Serbia
    Y-DNA
    E-V13>FGC11450
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 679
    Given: 883

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by XenophobicPrussian View Post
    If that's true, fine, then I direct my question to the Serbs who don't live there(most Serbs, and most are nationalist/imperialistic about Kosovo, same with Spaniards vs Catalonia and Turks vs Kurds, etc). Even then, if he loves Serbs and Serbia so much why is he living in an area with 90% Albanians and is willing to send his kids to school with them/etc?

It's not like the Kosovo government is taking your property, sell it and move to Serbia, it's probably even extremely easy for Kosovan Serbs to move there. Again though, his case is the minority.
    Thing is if you want to base borders based on ethnicity why don't Western powers support secession of Serbs from Bosnia&Herzegovina(Republika Srpska)? There is around 1million of Serbs there and we are an absolute majority in Republika Srpska(80%).
    Same could be said about Krajina region in Croatia where Serbs were majority until last war, today sadly there is barely any Serbs left, but even in 90s when it was majority Serbian everyone condemned their wishes for separation but they supported Albanians in Kosovo.

Where is logic in that and how do you then expect us Serbs to accept illegally and hypocritical declaration of Kosovo's independence?

Радуновић
    Last Online
    03-09-2022 @ 05:22 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Metohija > Montenegro > Kosovo
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    Y-DNA: I2a
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,321
    Given: 847

0 Not allowed!

Why? You want more Albanians in your country(unless you support genocide)?

Land nationalism is stupid, childish ethnic chauvinism. You don't even live there. Same thing goes for Germans wanting eastern territories back.

I'm not attempting to troll, I'm legit trying to figure out the logic behind caring about a piece of land where they don't even live. Is it an issue of pride or something? If I was American and California, Florida, Texas or whatever seceded, I would consider that a GOOD thing, less Mexicans.
    What are you talking about?
    Why is it that, through the "back" of Serbia, someone always needs to be smart?
    I do not have anything against the Albanians. But those who want to live in Serbia. What about the Serbs in northern Albania? Did everyone change their first and last name?

Let's take a part of Albania and make ourselves smart and talk about rights and genocide ...
    Kosova është zemra e Serbi

Радуновић
    Last Online
    03-09-2022 @ 05:22 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Metohija > Montenegro > Kosovo
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    Y-DNA: I2a
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,321
    Given: 847

1 Not allowed!

Ps. For me, Kosovo will be ever Serbia and I will teach my children one day (when conditions are created) to return what is ours ...
    Albanians in Kosovo can be made important and strong, it does not matter. It's their time. But let them remember when our 5 minutes arrive.
    Kosova është zemra e Serbi

Last Online
    09-10-2022 @ 09:49 PM
    Ethnicity
    Србин
    Ancestry
    Dinarische Alpen, Pannonien
    Country
    Serbia
    Region
    Herzegovina
    Y-DNA
    G-L497
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,469
    Given: 941

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by MiloshN View Post
    БРАЋА ЦИГАНИ! ⚪��⚪
    Nice, I like this. ����⚪
    Ivanic is a pussy and traitor who don't have a bravery to drink a coffee in his city of Novi Sad, he know what would happen. He issued his country (Serbia) and started playing for narconegro and his club (Vojvodina) when he sayed that he will never go to play to Zvezda.
    Using 2 populations approximation:
    1 50% Croatian +50% Serbian @ 2.265001

Quote Originally Posted by The Destroyer
    how come the age of I2a2 Din subclade exactly coincides with the age of Bosnian Pyramids?

karakartal

0 Not allowed!

Racism will be destroy Balkan countries. What a pathetic...

Banned
    Last Online
    02-15-2020 @ 07:00 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indo-European
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    United States
    Region
    New York City
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    H
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 670
    Given: 688

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by MiloshN View Post
    Ps. For me, Kosovo will be ever Serbia and I will teach my children one day (when conditions are created) to return what is ours ...
    Albanians in Kosovo can be made important and strong, it does not matter. It's their time. But let them remember when our 5 minutes arrive.
    You had your time. A whole millennia of God given opportunity that you squandered with corruption, and genocide, and ethnocentrism. The only person to show their true worth left for America(Tesla). God is in control of what is and ever will be. God slapped Serbia back into mediocrity and took everything from them, because they were ungrateful and unjust. Now is our time in the sun. Ancient Egypt has never returned, Nor will your idea of a Serbian empire touching the Aegean.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Eagle
    Ethnicity
    Straight
    Country
    Taiwan
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,808
    Given: 7,516

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Vojnik View Post
    Why should Serbs have to leave their native land? Their Ancestors died for it you know.
    It is not their native land. They just settled it, like turks did for a while.

HungryLion

0 Not allowed!

If that's true, fine, then I direct my question to the Serbs who don't live there(most Serbs, and most are nationalist/imperialistic about Kosovo, same with Spaniards vs Catalonia and Turks vs Kurds, etc). Even then, if he loves Serbs and Serbia so much why is he living in an area with 90% Albanians and is willing to send his kids to school with them/etc?

It's not like the Kosovo government is taking your property, sell it and move to Serbia, it's probably even extremely easy for Kosovan Serbs to move there. Again though, his case is the minority.
    You know shit...

HungryLion

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by MagnusDark View Post
    You had your time. A whole millennia of God given opportunity that you squandered with corruption, and genocide, and ethnocentrism. The only person to show their true worth left for America(Tesla). God is in control of what is and ever will be. God slapped Serbia back into mediocrity and took everything from them, because they were ungrateful and unjust. Now is our time in the sun. Ancient Egypt has never returned, Nor will your idea of a Serbian empire touching the Aegean.
    Your time Lol
    What the hell did u for the world? Like ever?
    I see , not sure where u live but in tzv Kosovi and Metohija was chaos, coruption and Mafia ..
    Nothing more than that..

HungryLion

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hulu View Post
    It is not their native land. They just settled it, like turks did for a while.
    How is that?
    You telling me that Albanian nation was there before Serbs? When u got formed nation?why only 2% of Albanians in Kosovi and Metohija i 1454? What Kosovo means on Albanian..? It's like I want Tirana from you.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information