Y-DNA
    E-BY7449-E-BY7566
    mtDNA
    J1c5c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,453
    Given: 4,765

0 Not allowed!

Al-Andalus It only exists in the history books.

Andalucía.

Andalusia is a Spanish autonomous community recognized as a historical nationality for its Statute of Autonomy, 3 composed of the provinces of Almería, Cádiz, Córdoba, Granada, Huelva, Jaén, Málaga and Sevilla. Its capital is Seville, headquarters of the Junta de Andalucía. The seat of the Superior Court of Justice of Andalusia is in Granada.

It is the most populous autonomous community in the country (8 384 408 inhabitants in 2018) 4 and the second largest (87 268 km²) - after Castilla y León. It is located south of the Iberian Peninsula; limiting to the west with Portugal, to the north with the autonomous communities of Extremadura and Castilla-La Mancha, to the east with the Region of Murcia and to the south with the Atlantic Ocean, the Mediterranean Sea and Gibraltar. Through the Strait of Gibraltar, separated by 14 km in its narrowest part, are Morocco and Ceuta on the African continent. In 1981 it was established as an autonomous community, under the provisions of article two of the Spanish Constitution of 1978, which recognizes and guarantees the right to autonomy of Spanish nationalities and regions. The process of political autonomy was carried out through the restrictive procedure expressed in article 151 of the Constitution, which makes Andalusia the only Spanish community that accessed autonomy through said procedure. In the preamble of the Statute of Autonomy of Andalusia of 2007 it is said verbatim that:

https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andaluc%C3%ADa

Do not confuse Al-Andalus with Andalusia. Do not even think that we Andalusians feel heirs of Al-Andalus.
    https://www.yfull.com/tree/E-BY7449/
    E-V22 - E-BY7449 - E-BY7566 - E-FT155550
    According to oral family tradition E-FT155550 comes from a deserter of Napoleon's troops (1808-1813) who stayed in Spain and changed his surname.

Banned
    Last Online
    03-02-2020 @ 02:29 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Reptile
    Ethnicity
    Corona Virus
    Ancestry
    Reptilian Galaxy
    Country
    South-Korea
    Region
    Warmia-Masuria
    Y-DNA
    I1
    Taxonomy
    Reptilian
    Politics
    Anti--Humans
    Hero
    Mortimer
    Religion
    Interstellar paganism
    Relationship Status
    Widowed
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,306
    Given: 1,198

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Gallop View Post

Do not confuse Al-Andalus with Andalusia. Do not even think that we Andalusians feel heirs of Al-Andalus.
    You may not be a heir of Al-Andalus, but the black admixture you carry likely comes from them. I've seen your genetic results and you're around 3% black on GEDmatch.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 09:39 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Epic, Mythical, Mythological and Biblical
    Ethnicity
    Español
    Ancestry
    Andalusia (Spain)
    Country
    Spain
    Y-DNA
    E-BY7449-E-BY7566
    mtDNA
    J1c5c1
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Adamastor View Post
    You may not be a heir of Al-Andalus, but the black admixture you carry likely comes from them. I've seen your genetic results and you're around 3% black on GEDmatch.
    There are hundreds of results of mine. Put the link is more serious. And so you explain to me my 3% black, I will be delighted.

On this page I usually publish my results. I will be happy to advise you.

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...tosomal-result
    Last edited by Gallop; 10-19-2019 at 09:00 PM.
    According to oral family tradition E-FT155550 comes from a deserter of Napoleon's troops (1808-1813) who stayed in Spain and changed his surname.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Reptile
    Ethnicity
    Corona Virus
    Ancestry
    Reptilian Galaxy
    Country
    South-Korea
    Region
    Warmia-Masuria
    Y-DNA
    I1
    Taxonomy
    Reptilian
    Politics
    Anti--Humans
    Hero
    Mortimer
    Religion
    Interstellar paganism
    Relationship Status
    Widowed
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

There are hundreds of results of mine. Put the link is more serious. And so you explain to me my 3% black, I will be delighted.

On this page I usually publish my results. I will be happy to advise you.

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...tosomal-result

More than 3% East African actually. I've seen your results in other calculators as well, in K15 and K13 you score Northeast African and Red_Sea, both of these components carry Black admixture. You're probably near 4% Black in reality.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Español
    Ancestry
    Andalusia (Spain)
    Country
    Spain
    Y-DNA
    E-BY7449-E-BY7566
    mtDNA
    J1c5c1
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Do you think that East Africa is being brought from Al-Andalus? It could be even older, but some expert could clarify it better.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Reptile
    Ethnicity
    Corona Virus
    Ancestry
    Reptilian Galaxy
    Country
    South-Korea
    Region
    Warmia-Masuria
    Y-DNA
    I1
    Taxonomy
    Reptilian
    Politics
    Anti--Humans
    Hero
    Mortimer
    Religion
    Interstellar paganism
    Relationship Status
    Widowed
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Do you think that East Africa is being brought from Al-Andalus? It could be even older, but some expert could clarify it better.
    I don't know, really. It could be Ibero-Maurusian as well and it would make it very old. But we know one thing for sure: Celtiberian samples we have don't have North African, Northeast African or SSA so modern Iberians acquired it later.

A good chunk of Spanish and Portuguese GEDmatch results with exception of Basques and some Catalonians show this kind of admixture. So it's probably a post-Neolithic admixture. I don't know how modern Iberians acquired Ibero-Maurusian admixture (Ibero-Maurusians are an ancient culture from North Africa), it's still up to debate.

Anyway most of the modern Spanish and Portuguese genome is heavily Western European shifted so it's not like Iberians are heavily mixed with North Africans or something.
    The East African and West African (i.e. SSA) in some Iberians could be some kind of very old stuff. We need more ancient samples to know that.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Español
    Ancestry
    Andalusia (Spain)
    Country
    Spain
    Y-DNA
    E-BY7449-E-BY7566
    mtDNA
    J1c5c1
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I have remembered that in Yordnaportal I get these curious results.

yourDNAportal
    African

Your African test results
    Discover if you possess any of these alleles that are indicative of East and West African ancestry. This test analyses 24 SNPs.
    Marker
    Your result
    rs6586395AC
    People with your genotype have one copy of this mutation that is indicative of African ancestry.

rs3825663AA
    People with your genotype do not have this mutation.
    rs8075781AA
    rs3768641CC
    rs6061779GG
    rs10472790TT
    rs1871332AA
    rs6875659GG
    rs9479657CC
    rs1399090CC
    rs10777084TT
    rs2598202CC
    rs6464749AA
    rs6601548TT
    rs12347078AA
    rs7865808GG
    rs2814778
    no call
    Your genome file does not contain the SNP for this marker so your result is a no call.
    rs614394
    no call
    Your genome file does not contain the SNP for this marker so your result is a no call.
    rs12311669
    no call
    rs13335375
    no call
    rs276954
    no call
    rs705056
    no call
    rs1871534
    no call
    rs10258063
    no call

yourDNAportal
    EDAR and East Asian

EDAR. Useful for identifying Native American and East Asian ancestry
    Your result: People with your genotype do not have this allelle.
    This mutation arose 35,000 years ago in China, in a gene called EDAR. It confers, thicker hair follicles, straight hair, shovel shaped incisor teeth, more eccrine sweat glands, greater mammary duct branching density and smaller breasts in women.

This variant is present in Native American and East Asian people. It is not present in Africans and Europeans, therefore it can be used to identify Native American ancestry or track Mongolian influences in Europe and West Asia.
    Gene: EDAR rs3827760TT

East Asian
    Alleles chosen by Dilawer Khan of EurasianDNA
    Discover if you possess any of these alleles that are indicative of East Asian ancestry. This test analyses 73 SNPs.

Marker
    Your result

rs4149433CC
    rs3827760AA
    rs1512883TC
    People with your genotype have one copy of this mutation that is indicative of East Asian ancestry.

rs4738296AA
    rs11150606TT
    rs12566631
    no call
    rs10910336
    no call
    rs12562011
    no call
    rs12740262
    no call
    rs11585538
    no call
    rs16842807
    no call
    rs1841085
    no call
    rs2357233
    no call
    rs4920224
    no call
    rs72649918
    no call
    rs11123695
    no call
    rs12463966
    no call
    rs12470818
    no call
    rs12614691
    no call
    rs12615415
    no call
    rs12620921
    no call
    rs16983255
    no call
    rs17036137
    no call
    rs1866188
    no call
    rs34537429
    no call
    rs3888323
    no call
    rs4676213
    no call
    rs56806432
    no call
    rs59111569
    no call
    rs59407435
    no call
    rs60975145
    no call
    rs61327226
    no call
    rs72627476
    no call
    rs74261335
    no call
    rs78404020
    no call
    rs12487625
    no call
    rs12488266
    no call
    rs12633354
    no call
    rs1400411
    no call
    rs59511673
    no call
    rs60522692
    no call
    rs7433515
    no call
    rs9353969
    no call
    rs12548517
    no call
    rs12678022
    no call
    rs16938514
    no call
    rs16938528
    no call
    rs36171721
    no call
    rs3931218
    no call
    rs4738289
    no call
    rs59215573
    no call
    rs72622847
    no call
    rs7464125
    no call
    rs10841993
    no call
    rs10841996
    no call
    rs199666424
    no call
    rs200524928
    no call
    rs201909061
    no call
    rs4372504
    no call
    rs1337944
    no call
    rs9564275
    no call
    rs9564278
    no call
    rs9571413
    no call
    rs9571454
    no call
    rs9634714
    no call
    rs9634925
    no call
    rs12437597
    no call
    rs12440942
    no call
    rs1545397
    no call
    rs57742857
    no call
    rs12447859
    no call
    rs59385041
    no call
    rs4429562
    no call
    rs76216964
    no call

Some expert with these markers can tell me what ethnicity, people, civilization was the black and the oriental, I want to see photos, what an illusion, I am excited.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Español
    Ancestry
    Andalusia (Spain)
    Country
    Spain
    Y-DNA
    E-BY7449-E-BY7566
    mtDNA
    J1c5c1
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

And here the screenshots of my YourdnaPortal African and Asian:

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Español
    Ancestry
    Andalusia (Spain)
    Country
    Spain
    Y-DNA
    E-BY7449-E-BY7566
    mtDNA
    J1c5c1
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

And in another order of things and returning to the subject of the thread whose title is confusing and can lead to confusion to foreign lords I hope it has become clear that Al-Andalus has been in the history books that was the name that the Arabs gave to The Iberian Peninsula So for modern Andalusians when someone tells us about the excellence and wonders of Al-Andalus, we don't feel alluded in any way or feel that we are heirs of Al-Andalus or that they are talking along a line from Al-Andalus to Andalusia in a historical line continued and recognizable to us because it is not so. For us, Al-Andalus occupied 95% of the Iberian peninsula, and in no way recognized it symmetrically with our land: Andalucía 8 provinces. Unless it is a socialist or communist Andalusian then it is possible to pretend and take it for granted. My observation is exempt from any type of xenophobia e.t.c. and stick to reality and truth.

Thank you and best regards, have a good Sunday morning.

Last Online
    01-05-2024 @ 11:13 AM
    Ethnicity
    CUCARACHA
    Country
    Liechtenstein
    Taxonomy
    CUCARACHA
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,395
    Given: 890

1 Not allowed!

I just want to point that "East Africa" doesn´t mean black, subsaharian black (SSA), or not at least what we all understand as black.

East Africans (North Sudan, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Somalia, parts of Kenia and Tanzania) doesn´t belong to the black race, but to the hamite one, a dark caucasoid group.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamites

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information