/Baden-Wuttemburg, Mayo/Donegal, Powys, Argyll, Pas-de-Calais, Poland?
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    I-L38
    mtDNA
    H3
    Taxonomy
    probably alpine+atlantid/mediterranid
    Politics
    non party affiliated center-right
    Hero
    Vercingetorix, Caratacus, Arminius, Robert the Bruce, Owain Glyndwr, Jan Sobieski III
    Religion
    I feel connected to paganism & my ancestors but am also scientific
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,927
    Given: 2,177

0 Not allowed!

it's a complex situation, but the easiest way I can explain it is that east Asians are on average more intelligent, but whites tend to have more geniuses and dunces, which is to say, we tend to have a larger bell curve from our average. Although Jews tend to be higher than east Asians.

Banned
    Last Online
    08-24-2019 @ 09:48 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Germany
    Y-DNA
    r1b-U106
    Taxonomy
    Nordic/East Baltic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 610
    Given: 171

0 Not allowed!

Probably, but no one cares.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    12-21-2022 @ 06:12 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,032
    Given: 1,214

0 Not allowed!

I don't think anyone is more intelligent by virtue of their race alone. Asians that come to the USA are usually just of a culture that is more hardworking and ambitious, but really this is true of a lot of immigrant groups tbh. My girlfriend, who is Chinese, has a work ethic that is not equivalent to any American I have ever seen and, although she is not naturally very smart tbh, she works hard and gets all a's. Success in education translates to success in life on average.

Last Online
    01-30-2024 @ 03:29 AM
    Ethnicity
    Indian
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    L1a1
    mtDNA
    J1
    Taxonomy
    Indo-Brachid + Gracile Indid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,454
    Given: 11,125

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lazio View Post
    As far as I know when they began to go around other civilisations already had popped out, so I wouldn't say they are dumb or anything, but I wouldn't say they are among the most brilliant groups as well. Anyway to say "Turkic people" is so vast as say "Chinese people" we can find many groups among them and I'm sure if we look closer we can see each group has its own characteristics. And to finnish: Turkic tribes have a history of nomad behaviour, they don't have much things in the past to show for a civilisation. And nowadays we don't see them prospering much as groups as well.
    Anyway, my opinion is that Turkics are smarter than many south asians but not as smart as Japanese and Chinese historical groups.

Anyway this sort of topic should just serve as common sense knowledge, we shouldn't take this as a thing to stop our lives from anything. There are dumb and intelligent people everywhere.
    I dont think its that correlated with race. its more environmental. ok then how do you explain your majestic northeast asian theory regarding bhutanese, tibetans. Their IQ is around 77-80. They are the same race as northern hans, mongolians, japanese, korean people. Even within china they have so much variation. interior china has IQ in low 90s. And how are you not sure if those iq tests are done in elite schools for their regions? Maybe the test conductors used results from best public schools. most of these iq test results are based on elementary school children btw.

Also Japanese/Koreans barely make any big bucks in the US. They earn like 65-70k which is around national average.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...usehold_income
    Quote Originally Posted by Dna8 View Post
    If God is an artist, the female form is his masterpiece.

Veteran Member XenophobicPrussian's Avatar
    Last Online
    04-09-2022 @ 08:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic/Baltic
    Ethnicity
    50% German, 50% Polish
    Ancestry
    Mostly north-east German, Polish, some Anglo-Canadian/English and Lithuanian.
    Country
    Canada
    Y-DNA
    R1b, I1 or bust
    mtDNA
    H1, H3, U5 or bust
    Taxonomy
    Oberkasselid(depigmented female Australoid)
    Politics
    NW-Euro Theodor Herzlism
    Hero
    I sexually identify as Jared Taylor
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,074
    Given: 1,717

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Deneb View Post
    East Asians and Indians, I guess.
    Indians are borderline retarded. US Indians do well, as do Canadian/UK/Australian Indians to a much lesser extent, but that's because of selective immigration out of a country of 1 billion. Chinese are smarter than Europeans, including the mainland/rural ones as many IQ tests and transracial adoption studies have shown.

East Asians have poor populations that score high on IQ tests(Mongolians, Yakuts, Vietnamese, Asian Americans with low income, Koreans in American/Belgian adoption studies, SE Asians not so much but they're more tropical and Negrito admixed), Indians have no such evidence.
    The Guanche skulls as a whole are unlike those of modern European Mediterraneans, and resemble northern European series most closely, especially those in which a brachycephalic element is present, as in Burgundian and Alemanni series.
    divided them into clearly differentiated types, which include a Mediterranean, a Nordic, a "Guanche," and an Alpine. The "Guanche" accounts for 50 per cent of the whole on the four islands of Teneriffe, Gomera, Gran Canaria, and Hierro; the Nordic for 31 per cent, the Mediterranean for 13 per cent, and the Alpine
    oldschool anthropology

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:27 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    NE Europe+Crusader
    Country
    Russia
    Y-DNA
    R1b1b2a1a
    mtDNA
    U5b1e
    Taxonomy
    Dalo-Faelid\Sub-Nordid
    Politics
    Phenotype positivity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,093
    Given: 10,127

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by michal3141 View Post
    Yes. Asians have the largest brain size and are the most intelligent. This is a scientific fact.
    Still White Europeans are not far behind.

Also Asians are very disciplined and hard-working.
    Not really, it's Central Asians like Kazakhs, who tend to have biggest brain-size. East-Asians have similar or a bit lower brain volumes to North Europeans, though southerners have samller.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-10-2022 @ 10:54 PM
    Ethnicity
    Weeb
    Country
    United States
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,217
    Given: 2,355

0 Not allowed!

Well, it depends on what kind of Asians. South Asians in the US are smart as a result of selective immigraiton. East Asians are just smart as a whole.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information