Thread: Bullied For Having The Longest Legs In The World

Слава Путину! Я люблю Россию. Z
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-03-2024 @ 06:18 PM
    From Dorset, but live in the City of Westminster (Central London)
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    English, 1/8 Welsh, 1/16 Western Irish.
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Russophile. Brexiteer. Avoidance of WW3 and Nuclear War. Anti NATO. Anti WEF. Against Russophobia.
    Hero
    President Putin (creator of a rising multipolar world.) Viktor Orbán, George Galloway
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,551
    Given: 27,895

1 Not allowed!

Default Bullied For Having The Longest Legs In The World

Swedish Model With 3 Foot 4 Inch Legs Reveals She Used To Be Bullied For Her Appearance

14th March 2018

If ever you're feeling a bit down about your appearance, particularly if you're a young person, remember this story and don't worry about it.

A Swedish bodybuilder who has become famous for her 40-inch inside leg measurement has spoken about how she got bullied and taunted at school for being tall and gangly.

Ia Östergren has more than 150,000 followers on her Instagram, thanks largely to her extraordinarily long legs. The 34-year-old Swedish mum says it wasn't always this way, though. In fact, she used to think her legs were horrible and was embarrassed by them.

She was left depressed and was bullied and taunted by the other kids at her school because she was really tall. She now stands at 5 feet 10 inches, and is perfectly happy about it.

She managed to break the cycle of her poor self-image and learned to love her body by taking up sports in 2013.

Since then she has built up a huge online following - for whatever reason she is massively popular in Russia - got married to fellow Swedish bodybuilder Torbjörn Östergren and has two daughters.

The two obviously have a lot in common, they met over Instagram and both love working out. Bizarrely (or perhaps not if that is your thing) Ia says that she eats 2.2kg of meat every week to maintain her muscle levels.

More important than that, she is now ok within her own body, which she attributes to her attitude of trying to enjoy herself as much as she can and taking every opportunity that live presents to her.

On her Instagram she told her followers: "You have one life. How do you want to spend it? Apologising for being yourself? Regretting? Hating?

"Be brave. Believe in yourself and put your best foot forward. You have this one life. Enjoy it."

Sound advice if ever I've heard it.

I mean, Ia and her husband obviously work very hard on the way that they look, and whilst we aren't all destined to be huge bodybuilders or have ridiculously long legs or whatever, the message remains the same.

The things that you hate about yourself could just be the thing that someone really likes about you, whether it's your long legs or your wicked sense of humour.

To quote the great prophet RuPaul, if you can't love yourself, how in the hell are you gonna love somebody else?

http://www.ladbible.com/community/in...rance-20180314

15 photos of the woman with the longest legs:
    https://www.dazzling.news/a5031/15-p...s-in-the-world

https://www.dazzling.news/a4161/swed...uper-long-legs

❀♫ ღ ♬ ♪ And the angle of the sun changed it all. ❀¸.•*¨♥✿ 🎶

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Russophile. Brexiteer. Avoidance of WW3 and Nuclear War. Anti NATO. Anti WEF. Against Russophobia.
    Hero
    President Putin (creator of a rising multipolar world.) Viktor Orbán, George Galloway
    Thumbs Up

3 Not allowed!

No offence meant, but is she a transexual? There's a quote made of RuPaul in that article - who's a transvestite, so I'm suspicious.... but if she's a mother, then she must be a biologically real female... but I think she looks like a transvestite or a transexual, and I'm not sure if she's a trans who has adopted children and is claiming to be their mother?
    Last edited by ♥ Lily ♥; 06-13-2019 at 06:49 PM.

High on life and drunk on knowledge
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    05-02-2022 @ 05:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ascended Nubian Pharaoh
    Ethnicity
    Canned Fried Chicken
    Ancestry
    Black and Bold
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    E1b1N1GA
    mtDNA
    Nubian
    Taxonomy
    Black Israelite
    Politics
    Ham Sandwich
    Hero
    Elvis
    Religion
    Ham Sandwich Gang
    Relationship Status
    Married to Cousin
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21,067
    Given: 39,632

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ♥ Lily ♥ View Post
    No offence meant, but is she a transexual? There's a quote made of RuPaul in that article - who's a transvetite, so I'm suspicious.... but if she's a mother, then she must be a biologically real female... but I think she looks like a transvestite or a transexual, so I'm not sure.
    Either that or an alien I have never seen a human with those proportions XD.

Last Online
    01-30-2024 @ 12:44 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    White
    Ethnicity
    Roma
    Ancestry
    Mustalainen/Finnish Gypsie
    Country
    Sweden
    Region
    Roma
    Taxonomy
    East-Baltid+Gracile Indid
    Hero
    Mortimer
    Relationship Status
    I am single girls
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,722
    Given: 2,806

0 Not allowed!

She was maybe bulied for having long legs nobody is bullied for being tall here only the opposit.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-01-2019 @ 09:48 AM
    Ethnicity
    Hun
    Country
    European Union
    Y-DNA
    G2a (Oetzi, Pannonian, Roman)
    mtDNA
    D4 (Magyar, Bashkir, Japanese)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 546
    Given: 362

0 Not allowed!

No offence meant, but is she a transexual? There's a quote made of RuPaul in that article - who's a transvetite, so I'm suspicious.... but if she's a mother, then she must be a biologically real female... but I think she looks like a transvestite or a transexual, and I'm not sure if she's a trans who has adopted children and is claiming to be their mother?
    When a woman is too attractive plain looking women often call her names and say she's not a real woman.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 01:08 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Country
    Turkey
    Region
    Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,913
    Given: 2,962

0 Not allowed!

Her legs are horrible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Dark skin is sign of evilness, every dark skinned country is agressive, full with criminality, violented peoples, most crimes were committed by dark skinned peoples. Many of them are follower of Islam (death cult) to spread the voice of Satan who tainted them that's why their skin is dark as their souls. We whites are descedants of angels (thats why our skin is light), we created the human rights, we ended slavery, we created the modern medical science to save lifes etc etc. Thats why the dark skinned peoples are so jealous for us and they want to destroy everything what the angles created.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Hero
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by PaleoEuropean View Post
    Either that or an alien I have never seen a human with those proportions XD.
    I felt nervous about asking that question, (incase she was biologically born as a female and has two XX chromosomes... in which case I'd have to apologise for thinking she may be a man... and also because I can't even say terms such as 'real woman' since that's not politically-correct language to use with trans people... so again I'd have to apologise either way.)

But my curiosity got the better of me and I just had to ask because her large jaw and bushy eyebrows looks quite masculine.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Hero
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bigsaul View Post
    When a woman is too attractive plain looking women often call her names and say she's not a real woman.
    Let's just say that beauty is subjective.... and what one person considers as attractive, another human may not consider as attractive.

I still think her features (eyebrows and forehead and temples and jaw in particular) looks masculine and so that's why I'm suspicious that's a transgender or a transvetite.... along with the quote of RuPaul in the article.

I don't intend to be mean... but I'm just curious.

There's female bodybuilders who take steroids and they develop gross and large muscles like men, their voices may go a bit deeper, they may grow some facial hair.... but their bone structure stays the same.

I don't think this is a female bodybuilder taking steroids... but rather a man pretending to be a female due to the large jaw and forehead and the large bone structure.

The broadness of the shoulders (both the large bone structure and the muscles.)

The chest cavity too and the large muscles.... huge armpit, large biceps, thick brows, receding hairline at the temples, prominent nose and large jaw.

No breasts in this photo... yet sudden fake breasts and hip padding in this photo:http://beta.ems.ladbiblegroup.com/s3...093bb011dd.jpg

Large forehead and large veins in the ankle area.

Now that I've seen these pictures ⇡ I'm 110% convinced that's a man/transvestite.

Last edited by ♥ Lily ♥; 06-02-2019 at 12:10 PM.

High on life and drunk on knowledge
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    05-02-2022 @ 05:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ascended Nubian Pharaoh
    Ethnicity
    Canned Fried Chicken
    Ancestry
    Black and Bold
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    E1b1N1GA
    mtDNA
    Nubian
    Taxonomy
    Black Israelite
    Politics
    Ham Sandwich
    Hero
    Elvis
    Religion
    Ham Sandwich Gang
    Relationship Status
    Married to Cousin
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21,067
    Given: 39,632

1 Not allowed!

I felt nervous about asking that question, (incase she was biologically born as a female and has two XX chromosomes... in which case I'd have to apologise for thinking she may be a man... and also because I can't even say terms such as 'real woman' since that's not politically-correct language to use with trans people... so again I'd have to apologise either way.)

But my curiosity got the better of me and I just had to ask because her large jaw and bushy eyebrows looks quite masculine.
    Yea her chest cavity and shoulders really destroy her femininity for me. Also her forehead is pretty massive for a female, most females I know with large foreheads have cro-magnid like brows and redder hair. Even with more cro-magnid features they usually look feminine and fairly pretty.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:32 PM
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    France
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,758
    Given: 8,734

0 Not allowed!

She was left depressed and was bullied and taunted by the other kids at her school because she was really tall. She now stands at 5 feet 10 inches, and is perfectly happy about it.
    Wait she is 5 feet 10 inches? It's 177 cm! It's far from being tall even for a woman.

Thread Information