J1
    Taxonomy
    Indo-Brachid + Gracile Indid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,455
    Given: 11,125

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by XenophobicPrussian View Post
    Indians are borderline retarded. US Indians do well, as do Canadian/UK/Australian Indians to a much lesser extent, but that's because of selective immigration out of a country of 1 billion. Chinese are smarter than Europeans, including the mainland/rural ones as many IQ tests and transracial adoption studies have shown.

East Asians have poor populations that score high on IQ tests(Mongolians, Yakuts, Vietnamese, Asian Americans with low income, Koreans in American/Belgian adoption studies, SE Asians not so much but they're more tropical and Negrito admixed), Indians have no such evidence.
    So all chinese people in US, UK, Australia are descended from poor railroad workers or something? Even Indians initially came as farmers from punjab if you wanna use historical arguments. Most sikhs in UK and canada, who form the largest community of indians over there, left india during 1984 riots when sikhs were facing a genocide to an extent due to political issues and assassination of national leader. Selective immigration occurs with many cultures, including chinese, japs, koreans. not just indians. Most chinese in UK are recent immigrants that are quite educated and a lot of elite chinese are moving to US, australia as well.

and can you show me these "Asian american" IQ test results? i feel like most of these are assumptions. Most IQ tests in india are done on malnourished kids in mediocre public schools. Thats why India sucked on the PISA randkings. Indian private schools get more money and are more representative of indian potential.

Also those 'poor' mongolians, yakuts, viets have proper nutritional care since childhood. And those tests are done in elite public schools on well fed kids.

check this malnutrition map. South Asia in general is worse off than most african countries. Also your genetic negrito argument makes no sense. if thats the case, whats the discussion about upper/lower classes then and selective migration? Even those supposedly richer and higher IQ ones have same ancestral components as the poorer ones. In US, south indians actually are more successful than northern indians and the southern ones have more ASI so with your argument, i could argue negrito/asi actually makes you smarter lol

And check out this variaiton in chinese IQ. interior chinese provinces go to low 90s (lower than many SEA and middle eastern countries) and even to 77 in areas like tibet (comparable to subsaharan african). They go from higher than Ashkenazi jew to subsaharan like within one country. Environment and social conditions play a huge role. hope you understand that. Chinese in coastal areas place huge importance on education and for all we know the iq tests are done in elite public schools and they pull the best schools to compete in those PISA ranking things. many of these areas attract richer and more educated folks from all over.

Quote Originally Posted by Dna8 View Post
    If God is an artist, the female form is his masterpiece.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-22-2020 @ 07:41 PM
    Ethnicity
    One Drop Rule Activated!
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H7a
    Taxonomy
    Bantuid
    Politics
    Save Us All From Whitey
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,458
    Given: 7,646

1 Not allowed!

I just want to be Chinese for a day!!!!!!

Last Online
    11-05-2023 @ 04:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Brabant, Holland, Guelders and some Hainaut.
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Norway Deal-NEXIT, Dutch Realm Atlanticist, Habsburg Legitimist
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34,729
    Given: 61,129

1 Not allowed!

What you get is just the pure elite. Much like how in China they only show the rehearsed test results of some of the best schools and use that to manipulate the non-existent average. The Japanese, Taiwanese, Singaporeans, Malaysians and the South Koreans do exactly the same. I'd say that the Japanese, Taiwanese, South Koreans and Singaporeans are probably just like we are. The Chinese, with their undeveloped countryside, probably score slightly lower over the whole line.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Last Online
    03-29-2024 @ 10:19 AM
    Ethnicity
    Indian
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    L1a1
    mtDNA
    J1
    Taxonomy
    Thumbs Up

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by The Lawspeaker View Post
    What you get is just the pure elite. Much like how in China they only show the rehearsed test results of some of the best schools and use that to manipulate the non-existent average. The Japanese, Taiwanese, Singaporeans, Malaysians and the South Koreans do exactly the same. I'd say that the Japanese, Taiwanese, South Koreans and Singaporeans are probably just like we are. The Chinese, with their undeveloped countryside, probably score slightly lower over the whole line.
    Thank you. I couldnt be the only one that noticed this. Check out the chinese IQ by province map i posted above. they range from 77 in tibet to low 90s in several interior provinces to ashkenazi jew like in beijing/shanghai. a lot of lite schools pull smart folks from all over the country in these big areas.

Last Online
    11-05-2023 @ 04:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Brabant, Holland, Guelders and some Hainaut.
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Norway Deal-NEXIT, Dutch Realm Atlanticist, Habsburg Legitimist
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34,729
    Given: 61,129

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Thambi View Post
    Thank you. I couldnt be the only one that noticed this. Check out the chinese IQ by province map i posted above. they range from 77 in tibet to low 90s in several interior provinces to ashkenazi jew like in beijing/shanghai. a lot of lite schools pull smart folks from all over the country in these big areas.
    I find it amazing that people are so impressed by Asia. I mean: I go there myself and their systems don't work at all. It just puts a shit ton of pressure on people and they sweep the failings under the rug, parading the few good results. It's, essentially, a Potemkin village on steroids.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-10-2022 @ 10:54 PM
    Ethnicity
    Weeb
    Country
    United States
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,217
    Given: 2,355

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by The Lawspeaker View Post
    I find it amazing that people are so impressed by Asia. I mean: I go there myself and their systems don't work at all. It just puts a shit ton of pressure on people and they sweep the failings under the rug, parading the few good results. It's, essentially, a Potemkin village on steroids.
    Yup, Asian cultures from west to east give no second thought to deceiving and manipulating people.

Last Online
    06-29-2020 @ 04:19 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Etruscan-Roman
    Ethnicity
    Latin
    Country
    Costa Rica
    Region
    Lazio
    Hero
    Roman von Ungern-Sternberg
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 728
    Given: 861

0 Not allowed!

I dont think its that correlated with race. its more environmental.
    What do you mean environmental? Explain more on that. You don't mean culture do you? Because I get that a lot: "some Asian countries have smart people because they have a hard working culture just because of that they are (or seem to be) more smart" you can't see the weak point on that thought? Who makes the culture? God from above comes and say "hey, be hard working okay?! bye bye!" Of course it's the own people (RACE) that creates the culture, I "love" how much people loves to say things like "hey, lets not be harsh on black people, they just lack culture because of their low IQ" and then they turn and say "hey, don't even think that (some) asians are smart(er above avarage westerns), they just have a culture more oriented to hard-work".

ok then how do you explain your majestic northeast asian theory
    What? My majestic "theory" saying that they have a SLIGHTLY above western European IQ?! Very M A J E S T I C indeed!

regarding bhutanese, tibetans. Their IQ is around 77-80. They are the same race as northern hans, mongolians, japanese, korean people.
    I guess that you may know that some minimal genetical variant may gice a huge difference both in short and in the long run - and why would that should be an argument since a lot of European countries scores and perform very different from others?! They are not from "the same race"?! (Because I was not saying anything about "hey bra, Bhutanese are awesome" - in the same sense that when people say "Oh, Europeans have a great history!" they are not actually thinking about the history of Albania).

Even within china they have so much variation.
    China has many groups.

interior china has IQ in low 90s.
    Oh yeah, because the avarage redneck and peasants far in the countryside scores very high for sure.

And how are you not sure if those iq tests are done in elite schools for their regions? Maybe the test conductors used results from best public schools. most of these iq test results are based on elementary school children btw.
    About the terms you pointed, the same question can be applied to any other country... so just making random questions (that technically cannot be answered) doesn't help or clarify anything.

Also Japanese/Koreans barely make any big bucks in the US. They earn like 65-70k which is around national average.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...usehold_income
    I don't know USA that much to make a comment on that so I'm not able to judge this. By the way, how long, as a group, Japanese are there? And more or less how much are they?
    Just to remind you, when Japanese came to Brazil they were BELLOW avarage in any sense, and it was not magical of course, they needed some decades to get among the top.

But what I think is funny is how many of those people that came with that talk of "hey brah, they just cheated picking the best is-cools brah!" actually have minimal contact with those folks and they don't have anything to back up their claims (remember that in Roman law the one who makes the accusation that has to present the evidence).
    My logic here is simple:
    Those Asians that we are talking about built organized civilisations without the help of anyone else¹ (and they are still performing very well nowadays - in fact China was better before the English; and Japan, in my opinion, would be even better nowadays without the USA demoralisation since WWII), those people had/have their own great cultures, I can say that, for instance, in Japanese history there is nothing lacking that could leave them behind any of the best European countries, and again some groups of Chinese had one of the first civilisations in history. I really don't see how come those people would actually cheat in national level on IQ tests (and ignoring that all the other ones in the world could do that just as easy).

¹In a time that many white groups had nothing on their hands to show for.

These pseudo-arguments (pseudo because they never have any reliable data to prove anything) are dead ends:
    "hey brah, they are cheating on the tests - applying only on the top schools there! Oh, what?! They do perform good in schools here in the West as well?! Oh... well... so, then it is because only the best of them came here brah, actually the rest of them are dumb".

Get serious people, when you talk like that looks like you have many issues with your ego.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Canada
    Y-DNA
    R1a-L260
    mtDNA
    U5a1
    Politics
    Right
    Religion
    None
    Relationship Status
    Broken man
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,156
    Given: 2,162

0 Not allowed!

Only East Asians are above 100 iq on average. Maybe the highest caste might be in this group in India. But they are small minority.

You also have the Southeast Asians like Vietnam, Malaysia, Cambodia, Thailand in the 90s.

Of course intelligence is more than just IQ, so maybe they are smart in other areas.

Last Online
    03-29-2024 @ 10:19 AM
    Ethnicity
    Indian
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    L1a1
    mtDNA
    J1
    Taxonomy
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lazio View Post
    What do you mean environmental? Explain more on that. You don't mean culture do you? Because I get that a lot: "some Asian countries have smart people because they have a hard working culture just because of that they are (or seem to be) more smart" you can't see the weak point on that thought? Who makes the culture? God from above comes and say "hey, be hard working okay?! bye bye!" Of course it's the own people (RACE) that creates the culture, I "love" how much people loves to say things like "hey, lets not be harsh on black people, they just lack culture because of their low IQ" and then they turn and say "hey, don't even think that (some) asians are smart(er above avarage westerns), they just have a culture more oriented to hard-work".

What? My majestic "theory" saying that they have a SLIGHTLY above western European IQ?! Very M A J E S T I C indeed!

I guess that you may know that some minimal genetical variant may gice a huge difference both in short and in the long run - and why would that should be an argument since a lot of European countries scores and perform very different from others?! They are not from "the same race"?! (Because I was not saying anything about "hey bra, Bhutanese are awesome" - in the same sense that when people say "Oh, Europeans have a great history!" they are not actually thinking about the history of Albania).

China has many groups.

Oh yeah, because the avarage redneck and peasants far in the countryside scores very high for sure.

About the terms you pointed, the same question can be applied to any other country... so just making random questions (that technically cannot be answered) doesn't help or clarify anything.

I don't know USA that much to make a comment on that so I'm not able to judge this. By the way, how long, as a group, Japanese are there? And more or less how much are they?
    Just to remind you, when Japanese came to Brazil they were BELLOW avarage in any sense, and it was not magical of course, they needed some decades to get among the top.

But what I think is funny is how many of those people that came with that talk of "hey brah, they just cheated picking the best is-cools brah!" actually have minimal contact with those folks and they don't have anything to back up their claims (remember that in Roman law the one who makes the accusation that has to present the evidence).
    My logic here is simple:
    Those Asians that we are talking about built organized civilisations without the help of anyone else¹ (and they are still performing very well nowadays - in fact China was better before the English; and Japan, in my opinion, would be even better nowadays without the USA demoralisation since WWII), those people had/have their own great cultures, I can say that, for instance, in Japanese history there is nothing lacking that could leave them behind any of the best European countries, and again some groups of Chinese had one of the first civilisations in history. I really don't see how come those people would actually cheat in national level on IQ tests (and ignoring that all the other ones in the world could do that just as easy).

¹In a time that many white groups had nothing on their hands to show for.

These pseudo-arguments (pseudo because they never have any reliable data to prove anything) are dead ends:
    "hey brah, they are cheating on the tests - applying only on the top schools there! Oh, what?! They do perform good in schools here in the West as well?! Oh... well... so, then it is because only the best of them came here brah, actually the rest of them are dumb".

Get serious people, when you talk like that looks like you have many issues with your ego.
    The poor getting rich overtime applies to many groups such as irish/italians in US who migrated to US due to famine and other hardships. Just like that, the japanese migrated as labor workers to brazil and make money. I mean even indians went to south africa and singapore the same way and look at how indians are rich as the white south africans and chinese folks respectively. Indians students score just as high as chinese students on exams in singapore/malaysia. Japanese are just people like everyone else. stop projecting them as some sort of evolved race. If you wanna argue brain size, turkic people have bigger brain sizes than east asians. if you wanna argue genetics, jomon influence is present in most japanese to an extent and it is partially ASI/negrito. They didn't sexually breed for intelligence or something. Their cultures without influence from outside? Pretty much most of their spirituality related aspects like religion is through buddhism which originated in south asia. Ink, silk, paper, and gunpowder are phenomenal inventions from china/east asia, but middle east, south asia, europe produced way more such as numbers, decimals, algebra, other mathematical inventions, scientific discoveries related to anatomy, astronomy, many surgical techniques, rulers and europe especially produced many modern technological elements as well, which east asia just copied and made it slightly better. Through silk route many ideas expanded across. East asia is influenced more by the west than vice versa. its only in modern times they are having some global impacts through technology. everyone was kind of isolated prior to that for the most part.

There's a difference between being poor after a huge war/hardship and being poor for continuous generations with improper nutrition. Japanese fall into the former, while black slaves in brazil fell into the latter.

I dont get the double standards. When I argue that indian american are the richest and have an IQ of 106-112 depending on source, everyone says " oh yeah cause they are the top elite of indians blah and its selective migration" but with asians "no they worked their asses of coming to america and came as poor peasants and are smart as fuck now" what utter bullshit is this. So basically if westernized indians have the potential to succeed that much given the right environment, dont you think indians within india overtime with westernized environment will aslo have the equal potential? You know that most chinese in US came recently as well? Literally for the same reasons why indians came to america. to study in med schools/engineering, settle in US, get a jog, etc and their kids continue to do the same and they came from upper/mid classes as well. Idk why people worship asians for their intelligence. Not saying they are dumb at all, but the culture (which can be found among nigerian americans as well) can be adapted based on the environment you live in. Nigerians, indians, and chinese are all rich in the US and score well on exams due to pressure form parents and community for excellence. IQ just shows how educated you are. you said yourself that poor peasants in china dont represent the chinese intelligence. so its not innate. it something that can be adapted through culture. if everyone studies around you, then you study as well. IQ tests literally have verbal (which is based on language learning), non verbal (which is mostly math/number patterns) and spatial reasoning (this part might be partially innate but can be learned as well).

Last Online
    03-16-2022 @ 12:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic-Mediterranean
    Ethnicity
    Goy
    Ancestry
    Dalmatia- Peloponnese - London - La Rioja - Colonial Chile
    Country
    Chile
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    R-Z19
    mtDNA
    B2b
    Taxonomy
    Pan-Euro
    Politics
    Anti-Marxist
    Hero
    Christian Vander
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 808
    Given: 331

1 Not allowed!

East Asians have a bit more craneal capacity than Europeans.
    "Wearing feelings on our faces while our faces took a rest
    We walked across the fields to see the children of the West
    But we saw a host of dark skinned warriors
    Standing still below the ground,
    Waiting for battle!" (Supper’s Ready, Genesis)

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information