Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Maybe human race is an Alien creation ??? Alien Greek Mythology - From Zeus to Prometheus and Cadmus

Last Online
    05-11-2023 @ 12:07 PM
    Ethnicity
    Ukrainian
    Ancestry
    Ukraine, Russia, Poland, Lithuania, Greek, Jewish, Finnish, Germanic, East Asian
    Country
    Greece
    Y-DNA
    R-Y2910
    mtDNA
    U4b
    Hero
    Lao Tzu, Epicurus, Copernicus, Hippocrates, Giordano Bruno, Maria Skłodowska, Nikola Tesla
    Religion
    Epicureanism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,549
    Given: 1,670

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    I can tell you for sure that this earth's current dispensation is not going to last that long at all... Jesus is coming soon and then he will make all things new.

You don't understand. Humans will always be superior to computers in 99% of aspects -- because they can only do what we program them to do. A computer can't talk independently, can't walk, can't take care of itself, can't plan its future.... a computer can't even make me a cup of coffee or scratch my back when it itches.
    You ignored the links I provided.
    DeepMind's Professor David Silver describes AlphaGo Zero, the latest evolution of AlphaGo, the first computer program to defeat a world champion at the ancient Chinese game of Go. Zero is even more powerful and is arguably the strongest Go player in history.

Previous versions of AlphaGo initially trained on thousands of human amateur and professional games to learn how to play Go. AlphaGo Zero skips this step and learns to play simply by playing games against itself, starting from completely random play. In doing so, it quickly surpassed human level of play and defeated the previously published champion-defeating version of AlphaGo by 100 games to 0.

AI researchers have demonstrated a self-teaching algorithm that gives a robot hand remarkable new dexterity. Their creation taught itself to manipulate a cube with uncanny skill by practicing for the equivalent of a hundred years inside a computer simulation (though only a few days in real time).

A reinforcement-learning algorithm allows Dactyl to learn physical tasks by practicing them in a virtual-reality environment.
    https://www.technologyreview.com/s/6...elf-to-rotate/

You would not be able to survive in a jungle or in an empty city if you were left there as a child without human or animal assistance.
    You would not walk on your own if you had raised by wolves for example. You would be mimicking them and thinking that it is the normal way.

You would not know any language without someone teaching you.

You would not know the basics of hygiene without someone teaching you.

You would not know what a cup of coffee is without someone teaching or showing you.

And the years you would be alive would not let you figure out any of the above, because for human it a slow process and you would simply die by trying different things.

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Dutch, German, French Huguenot, British
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,942
    Given: 45,032

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lemgrant View Post
    You ignored the links I provided.

https://www.technologyreview.com/s/6...elf-to-rotate/

You would not be able to survive in a jungle or in an empty city if you were left there as a child without human or animal assistance.
    You would not walk on your own if you had raised by wolves for example. You would be mimicking them and thinking that it is the normal way.

You would not know any language without someone teaching you.

You would not know the basics of hygiene without someone teaching you.

You would not know what a cup of coffee is without someone teaching or showing you.

And the years you would be alive would not let you figure out any of the above, because for human it a slow process and you would simply die by trying different things.
    I didn't ignore anything you provided, I just don't consider it contributing anything significant to the debate. Here are the facts: a human or animal with a living soul, created by God, will always be superior to anything made from nuts and bolts. Because it is not alive... there is a MASSIVE difference there. The creator is always superior to the creation, even if the creation can do certain things with great excellence... it will always be a lower form.

Your arguments don't hold any water. Even if no-one taught me how to survive, God has created me with innate instinct, and I would be able to carve out an existence, even in the most adverse situations. A machine can never be like that. Switch off the electricity or take out the batteries and it is effectively worthless.
    Help support Apricity by making a donation

Last Online
    10-30-2023 @ 08:27 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Country
    Greece
    Y-DNA
    I2
    Taxonomy
    Pontid-CM
    Hero
    Leonidas
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,705
    Given: 4,442

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    I don't think they are the "Elohim" referred to in Genesis, but I am aware that some people think so. It's not accepted theory, but a fringe theory, and I don't think it is correct.

How can an angel have kids with a physical being? Well, the answer to that question is likely that the angels took physical form... that they were sort of interdimensional beings.
    "angels took physical form... that they were sort of interdimensional beings"

This theory is even more crazy , but never say never

Last Online
    10-30-2023 @ 08:27 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Country
    Greece
    Y-DNA
    I2
    Taxonomy
    Pontid-CM
    Hero
    Leonidas
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,705
    Given: 4,442

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    Not if it's AI.

Experts say eventually AI will be able to do everything humans can do, even programming. How much time will that take? It's uncertain. Keep in mind what we currently know as AI is laughable compared to what its true potential is.
    AI is just a theory , i believe that not going to happen

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information