Orthodox Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,983
    Given: 2,435

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bosniensis View Post
    Because you are as well imbeciles who are being played for the FOOLS.

You must decide who you are and stop sitting on two chairs.

YOU ARE Either Eastern Europeans or Southern Europeans.

Truth is: Slavs were always present in the area, but nobody called them or people who lived with them Slavs.
    No, Slavs were not in the Balkans in the antiquity, stop spreading nonsense. And Slavs weren't in the Scythian areas nor around Pripyat either. They were far farther away eastwards. Slavs had to actually migrate to reach the places they currently live in.

We Romanians are Southeastern Europeans, Balkanites. We are a mixture of Southern Europeans (the core) and Eastern Europeans (the admixture).

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ar-Rum, Ottoman, Byzantine
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Ancestry
    25% N.Macedonian, 25% Albanian + 50% Dalmatia Slavic mixed Vlach
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H28
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid + Pontid
    Politics
    Neo-Ottomanism
    Hero
    Tzepeles Komnenos, Mehmed II
    Religion
    Ottoman Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,216
    Given: 5,754

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bigsaul View Post
    Are you closer to Myceaneans or Baltic IA? I think you'd be around 1/4 Myceanean like and 3/4 Russian like
    Why would I as I2a1b be related to Mycenaeans? We are not Greeks.

We are related to Celts, Illyrians, Thracians, Gauls

Those were not "hypotethical" but real people.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-01-2019 @ 09:48 AM
    Ethnicity
    Hun
    Country
    European Union
    Y-DNA
    G2a (Oetzi, Pannonian, Roman)
    mtDNA
    D4 (Magyar, Bashkir, Japanese)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 546
    Given: 362

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bosniensis View Post
    Why would I as I2a1b be related to Mycenaeans? We are not Greeks.

We are related to Celts, Illyrians, Thracians, Gauls

Those were not "hypotethical" but real people.
    But you have Hellenic ancestry. All those groups you mentioned originated outside the Balkans except Thracians.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ar-Rum, Ottoman, Byzantine
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Ancestry
    25% N.Macedonian, 25% Albanian + 50% Dalmatia Slavic mixed Vlach
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H28
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid + Pontid
    Politics
    Neo-Ottomanism
    Hero
    Tzepeles Komnenos, Mehmed II
    Religion
    Ottoman Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,216
    Given: 5,754

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bigsaul View Post
    But you have Hellenic ancestry. All those groups you mentioned originated outside the Balkans except Thracians.
    Hellenic Ancestry is that of Romans from Peloponnese (Arcadians) + we mixed with Celtic people who came in 3rd century and Slavic people who came in 6th century.

We are Roman + Celtic + Slavic

But that was basically a mix of 5th century Balkans. It's just that cultures and languages shifted depending on ruling class.

in early middle ages, Latin and Slavic were spoken everywhere in Romania and Balkans, then modern states focused on 1 language where Western Balkans continued with Slavic assimilating Latins while Romanians assimilated Slavs,
    but we are Both technically Mostly the same people.

"sample": "Custom:Bosniensis_scaled",
    "fit": 2.6204,
    "BALTIC": 21.67,
    "PANNONIAN": 20,
    "ILLYRIAN": 18.33,
    "MACEDONIAN-THRACIAN": 15,
    "PANNONIAN-PONTIC": 9.17,
    "NORTHWESTERN-IRANIAN": 5,
    "GREEK": 4.17,
    "LEVANTINE": 3.33,
    "PONTIC-BALTIC": 2.5,

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    11-29-2023 @ 09:22 PM
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Country
    Greece
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,082
    Given: 2,784

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hellenas View Post
    Μην με κάνεις να ξαναστέλνω τα ίδια.

Μερικοί διακεκριμένοι επιστήμονες που αμφισβητούν την ινδοευρωπαϊκή ψευτο-θεωρία:
    Fair enough,I've read a lot similar ones ,the anatolian hypothesis doesn't exclude the possibility of having(let's say) non-"aegean-med" component,I'd like an alternative theory to be true ,better for us ..but I'm no archaeologist,no linguist etc so I don't take any ignorant position other than the accepted unless it's disproved ..and since I'm no expert,I can't trust Hellenocentrics because they are no different to nordicists/afrocentrists etc.
    You don't just read something and say "it sounds good"and accept it,you have to be "scientist" yourself otherwise you don't really know what you read and become a victim of manipulative theorists.

Understand this,I used to think similar to you before I learn these things but a person matures and here you learn there were never pure tribes(from deep pre-history to today/don't confuse it with globalist agenda)and they can't exist otherwise you'd be extinct from inbreeding,we weren't created by sand and planted in Greek land where everyone was a phenotypic clone of each other,alternative theories would just push our timeline further back,it wouldn't make us purer-something.

You say even ancients were mixed themselves as If it was the end of the world ,I'll give you an example ,ancient Greek colonists absorbed natives in Pontus and Eteocypriots(2 people that we hear a "lot" about),what's your opinion on these people?What about their descendants Grivas&Solomou or Pontian rebels?If these ancients had no problem absorbing,who is a modern Greek to judge them for it?
    Aristotle was 1/4 Scythian ,should we delete him from the books?There's the same chance for Demosthenes.

You seem to not like Greeks who look northern,arvanitic(that's anti-Greek/pro-Albanian for you to say) because they don't look like you want them to,
    If you call certain areas these names then their meds aren't Greeks either because they share same DNA,what phenotype you get is a matter of chances/a statistic,the text you sent that models modern Greeks at around 75% "Mycenaean/Minoan" applies to any phenotype (Check dominant/recessive genes).

Your favourite Aegean meds around you have "light ancestors" or "arvanite dinarics" or something else in their tree,since it's dirty blood,kill them right?
    You said you have light relatives,guess what?you have them too in common ancestors,suicide maybe?
    "Light" can have "southern" children,"southern" have "light" ,it's so simple,stop dreaming civil wars between "slavofranks" vs aegean meds,it's sick and pathological.

If you were to exterminate anyone who has "foreign" blood ,zero Greeks would be left and this applies even to the "most Greek"areas or If you as Hellenas were to genocide the non-meds,guess what?the phenotypes you don't like would still pop up here and there(recessive thing again),what will you do?kill them at birth?

I'm telling you these because you're stuck in fantasies about "pure" people who will look like some nazi-poster army of aegean meds,as I told you before you're the med version of the same nazis you dislike.

These don't mean I'm pro-mixing but since it happened,accept it ,everyone in this land has proved their Greekness(call it a "Baptism of fire" ...that Pakis would never pass for example ) through their ancestors
    (Even less known like these https://prnt.sc/nxlase (and their later descendants who fought in a hundred of wars since then,get it?) Source:
    https://smerdaleos.wordpress.com/201...omment-page-1/ )

So you're in no position to judge someone's Greekness.What matters is what modern Greeks will leave behind,in 2k years from now(If Greeks,world ,whatever.. still exists) ,none will care about foreign bloods as we don't care about that of ancients either(see Aristotle example),we just know them as Greeks of that time and their story.

If you want the improvement of the Greek "race"(which is just a fantasy though so you lose your time) you would judge the individual as a whole,their abilites&what they can offer to the nation and not their 3 pigments and some bone measurements,it's shallow/dumb.
    A Greek armenoid or nordid scientist is more "useful"(not worth as human but useful for the nation's evolution) than an Aegean Med hooligan and the opposite,do you get it now?
    And you wouldn't start wars against anyone either ,If anyone with such ideas comes to power again,he will fail like the previous ones(the ones that are your "enemies").What you could do instead is promote an "aristocracy"(but not necessarily a political one).

Southern Hellenic Supremacy Hellenas's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:17 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Olympian, Pelasgian, Minoan, Achaean, Dorian and Eastern Roman
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    South Hellas, Aegean Hellas and Hellenic Ionia
    Country
    Greece
    Region
    Athens
    Taxonomy
    Aegean-Mainland Helleno-Mediterranean, South-East European Mediterranid
    Politics
    Aristotelian Polity & Hellenic Nationalism
    Hero
    Zeus, Hercules, Perseus, Theseus, Leonidas, Cynaegirus, Ath. Diakos, Solomos Solomou, K. Katsifas.
    Religion
    Hermeticism of Hermes Trismegistus and Jesus Christ
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,533
    Given: 838

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić View Post
    It doesn't matter how he looks like,
    That's all that matters. Bones, skulls, facial features are reality, genetics are illusion, they cannot and they do not give you someone's real image.

Useless repeating that genotype usually do not appears in phenotype.

No need even talking about genetics when you have someone alive infront of you.

by blood he is not native Balkanite but native Balkanite mixed with Slavs in pretty equal amount,
    He denies he is a Slav genetically or anything similar to that. Discuss it with him.

with Slavic mother language.
    Language does not determines races and ethnic origins.

Not to mention his muslim faith isn't exactly preservance of ancient Roman spirit lmao.
    Neither Christian religion is! Our ancestors were all non-Christians, in fact they faced by the proto-christians as unfaithful enemies and as a danger they had to eliminate.

Sure, dude does have good amount of Paleo-Balkan blood and all that, but calling himself ancient when he's fucking half Slav with Slav ydna is pretty damn hillarious.
    There is absolutely nothing Slavic to his phenotype, I can ensure you. You better leave him identify and speak of himself than talking about him.

To me he looks like the Roman Emperor Constantius II he posts, who was of Illyrian/Balkan origin.

Haters gonna hate, trolls gonna troll, liars gonna lie, slanderers gonna slander and morons(all of the aforementioned) gonna be morons!

HELLENIC RACE FORUM
    https://hellenicrace.freeforums.net/

Post in the shoutbox.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:39 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Digital Don Quixote
    Ethnicity
    Forums
    Ancestry
    Hellenic, Balkan, Latin, Anatolian, Druide
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Athens
    Taxonomy
    Anatolian Lappid
    Hero
    Justinian, Constantine, Augustus, Charlemagne, Aurelian, Alexander
    Religion
    Uralische beauties, Viktor Orban
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,627
    Given: 10,178

0 Not allowed!

@Bosniensis

You and your relatives look native Balkanians, not Slavs(Belarusian, Russian or Ukrainian).
    He can hardly pass South of Roumelia when this sun-dyed light-eyed Cypriot looks Southern af.

As you haven't seen many faces in the basement, you can only go by colors buthellenass.

Last Online
    Today @ 12:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Ancestry
    Polish and distant Ashkenazi Jewish.
    Country
    Poland
    Y-DNA
    E-V13 Shqiptar in disguise
    mtDNA
    U5a1a1 Hyperborean
    Taxonomy
    Moderately not ugly something
    Politics
    Social Liberalism - apparently.
    Hero
    Goofy
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20,594
    Given: 48,323

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by nafz View Post
    not sure what your point is. Natural Hair color can vary greatly in respect on how it comes up on photos. Ambient lighting, exposure settings, photo quality are all important parameters that determine it.

eg
    brunette Kahn

blonde Kahn

And what do Colin Farrel and Brad Pitt have to do with the Balkans, lol? They are actors and as actors they may change their hair color according to the role they play. Nothing strange about this.
    Older Kahn is not brunette - more like dark dirty blond.

Here you have a brunette. Albeit in Polish he'd be called szatyn.

While this Polish man is a brunette that everyone would call brunet.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-17-2020 @ 06:22 PM
    Ethnicity
    Melania's boy toy
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Zagreb
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,396
    Given: 6,059

5 Not allowed!

That's all that matters. Bones, skulls, facial features are reality, genetics are illusion, they cannot and they do not give you someone's real image.
    Useless repeating that genotype usually do not appears in phenotype.
    No need even talking about genetics when you have someone alive infront of you.
    Tell that to two brothers who look totally different which is pretty common among South Slavs, yet they have same origins. Phenotype is a lottery man, and small amount of genes determine way you look.
    Take your compatriot Dorian, dude looks like a northerner but genetically he's typical Greek dude.

Language does not determines races and ethnic origins.
    Yes it does in shithole called Bosnia. It isn't Jamaica or Hungary where language was imported by elite dominance, it spread there because actual Slavs came down and brought it with them. And that's why it has such high slav ydna concentration.

There is absolutely nothing Slavic to his phenotype, I can ensure you. You better leave him identify and speak of himself than talking about him.
    Dude, I can claim being a astronaut it won't make me astronaut. He's genetically what he is - modeled like half Ukrainian half Greek, and being a clown who's annoying most other south slavs out here.

For him being slav is shame, or being mixed is shame. Cuz south slavs are mix of slavs and natives. He want clear cut identity and that's not possible without manipulation.

It's not a fucking shame. He is both barbarian invader and native vlach, and he better come to terms with reality. But knowing his IQ it ain't going to happen.

King of Swords Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 07:41 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    my own tribe
    Ethnicity
    entheos
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H11a1a
    Politics
    NWO Masonic Luciferianism
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,376
    Given: 31,164

5 Not allowed!

Bosniensis is a Slav. Just because his ancestors liked to fuck and breed with Balkan women dosn't make him less of one.

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread Information