Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,475
    Given: 5,995

1 Not allowed!

Default We Come in Peace

With the Globalist machine suffering badly right now, it is not terribly surprising to myself that there would be rabid death throes. The beast system's temper tantrums are felt by otherwise well-intentioned people who identify as Progressives and many hear the cry. There is an immense-yet-silent war happening right now. Many heroes are fighting (whether physical or otherwise) and I have personally seen people reject their old flesh and who have turned to Him as a result of a moment of trust in Him and making the decision to be His.

Liberals, again in many circumstances, are often people who have the capacity to be kind themselves and who do not wish to see any people suffer due to any infringement on personal freedoms (however much misinformation they may have absorbed in the in-between). The previously mentioned war is sending small shockwaves to the "normal" world and this, I tell you, is a large source of the tension that has been felt these last few years. This isn't a rant about "commie libs" or a war cry calling for fire and brimstone to rain down upon anyone.

We Come in Peace, and no...we are not violent redneck klansmen. Your boogey men do not really exist, at least in any considerable or large-scale sort of way. Some individuals from time to time may do idiotic things and I assure you, their actions have no honor.

I want to send a message to every right-wing Christian leaning individual who may come across this: don't give them ammunition. Be open that you are men and women of faith, and always emphasize His Mercy. The world may not find being a gentle lamb to be cool, but He sure does.

And the faith of believers do not fall upon deafened Ears:

"14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land."

Seem like something you yourselves have observed lately? I'm talking to you Europe and the United States.

To the lukewarm/unbelievers/everyone, I'll direct these questions to you as a last piece of this thread:

What is Important?

What Will Last?

What is Eternal?

What is Fear?

What Would you Fight For?

Is Anything Impossible?
    "3:16 For YHWH so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.."

#GodWins

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 01:33 AM
    Ethnicity
    Midwestern Trash
    Ancestry
    Across Northern Europe with a sprinkle of Med
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    R1a-L365
    mtDNA
    N1b1b, H3(P)
    Hero
    The Christ
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,475
    Given: 5,995

0 Not allowed!

Bumpin dis here thread, SON
    "3:16 For YHWH so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.."

#GodWins

Thread Information