Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Can a man be submissive in a relationship?

Last Online
    Today @ 02:36 PM
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3,996/296
    Given: 4,266/321

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

And leading and submissiveness can't be put in simple definition. It is how people act in various situations, in fields for what they are capable for or they are not. Once a man will be the one to find solution for problem another time that will be a woman.

Last Online
    08-09-2019 @ 10:03 PM
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    Brazil
    Hero
    Roman von Ungern-Sternberg
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 757/51
    Given: 886/0

Quote Originally Posted by Moje ime View Post
    But not all men are leaders, that is the fact.
    Because we live in a cultural degregation, society don't ask men to be good in character anymore, that's why many are going off from their natural path... naturally the vast majority of men should be totally able to lead their own lives and families.

And there are some women who are leaders.
    LOL the percentage of "women" that were/are naturally leaders are insignificant compared by both total number of women and number of manly men (even in today's society). (Btw, many women that claims to be an independent/dominant being actually faces many crying sessions every month because they can't deal with stress and other things without breaking out).

So obviously nature had plans for both of them to find each other.
    Not nature, social subversion.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    Brazil
    Hero
    Thumbs Up/Down

And leading and submissiveness can't be put in simple definition. It is how people act in various situations, in fields for what they are capable for or they are not. Once a man will be the one to find solution for problem another time that will be a woman.
    LOL
    A good woman act as a counsellor for her man, she doesn't try to make decisions that concerns the future of the group/family, she, at most, say what she thinks to her man and follow his decision and expect him to face the consequences - while she gives all the support she can. That is the natural state of a relationship between a man and a woman.

Last Online
    Today @ 02:39 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mestizo.
    Ethnicity
    New Orlder
    Ancestry
    Azorean-Amerindian-German mix.
    Country
    Venezuela
    Region
    Abruzzo
    Politics
    Anti-Bolsonaro, Comunist.
    Hero
    Karl Marx, Gyorgy Lukcs, Rosa Luxemburg.
    Religion
    Catholic.
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5,105/144
    Given: 1,809/68

My fellow Lazio is fighting hard. Good job.

Banned
    Last Online
    06-13-2019 @ 08:52 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Turkish, Circassian
    Ancestry
    Anatolia, Caucasus
    Country
    Turkey
    Politics
    Democrat
    Hero
    Kemal Atatrk
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 105/83
    Given: 168/277

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

I am submissive to other men, does that count too?

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by Lazio View Post
    Because we live in a cultural degregation, society don't ask men to be good in character anymore, that's why many are going off from their natural path... naturally the vast majority of men should be totally able to lead their own lives and families.
    Many men were lazy and uncapable even before feminist revolution, that's not new thing.

LOL the percentage of "women" that were/are naturally leaders are insignificant compared by both total number of women and number of manly men (even in today's society). (Btw, many women that claims to be an independent/dominant being actually faces many crying sessions every month because they can't deal with stress and other things without breaking out).
    Check those who don't brag about independence, some of them never even heard about it. Those don't cry.
    I won't mention how men deal with stress (drinking, being aggressive etc).

Not nature, social subversion.
    Yes, nature. But like I explained leading is not black and white, it's matter of current situation.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up/Down

LOL
    A good woman act as a counsellor for her man, she doesn't try to make decisions that concerns the future of the group/family, she, at most, say what she thinks to her man and follow his decision and expect him to face the consequences - while she gives all the support she can. That is the natural state of a relationship between a man and a woman.
    In the meantime, all chickens that woman cared for running away through that broken fence, while man is saying he's going to fix it.
    Should she respect his decision that he leave fixing for tomorrow, and respect him for that?

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up/Down

Thing is, no women likes lazy men except she is lazy too.
    Man needs to be hardworking and if woman says the fence from my example is priority to be done, he has to fix it right now. That's kind of man women likes.
    He doesn't have to see himself as submissive in this case, maybe he will think he is even dominant but that is not important in the end.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:06 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 731/9
    Given: 1,030/9

my mother is very dominant over my father, eventhough my father is a bulky and respected man - he defers to her authority and allows her to dominate him in all matters. I'd prefer a mix, which Is what I hope I currently have in my Current relationship. I don't want my girlfriend to be a totally submissive bitch, because then I'd feel like she's my slave or something, and I don't want to become her bitch for the same reasons - I want a good equal modern relationship!

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    Brazil
    Hero
    Thumbs Up/Down

Many men were lazy and uncapable even before feminist revolution, that's not new thing.
    When did I pointed out feminism as the disease? I see feminism only as one of the symptoms... try to look for your "many amount of lazy and uncapable men" in ancient Rome, Greece and other places in history. Before some pernicious ideas came around, and took place in the mind of the masses, society asked men to have virtues (that's why the original meaning of virtue came from the term vir), because the men made the (mental/spiritual) effort to grow in character and become the guides for their families - in the past that was the norm, nowadays that is the exception).

Check those who don't brag about independence, some of them never even heard about it. Those don't cry.
    Yes, many women endured difficult things in life - but most of them endured those things in their natural role. Like you said: some of them never even heard about "independence" (I guess you meant "feminist empowerment" - since I don't believe that women gain an "independence" when they become slaves to corporational careers). So that fact doesn't go against anything, people can suffer and endure, that doesn't mean they came out as leaders out of sorrows of life.

I won't mention how men deal with stress (drinking, being aggressive etc).
    Wrath can easily derive from high testosterone (a thing that most women don't have to face the results never in their lives), a poor discipline can lead into violent behaviour (aggressive behaviour are not as bad as you may think, I think you are picking the wrong words actually).
    And drinking is just another sort of vice that is add on because of lack of good purpose and perspective (or again: a poor discipline). So that has nothing to do with dealing with stress in the case of men.

Yes, nature. But like I explained leading is not black and white, it's matter of current situation.
    Not black and white, just sure for around 95% of the cases, still, you want to talk about the remaining 5% as if they were something higher than they are in fact.
    People that leans to be leaders have a constant attitude in 99.9% of the time facing everything that life may brings, for instance, they are not confuse or indecisive, "yes" and "no" questions are easily answered with "yes" or "no", they have energy higher than those who are followers - and that goes throughout the day as well... some details are the pattern that makes the "leadders" and the "followers", so as much as you would like to put things out of order to picture another situation, no: people who leads have a high drive in life in everything, and people who have a low drive in life, compose the followers and they express a lot statements like "oh no, I'm not sure! maybe! well, I'll see...! We can't analyse human condition generalising, even if it counts for most, we actually need to analyse every situation by itself!" and so on.

In the meantime, all chickens that woman cared for running away through that broken fence, while man is saying he's going to fix it.
    Should she respect his decision that he leave fixing for tomorrow, and respect him for that?
    Dear, of course I was talking into respecting a man, if you have a slobby dwarf you should pick another partner - or at least try to motivate the poor bastard to be someone, if you like him for real. I guarantee all people involved in the situation will be much happier if the woman in the example either 1- change the partner. or 2- motivate the bastard. If the woman take a third path, id est, play the man role and go there to fix the fence both will feel very frustraded about it (and of course if that would happen (the woman had actually to go there to fix it by herself) many other details in the relationship would be failing out of order as well).

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information