View Poll Results: Multiple choice; where could North Africans (Egypt through Morocco) fit?

Voters
1616. You may not vote on this poll
  • Spain

913 56.50%
  • Portugal

833 51.55%
  • France

190 11.76%
  • Sardinia

495 30.63%
  • Italy

518 32.05%
  • Sicily

1,065 65.90%
  • Malta

904 55.94%
  • Serbia, Croatia, or Bosnia

160 9.90%
  • Romania or Bulgaria

231 14.29%
  • Greece

617 38.18%
  • Albania

375 23.21%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 149 of 191 FirstFirst ... 4999139145146147148149150151152153159 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 1907

Thread: Do North Africans have any overlap with Europeans?

Banned
    Last Online
    09-04-2023 @ 02:54 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ancestry
    Castellanos
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Castile and Leon
    Y-DNA
    Castellanos
    mtDNA
    Castellanos
    Taxonomy
    Spanish paleto culture
    Politics
    Preserving Spanish paleto culture
    Religion
    The only one true Christianism is the Spanish Inquisition
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,690
    Given: 23,946

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Longobarda View Post
    You are the admin in this Group. Aren't you? In your opinion is it admitted to talk to another forumer like this?
    Attachment 66418
    What are you talking, Terrona? my post was the answer to that so loved Chechen by you.
    Stop crying like a bitch.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    09-28-2017 @ 11:33 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germano-Gallo-Romance with a bit of Slavic.
    Ethnicity
    Québécois
    Ancestry
    Picard, Sardinian, Basque, Polish, Flemish, Gascon and some other ethnic group from so-called "South
    Country
    Flanders
    Region
    Acadia
    Y-DNA
    R-Z17
    mtDNA
    U2e1a
    Taxonomy
    Québécois
    Politics
    EAT YOUR HAIR
    Religion
    VIOLINIST
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,356
    Given: 7,733

0 Not allowed!

Also South Italy? Don't you know that Sardinia and Sicily (more than Calabria and Campania) ARE South Italy? Which more South Italy do you know? In a thread like this if you don't know geography is a real disaster.
    Sardinia is not South """Italy""" and nothing in commun with this people from Sicily.

It's like say "Corsica is France", yeah according to people who agree with the universalist vision of "French identity"; If not, Corsica is Corsica, with its own identity; Alsacia is Alsacia, etc.

Sardinia is Sardinia, unrelated to Italy, having its own language and ethnicity; It has no connection with these "peoples" from Sicily.

You should talk with Mens-Sarda ... strange though he is in your "friends": he does not share this silly vision of "sardinia = southern italy"; In Western Europe, it is considered that "Southern Italy" is a synonym for "Jew" or "non-European".
    Flag Counter

King of Swords Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-19-2024 @ 07:41 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    my own tribe
    Ethnicity
    entheos
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H11a1a
    Politics
    NWO Masonic Luciferianism
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,378
    Given: 31,164

0 Not allowed!

They obviously don't know how to drive hence killing Europeans in the process like in Spain today.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Québécois
    Ancestry
    Picard, Sardinian, Basque, Polish, Flemish, Gascon and some other ethnic group from so-called "South
    Country
    Flanders
    Region
    Acadia
    Y-DNA
    R-Z17
    mtDNA
    U2e1a
    Taxonomy
    Québécois
    Politics
    EAT YOUR HAIR
    Religion
    VIOLINIST
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Also South Italy? Don't you know that Sardinia and Sicily (more than Calabria and Campania) ARE South Italy? Which more South Italy do you know? In a thread like this if you don't know geography is a real disaster.
    Moreover, to be exact: Sardinia is an island, geographically speaking, it would be situated between the Center and the South what is called "Italy" (there are so many different provinces and different peoples that it is Difficult for me to speak of "country", as what is called "France", for example, is a construction from 1789 composed of different provinces and ethnic groups) but from a genetic point of view, Sardinia has No relation with Sicily or others.

When people talk to you about "Southern Italy": they do not use the term geographically, but rather cultural and genetic.

However, I could very well say that geographically speaking, Albania and Macedonia (the country) are close to "Southern Italy", yet it does not mean anything culturally and genetically speaking.

Another example: Alsace is geographically closer to Picardy, yet culturally both have no direct relationship, genetically also there is a difference between the two ethnic groups. Similarly, the architectures of the two provinces are different, the language also (the Picard is different from the Alsatian).

So if one day Macedonia or Albania had to "become Italian" (I repeat the official terms, although I do not think that one can speak of a country when it is populated by differents ethnic group and different province ), then you would be the first to say that "Albania and Macedonia are two provinces of Southern Italy" and people would not understand "from a geographical point of view" but "from a cultural and genetic point of view" .

So here, again, people talk about "southern Italy" not geographically speaking, but culturally and genetically speaking.

I do not use the term "southern italy", I use the exact term to designate the province in question, the ethnic identity in question, it's the same for other things: for example, If I have to speak of Alsace, then I speak directly of it by appointing the province, I will not say "in the north of France", because that means nothing, it's just a geographical point of view but it does not say anything about the Alsatian cultural ide
    Flag Counter

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Québécois
    Ancestry
    Country
    Flanders
    Region
    Acadia
    Y-DNA
    R-Z17
    mtDNA
    U2e1a
    Taxonomy
    Québécois
    Politics
    EAT YOUR HAIR
    Religion
    VIOLINIST
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Otherwise, from a genetic point of view, I would say Sicily. From a phenotypical point of view, most Moors (that is, people who have a family name that is typical of the province but have a phenotype close to the Moors and a "northern African" genetic) from Southern European countries (when I say "country", I mean ethnically-inhabited province) can pass in North Africa, it is not specifically linked to a country.
    Flag Counter

Banned
    Last Online
    08-08-2023 @ 05:12 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    ⴷⵉⵀⵢⴰ
    Ethnicity
    Riffian
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Amazigh
    Y-DNA
    E-M81
    mtDNA
    Steppe tragedy U5B3D
    Hero
    𐤀𐤔𐤕𐤓𐤕
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,744
    Given: 1,822

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Wulf View Post
    They obviously don't know how to drive hence killing Europeans in the process like in Spain today.
    Trump supporter?

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    ⴷⵉⵀⵢⴰ
    Ethnicity
    Riffian
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Amazigh
    Y-DNA
    E-M81
    mtDNA
    Steppe tragedy U5B3D
    Hero
    𐤀𐤔𐤕𐤓𐤕
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

You are the admin in this Group. Aren't you? In your opinion is it admitted to talk to another forumer like this?
    Attachment 66418
    ignore him, he is te typical spanish fascist keyboard warrior.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    ⴷⵉⵀⵢⴰ
    Ethnicity
    Riffian
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Amazigh
    Y-DNA
    E-M81
    mtDNA
    Steppe tragedy U5B3D
    Hero
    𐤀𐤔𐤕𐤓𐤕
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by sweetalmonds View Post
    I've never seen the majority of these words ever in my entire life.
    because you lack historical culture about north african empires, invasions, conquests etc

Last Online
    08-23-2019 @ 08:31 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Longobard
    Ethnicity
    gallo-italic longobard
    Country
    Italy
    Region
    Lombardy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 583
    Given: 3,782

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Enflamme View Post
    Sardinia is not South """Italy""" and nothing in commun with this people from Sicily.

It's like say "Corsica is France", yeah according to people who agree with the universalist vision of "French identity"; If not, Corsica is Corsica, with its own identity; Alsacia is Alsacia, etc.

Sardinia is Sardinia, unrelated to Italy, having its own language and ethnicity; It has no connection with these "peoples" from Sicily.

You should talk with Mens-Sarda ... strange though he is in your "friends": he does not share this silly vision of "sardinia = southern italy"; In Western Europe, it is considered that "Southern Italy" is a synonym for "Jew" or "non-European".
    Sorry, I was thinking in the geographical structure of italy. Sardinia is considered Southern. I perfectly know that Sardinia is a unicum in Italy, more prox to basque than to other ethnicity in Europe. I love Sardinian culture/music/archeo etc. etc. and I know quite a lot about them. I think that their DNA has been isolated during the millenia, and this is why the same DNA is found in the ice-man Otzi found in South Tyrol. Probably they are an archelogical remnant as regards many things, DNA included.

Sicily is another question. They had other different dominations and occupations during the millennia. They were dorian greeks (not only them but also Campania), sikels (sea people), Elimi and siculi. Then they had 150 years of occupation of the same arabs that were in Spain during 800 years. The arabs were fired by the Normands (also in Campania), then the Swebes (also in Southern Italy) arrived and the french. At last the spanish Bourbon who were the last. So, their phenotypes are different even inside the Island: it is very common to see big fat brown people or very thin tall brown people together with blond blue eyed people and more than the blond the red haired people with frekles. This is the mixture that made them like this. From a cultural point of view they are also different from sardinians and i can assure you that they are also very different from northerns (i.e. myself).

Banned
    Last Online
    09-04-2023 @ 02:54 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ancestry
    Castellanos
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Castile and Leon
    Y-DNA
    Castellanos
    mtDNA
    Castellanos
    Taxonomy
    Spanish paleto culture
    Politics
    Preserving Spanish paleto culture
    Religion
    The only one true Christianism is the Spanish Inquisition
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,690
    Given: 23,946

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Axios View Post
    ignore him, he is te typical spanish fascist keyboard warrior.
    I thought that you were one of the terrorists of Barcelona, little Maghrebi...

Quote Originally Posted by Axios View Post
    because you lack historical culture about north african empires, invasions, conquests etc
    What does that have to do with what she is saying, stupid Maghrebi? 99% of the words from Arabic origin which exist in the Spanish vocabulary are not used never. That is why nobody knows it, what is what she is saying.

Sicily is another question. They had other different dominations and occupations during the millennia. They were dorian greeks (not only them but also Campania), sikels (sea people), Elimi and siculi. Then they had 150 years of occupation of the same arabs that were in Spain during 800 years.
    You spaguettis have the ability of the lie. Arabs were not in Spain 800 years, that is manipulation of the facts. They were in Granada 800 years (the last 300 because they paid tribute to Castilla and Castilians were not too interested in reconquered it), not in whole Spain as you try to lie.

It is like if I claims Arabs were in Italy 300 years just because they did it in Sicily.

Page 149 of 191 FirstFirst ... 4999139145146147148149150151152153159 ... LastLast

Thread Information