Trigger warning: Cringe (I am 100% serious with this post but I made it comic sanser so you really cannot make fun of me now without looking foolish yourself. Tough luck, huh, pal.).

Main cast (picked for the most fitting vibe)
  • younger Anthony Hopkins (I want that Westworld character of yours vibe, Tony) as John Galt
  • Portia Derossi as Dagny Taggart
  • that actor from Lana Wachowski's Sense8 as Francisco D'Anconia
  • a younger Clive Owen (Croupier (1998)) as Hank Rearden. Never wanted Cruise but Owen is old and ugly now (and Cruise is one pudgy puppy now).

Plot
>The global economy is on the brink of collapse. Unemployment has risen to 24%. Gas is now $42 per gallon. Brilliant creators, from artists to industrialists, continue to mysteriously disappear at the hands of the unknown.

I disregard all the normie relationship-based shit from the story as the bad or cynical parody attempt at romance novels it is but the clown world bits that are in the novel are hella lit, boii, 👍🏽 . The imaginary movie works best as a satire (Science fiction with satirical undertones; design influence: neo-noir+ put some cute art deco shit there + Blade Runner skyscrapers + more infl. from Fallout New Vegas + I Robot (Will Smith) and tweak the plot so instead of railroad-centered it becomes, say, internet/silicuck valley or a robotics facility-centered and the big "selling point" is that Dagny Taggart storms out of the building when the execs, including the soyboy of her brother, find it important to have all robots preloaded with a "sassy drag queen who reads stories to kindergarteners" mode). So Idiocracy but smart and subtle (smarter and subtler than the previous example); except that never works as a [big studio] movie though; Ben Stiller learned it the hard way. So a series then. Directed by Jonathan Nolan. Okay, this was bad but the cast is superior and I stand by it hunnid. *shrugs*