PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113
Are the children of gay parents more likely to become homosexual? - Page 3

View Poll Results: Opinions?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • If true

6 46.15%
  • Is not true

3 23.08%
  • I do not know.

4 30.77%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Are the children of gay parents more likely to become homosexual?

Hatchling
    Last Online
    08-03-2019 @ 02:03 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mixed
    Ethnicity
    Mixed - 50% south italian, 25% portuguese, 25% african.
    Country
    Brazil
    Politics
    There is no political solution.
    Hero
    AH, Rudolf Hess, Muhammed, Saladin, Arjuna, etc
    Religion
    Aliens, not Gods
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 9

0 Not allowed!

Yes, the kids will be influenced by the "parents".

Last Online
    06-29-2020 @ 04:19 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Etruscan-Roman
    Ethnicity
    Latin
    Country
    Costa Rica
    Region
    Lazio
    Hero
    Roman von Ungern-Sternberg
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 728
    Given: 861

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ethel View Post
    Did you read one of my previous posts? It has some helpful/reviewed studies about the subject, but it's not like you care about it, isn't it? Otherwise, you would have at least done some research before and reached the obvious conclusion, instead of coming here to shit assumptions out of your ass.
    There are a lot of theories and studies about how culture can influence people in that manner as well (actually we just need to look around to see how culture can influence a child upbring) and I'm pretty sure you know about it... anyway, basically everything can be justified as both genetical and behaviour-influence.
    Again: can you prove that violence is learned and homosexualism is innate?
    You know very well that there is no consensus about that, so stop talking like you did prove anything.

Your opinion can't be disqualified because it is just what it is: your opinion. Now, I wonder if anyone would take the opinion of someone who has literally zero authoritativeness to speak about seriously.
    Yes, you can claim "authoritativeness" all you want, but because you are taking part in homo acts doesn't make your opinion more important than anyone else.

OMG We have a LGBT Icon, I feel so safe to walk around hand in hand with my boyfriend now!
    Your mental paranoia doesn't change reality. But yes, I get that, for instance, women that follow the news and hollywood, will most likelly be affraid of life: "oh my god, men hate me, I will most likely be beaten if I get married. I'll probably get raped a lot in my life." and many other sadistic thoughts that can come to the mind, but the real life is not cherry picked news or some shared stories on the internet... honestly you can't push "Brazil force homos to act straight" you know that is just playing the victim card very hard.
    Anyhow I'm not that surprised by your claim, you actually sounds like the ordinary pawn of the marxists: nothing ever will be good enough for you, you will keep pushing forward saying that other people "try to make you act straight" and so on, even if you are living in one of the most morally degraded and sex-obsessed countries in all the planet, still not good enough, because you will still be thinking that people here somehow doesn't accept sexual deviations and libertinage.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Etruscan-Roman
    Ethnicity
    Latin
    Country
    Costa Rica
    Region
    Lazio
    Hero
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

The year is 2019 and I have to read from Straight Guys™

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Would not call myself pro-semitic
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,888
    Given: 16,895

0 Not allowed!

who cares OMG

Senior Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    @
    Ancestry
    @
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 873
    Given: 394

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lazio View Post
    There are a lot of theories and studies about how culture can influence people in that manner as well (actually we just need to look around to see how culture can influence a child upbring) and I'm pretty sure you know about it... anyway, basically everything can be justified as both genetical and behaviour-influence.
    Again: can you prove that violence is learned and homosexualism is innate?
    You know very well that there is no consensus about that, so stop talking like you did prove anything.
    There is scientific consensus that homosexuality mainly develops in the mother's fetus and therefore is innate, I did prove you and I can link as much studies as your stubborn little head needs to to accept this fact. Now if you disagree with them, then publish your own study and convince the scientific community otherwise.

Yes, you can claim "authoritativeness" all you want, but because you are taking part in homo acts doesn't make your opinion more important than anyone else.
    You're giving me free lessons on what it's like to be gay? Am I seeing the definition of mansplaining in practice, or is it that it hurts your ego so much that your degree in Politics and Sociology by the Internet is not enough to argue about it? Are you really that stupid to tell a homosexual if his condition is innate or not? Just because you had a flip-flop with your childhood friend that doesn't mean that you're gay or have experience in the subject.

Anyway, maybe I'll read the rest of your post later to see if there's something worthwhile.

Banned
    Last Online
    03-22-2020 @ 06:58 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Reptile
    Ethnicity
    Dragon
    Country
    Argentina
    Y-DNA
    R1a-M458
    mtDNA
    H6a1b
    Taxonomy
    Cro-Ho-Ho
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,583
    Given: 5,443

0 Not allowed!

Do you honestly think someone born straight would force itself to be LGBT, even if society was 100% tolerant to them?
    There was at least one society in the history of human kind that coerced or lets say "educated" its men to engage in homosexual acts. You can claim that some are born gay (as gays always do) but when all men within a community are homosexuals then without a doubt you have coercion. Now coercion doesn't necessarily mean that they dragged them by the hair, tied to the bed and raped them. Everything was done through "education" from a very tender age.

There is scientific consensus that homosexuality mainly develops in the mother's fetus and therefore is innate, I did prove you and I can link as much studies as your stubborn little head needs to to accept this fact. Now if you disagree with them, then publish your own study and convince the scientific community otherwise.
    Please do. Let us see what these scientific studies are. Who are the scientists, what are their credentials, what institutions they work for, etc.

You're giving me free lessons on what it's like to be gay?
    Taking it up the pooper does not make you privileged or give you exclusivity in this matter. As I have said in another thread the prerequisite for an opinion is a brain not a person's gender, orientation, etc.
    Last edited by Zmey Gorynych; 05-31-2019 at 08:31 PM.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Etruscan-Roman
    Ethnicity
    Latin
    Country
    Costa Rica
    Region
    Lazio
    Hero
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

There is scientific consensus that homosexuality mainly develops in the mother's fetus and therefore is innate
    No, there is not.
    https://cosmosmagazine.com/biology/s...exuality-found
    "A study has found possible clues about genetic differences between heterosexual and homosexual men, but many scientists are sceptical."
    If that would be a consensus among scientists (and not only among SJW scholars) you can be sure that would be spread all over, we simply don't know enough about genetics yet to be sure of this or that (and neither you can't prove that "violence is learned" - that does make much sense as say that homos are like this because they learned).
    Anyway, my point since the beginning is: it's neither here nor there, every case is a case and there are a lot of cases that we know very well that the culture had a huge impact on the upbring and other cases could be more due to lack of proper hormonoes (combination of both cases) and so on... but simply we cannot affirm this or that - "it's a consensus dude" (unless if you're prone to be a liar researcher like Kinsey).

You're giving me free lessons on what it's like to be gay? Am I seeing the definition of mansplaining in practice, or is it that it hurts your ego so much that your degree in Politics and Sociology by the Internet is not enough to argue about it? Are you really that stupid to tell a homosexual if his condition is innate or not? Just because you had a flip-flop with your childhood friend that doesn't mean that you're gay or have experience in the subject.

Anyway, maybe I'll read the rest of your post later to see if there's something worthwhile.
    You didn't even read what I said properly (by your own words), you called me homo more than once - maybe because you think that is a bad thing to be and would offend me?
    Or either your are just a cheap troll or you are a marxist slave, either way I'm not wasting not even one minute with you anymore.

definition of mansplaining in practice

Now pick your made up terms and go do something useful with your life instead of trying to define your personality by your sexual fetishes.

Senior Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    @
    Ancestry
    @
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 873
    Given: 394

0 Not allowed!

No, there is not.
    https://cosmosmagazine.com/biology/s...exuality-found
    If that would be a consensus among scientists (and not only among SJW scholars) you can be sure that would be spread all over, we simply don't know enough about genetics
    You're the only one linking sexual orientation to genetics here this theory was debunked years ago and even the article you posted says so. Sexual orientation is mainly affected by hormonal exposure in fetal sex differentiation, this is what I said, and what all the articles I posted say so, therefore I conclude that you didn't read any of them and you only believe what suits your own opinions. Thus, It's pointless to keep showing you studies and arguments, and so it is to continue this debate.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmey Gorynych View Post
    Please do. Let us see what these scientific studies are. Who are the scientists, what are their credentials, what institutions they work for, etc.
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2951011/ - Sex-related variation in human behavior and the brain
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3296090/ - Prenatal endocrine influences on sexual orientation and on sexually differentiated childhood behavior
    (Melissa Hines, Department of Social and Developmental Psychology, University of Cambridge, Free School Lane, Cambridge, UK, CB2 3RQ

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3977584 - Sexual orientation after prenatal exposure to exogenous estrogen.
    Ehrhardt, A. A., Meyer-Bahlburg, H. F. L., Rosen, L. R., Feldman, J. F., Veridiano, N. P., Zimmerman, I., & McEwen, B. S.

https://doi.org/10.1080/00224498809551449 - Sexual orientation of human offspring may be altered by severe maternal stress during pregnancy
    (Lee Ellis Ph.D. Minot State University , 500 University Avenue, Minot, ND, 58701)

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21397624 - Sexual differentiation of human behavior: effects of prenatal and pubertal organizational hormones.
    Berenbaum SA1, Beltz AM. - Departments of Psychology and Pediatrics, The Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA 16802, USA.

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007%2FBF01541847 - A test of the maternal stress theory of human male homosexuality
    J. Michael Bailey1 - Department of Psychology Northwestern University EvanstonUSA
    Lee Willerman2 - Psychology University of Texas Austin USA
    Carlton Parks3 - Department of Psychology College of Holy Cross WorcesterUSA

Now pick your made up terms and go do something useful with your life instead of trying to define your personality by your sexual fetishes
    Is there a more made up thing than invoking Marx out of nowhere whenever facts and opinions of others goes against yours? It's you who's trying to define my personality here but finally we agree on something: this is utter waste of time, to try to play chess with a pig.
    Last edited by Ethel; 05-31-2019 at 09:47 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information