Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,815
    Given: 7,518

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by HungryLion View Post
    How is that?
    You telling me that Albanian nation was there before Serbs? When u got formed nation?why only 2% of Albanians in Kosovi and Metohija i 1454? What Kosovo means on Albanian..? It's like I want Tirana from you.

HungryLion

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Morlak View Post
    Thing is if you want to base borders based on ethnicity why don't Western powers support secession of Serbs from Bosnia&Herzegovina(Republika Srpska)? There is around 1million of Serbs there and we are an absolute majority in Republika Srpska(80%).
    Same could be said about Krajina region in Croatia where Serbs were majority until last war, today sadly there is barely any Serbs left, but even in 90s when it was majority Serbian everyone condemned their wishes for separation but they supported Albanians in Kosovo.

Where is logic in that and how do you then expect us Serbs to accept illegally and hypocritical declaration of Kosovo's independence?
    92% and 1.5mil Serbs in rep.Srpska.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-15-2020 @ 07:00 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indo-European
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    United States
    Region
    New York City
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    H
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 670
    Given: 688

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by HungryLion View Post
    How is that?
    You telling me that Albanian nation was there before Serbs? When u got formed nation?why only 2% of Albanians in Kosovi and Metohija i 1454? What Kosovo means on Albanian..? It's like I want Tirana from you.
    Give it time. You were given power for generations and squandered it. Albanians are just having their start in the region. Where you pull those numbers from?

Use your brain. Albanians are majority V13/J2b/R1b sharing clades with Illyrian and bronze age west balkans. The ancestors of Albanians lived in most of Kosova before you even migrated there.Also, Albanians formed a majority in South-West Kosova. Being displaced for a portion of history whereby you gained prominence doesn't make you native. Holding the region for a few hundred years if that, doesn't make you native. The only native Serbs to Kosova, are those who actually have a history stretching back to the region and have lived there for generations. That simply isn't the case with Serbs of and in Serbia who have nothing to do with that land. Even then it's questionable. Many Christian Orthodox Albanians in Kosova took Serbian names, and were assimilated.

Serbian DNA project is also one of the only groups that hides their DNA results, and refuses to release STRs publically. They also admitted V13/J2b/BY611 in Serbs is mostly found in South Serbia(where Albanians went in the last 400 years) and in Kosova(where Albanians have always been, regardless what demographic composition they constituted at a given stage of history).

Using that reasoning, Turks are more native than Serbs. Not only did turkic tribes enter earlier and around the same time as the Slavs, they also formed longer lasting polities in the region(Bulgars, Ottomans). The Ottoman and Both Bulgarian empires held Kosova far longer than Serbia ever did. Should we call it Bulgarian or Ottoman now?

You think fighting one big battle(which you lost btw) at battle of Kosova somehow makes it yours?

Plenty have fought for that region, not only Serbs. At this stage in history you are no longer a majority, and from mistreatment over generations, the majority Albanians want nothing to do with your rule. So Genocide and fear lost you the land. New times, new blood. New pages to be turned in history. Nothing gone returns. The wheel keeps turning.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indo-European
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    United States
    Region
    New York City
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    H
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

What constitutes nativity is generally defined as a place of birth, but more specifically a place of origin of indigenous. Indigenous is defined as originating in and characteristic of a particular region or country; native. Aboriginal is one of the original or "earliest" known inhabitants of a country or region.

Serbs of Kosova are only native/indigenous(only actual Serbs who trace their family tree for generations back to the region).

Albanians have also filled this category of native/indigenous. However, many native Kosovars were expelled to Turkey by Serbia and repopulated by resettling Serbs from Serbia and eslewhere(yet you know that).

Albanians also fill the category of aboriginal by descent. As the earliest known settlers of the region were Illyrians/Dardanians. Whom, genetics has already confirmed the 3 prime bronze age lineages that inhabited the region are predominantly found in Albanians. Vlachs can also fill this category, as many Vlachs also have illyrian lineages and were merely latinized.

I wouldn't be surprised if most actual native Kosova Serbs were themselves mostly Orthodox Christian Vlachs, and Albanians that were absorbed by Serbia. Could explain the proliferation of V13 in Kosova Serbs.

Last Online
    09-10-2022 @ 09:49 PM
    Ethnicity
    Србин
    Ancestry
    Dinarische Alpen, Pannonien
    Country
    Serbia
    Region
    Herzegovina
    Y-DNA
    G-L497
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,469
    Given: 941

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by MagnusDark View Post
    Serbian DNA project is also one of the only groups that hides their DNA results, and refuses to release STRs publically.

Does Albanian project publish their members str values on their site? As I know they do not. On FTDNA project yes, same with Serbian Project on FTDNA. Are there I2 Albos who are afraid of their results? Yes, like there are Serbs who are afraid of getting Albanian matches, but as I know there are Serbs who are for example BY611 are in contact with Albanians, because they simply want to research. Not just people who may have Albanian matches, but simply some people don't want their str values being published on net.

About hides their DNA results it is about new privacy laws, and simply project being more seriuos. Almost all project sites clossed their str tables, why should Serbian leave it public? Everyone can see surnames and snps, if you or someone have a interests even can contact admins for more informations about specific surnames. Why should admins care for few percent of people who may have str matches with Albanians and clossing whole Project site base because of them? Project existed more than 5 years before base privacy was changed. Cheap demagogy and conspiracy theory.
    Using 2 populations approximation:
    1 50% Croatian +50% Serbian @ 2.265001

Quote Originally Posted by The Destroyer
    how come the age of I2a2 Din subclade exactly coincides with the age of Bosnian Pyramids?

Inactive
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Indo-European
    Country
    North-Korea
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b-PH908
    mtDNA
    J2b1
    Taxonomy
    Alpinid
    Hero
    Jake Gyllenhaal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,113
    Given: 10,158

1 Not allowed!

Give it time. You were given power for generations and squandered it. Albanians are just having their start in the region. Where you pull those numbers from?

Use your brain. Albanians are majority V13/J2b/R1b sharing clades with Illyrian and bronze age west balkans. The ancestors of Albanians lived in most of Kosova before you even migrated there.Also, Albanians formed a majority in South-West Kosova. Being displaced for a portion of history whereby you gained prominence doesn't make you native. Holding the region for a few hundred years if that, doesn't make you native. The only native Serbs to Kosova, are those who actually have a history stretching back to the region and have lived there for generations. That simply isn't the case with Serbs of and in Serbia who have nothing to do with that land. Even then it's questionable. Many Christian Orthodox Albanians in Kosova took Serbian names, and were assimilated.

Serbian DNA project is also one of the only groups that hides their DNA results, and refuses to release STRs publically. They also admitted V13/J2b/BY611 in Serbs is mostly found in South Serbia(where Albanians went in the last 400 years) and in Kosova(where Albanians have always been, regardless what demographic composition they constituted at a given stage of history).

Using that reasoning, Turks are more native than Serbs. Not only did turkic tribes enter earlier and around the same time as the Slavs, they also formed longer lasting polities in the region(Bulgars, Ottomans). The Ottoman and Both Bulgarian empires held Kosova far longer than Serbia ever did. Should we call it Bulgarian or Ottoman now?

You think fighting one big battle(which you lost btw) at battle of Kosova somehow makes it yours?

Plenty have fought for that region, not only Serbs. At this stage in history you are no longer a majority, and from mistreatment over generations, the majority Albanians want nothing to do with your rule. So Genocide and fear lost you the land. New times, new blood. New pages to be turned in history. Nothing gone returns. The wheel keeps turning.
    All of Serb dna project results can be viewed on poreklo.com. You just need to be able to read cyrillic or operate google translate.

South Serbs have more I2a than a lot of western Serb groups; more E but that is counterbalanced by a lot less J2.

I2 - 41,2%
    E - 18,7%
    R1a - 16,3%
    J2 - 7,8%
    R1b - 5,4%
    G - 4,9%
    I1 - 3,9%
    J1+N+Q+L - 1,8%

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indo-European
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    United States
    Region
    New York City
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    H
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ayetooey View Post
    All of Serb dna project results can be viewed on poreklo.com. You just need to be able to read cyrillic or operate google translate.

South Serbs have more I2a than a lot of western Serb groups; more E but that is counterbalanced by a lot less J2.

I2 - 41,2%
    E - 18,7%
    R1a - 16,3%
    J2 - 7,8%
    R1b - 5,4%
    G - 4,9%
    I1 - 3,9%
    J1+N+Q+L - 1,8%
    I know. I used translate too lol. I could be wrong but if I am not mistaken, the Albanian Kelmendi have alot of V13,R1b. The concentration in Southern Serbs could be from them.

I mean STRs. You can even see when they mention BY611 they call it "Balkan". I wonder if Pribislav wrote it because he tries desperately to say its East Balkan. Lol, its literally only 1450ypb(569AD), with all its descending clades mostly found in Albanians with TMRCA's of 600-1300 years. How is this Not Albanian? It is as obvious as PH908 for Serbs.

Even many branches of E-V13 they mention(not all obviously) are found in Albanians.

Inactive
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Indo-European
    Country
    North-Korea
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b-PH908
    mtDNA
    J2b1
    Taxonomy
    Alpinid
    Hero
    Jake Gyllenhaal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,113
    Given: 10,158

0 Not allowed!

I know. I used translate too lol. I mean STRs. You can even see when they mention BY611 they call it "Balkan". I wonder if Pribislav wrote it because he tries desperately to say its East Balkan. Lol, its literally only 1450ypb(569AD), with all its descending clades mostly found in Albanians with TMRCA's of 600-1300 years. How is this Not Albanian? It is as obvious as PH908 for Serbs.

Even many branches of E-V13 they mention(not all obviously) are found in Albanians.
    Pribislav has said on this forum that he believes BY611 is connected to proto Albanians, due to its TMRCA. I would disagree with E-v13 being all down to Albanians though, as its common neolithic balkanite, and in Serbs would mainly come from mixing with the romanised locals in the very early middle ages which is where Serbs got most of their balkanite dna from; though some is specifically connected to Albanians especially in Montenegrins, it really depends.

And on the flip side, a lot of ph908 in Albos could come from mixing with Serbs in north albania, montenegro etc; but it could also be from sclaveni in 500 AD who were absorbed early on by proto Albanians.

HungryLion

0 Not allowed!

In short
    Nothing was given to us, we earn that.
    You are the ones who been given Kosovo as gift from Americans.
    We didn't lost any battle, if u mean on Turks 1389 .
    We didn't lost...

HungryLion

0 Not allowed!

I know. I used translate too lol. I could be wrong but if I am not mistaken, the Albanian Kelmendi have alot of V13,R1b. The concentration in Southern Serbs could be from them.

I mean STRs. You can even see when they mention BY611 they call it "Balkan". I wonder if Pribislav wrote it because he tries desperately to say its East Balkan. Lol, its literally only 1450ypb(569AD), with all its descending clades mostly found in Albanians with TMRCA's of 600-1300 years. How is this Not Albanian? It is as obvious as PH908 for Serbs.

It is not from them, they don't have matchs whit Klimenti.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information