Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930 LastLast

Thread: US blames Iran for oil tanker attack in Gulf of Oman amid rising tensions

Last Online
    11-05-2023 @ 04:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Brabant, Holland, Guelders and some Hainaut.
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Norway Deal-NEXIT, Dutch Realm Atlanticist, Habsburg Legitimist
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34,729
    Given: 61,129

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by meson View Post
    If stupid idiots make stupid decisions then I would expect to see some old dying population carrying European country try to attack Iran without the cover of American war machinery. If these nations refuses to make children, gift their countries to negro hordes then anything can be expected from them. If I were you I would rather focus on saving my dying ethnicity instead of posting nuclear umbrellas pics on internet.

And btw the article 5 is a shame for you as a European person. If you get attacked you will run and cry to USA for help because you yourself can not do anything by your own? Is that what its all about?

I am still waiting for your answer though. What does EU has to project power or fight a war outside Europe?. ICBMs, LRCM, Long range MRCA Squadrons, Attack submarines, Nuclear warheads (remove france) ? name me one thing and please do not hide behind American military muscle. I mean Europe has how many 28 countries ? right. 28 countries combined have no military power projection outside their borders so Article 5 is very useful for you.

I am not a hater or Islamic nationalist but things will become very interesting for you when USA will be a Hispanic majority and France will become Maghrebi and negroid nation in decades to come. Again, if I were you and a true white nationalist (like David Duke) I world be worried about that instead of posting BS on internet.
    Congratulations: you failed here. NATO works as a pool of defense equipment and capabilities. This is how Dutch troops could operate in Mali (they went with the French). Or how American troops could operate in Iraq - using Dutch ports and air bases to move equipment out of Germany.

As for the invocation of NATO article 5: it has been invoked once. On 2 October 2001. By who ? The United States of America.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

King of Swords Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 06:05 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    my own tribe
    Ethnicity
    entheos
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H11a1a
    Politics
    NWO Masonic Luciferianism
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,385
    Given: 31,170

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by meson View Post
    And I would have us all combined up. For a moment imagine all of us Iranics, Turkics, Arabs join up and build a large prosperous empire. We will be a superpower of talent, heritage and what not. May be we are inclined in that direction. It may take 100 years may be.
    I see you edited your other post which is too bad so I'll reply to this one. You keep repeating the same thing like a parrot about Europeans dying out, "negroes" taking over(your own words before you edited your post) and not having children etc and yet you claim to not be a hater and islamic nationalist which I find hard to believe now since you spew nationalistic rhetoric like this above. I dont give a fuck where you come from, you probably live in some western country now anyway, but dont be a fucking hypocrite. At least Lawspeaker is legit and dosnt act passive aggressive like you.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dickski View Post
    I see you edited your other post which is too bad so I'll reply to this one. You keep repeating the same thing like a parrot about Europeans dying out, "negroes" taking over and not having children etc and yet you claim to not be a hater and islamic nationalist which I find hard to believe now since you spew nationalistic rhetoric like this above. I dont give a fuck where you come from, you probably live in some western country now anyway, but dont be a fucking hypocrite. At least Lawspeaker is legit and dosnt act passive aggressive like you.
    You know: he could have been right if he had said this during the 1970s. Then the oil glut of the 1980s came. He could have made such claims to glory during the early 2000s - but then the oil glut of the 2010s and the rise of American, Russian and Canadian oil came. Besides: Iran lost that importance as a very important supplier in regards to Europe during the 1980s to countries like Norway (the Netherlands, which is a very important European and global distribution point when it comes to oil products with large petrochemical works at f.i Pernis and Geleen) barely uses Iranian oil - if at all - while it would have been used during the 1970s) The more American oil will be exported (and imported into Europe), the more the Arabs and Iranians will see themselves losing prominence. The Chinese get that game too: this is why they are so active in the South China Sea, the Indian Ocean and in the straits between them, South Korea and Japan which also have a lot of oil and why they are messing around in Africa and Central Asia.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    my own tribe
    Ethnicity
    entheos
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H11a1a
    Politics
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by The Lawspeaker View Post
    You know: he could have been right if he had said this during the 1970s. Then the oil glut of the 1980s came. He could have made such claims to glory during the early 2000s - but then the oil glut of the 2010s and the rise of American, Russian and Canadian oil came. Besides: Iran lost that importance as a very important supplier in regards to Europe during the 1980s to countries like Norway (the Netherlands, which is a very important European and global distribution point when it comes to oil products with large petrochemical works at f.i Pernis and Geleen) barely uses Iranian oil - if at all - while it would have been used during the 1970s) The more American oil will be exported (and imported into Europe), the more the Arabs and Iranians will see themselves losing prominence. The Chinese get that game too: this is why they are so active in the South China Seas and in the straits between them, South Korea and Japan which also have a lot of oil and why they are messing around in Africa and Central Asia.
    This hoopla is all about another regime change because Iran's government dosnt fit the Staus Quo anymore just like Libya etc, it has nothing to do with Iranians or islam, and Mustafa here has his panties in a twist thinking this is about nationalist pride.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Also other new big players are Nigeria, Canada, Equatorial Guinea, Mexico and Indonesia. Turkey, Israel, Cyprus and Greece (and maybe Lebanon) have some potential as well.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

This hoopla is all about another regime change because Iran's government dosnt fit the Staus Quo anymore just like Libya etc, it has nothing to do with Iranians or islam, and Mustafa here has his panties in a twist thinking this is about nationalist pride.
    Yeah. For Israel and he would be shocked to know that nobody here in the West gives a crap. Unless we get attacked, of course. So I predict that the Middle East, without oil and prominence, will be returning to dust within the next 50 years (see what I did there.. ) Also comes with the fact that most of Iran's oil areas are.... in areas populated with Arabs. So America would only need to stoke some local fires under the local population. But nobody cares. We're all so fucking tired of doing shit for Israel. At the end of the day, the Middle East will be a crap hole. It was a crap hole before the oil boom, it's still a crap hole and it will be a crap hole when we've moved on.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    my own tribe
    Ethnicity
    entheos
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H11a1a
    Politics
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by The Lawspeaker View Post
    Yeah. For Israel and he would be shocked to know that nobody here in the West gives a crap. Unless we get attacked, of course.
    It wouldn't surprise me if the the Iranian lobby in the diaspora are pushing for a war more than anyone else

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

It wouldn't surprise me if the the Iranian lobby in the diaspora are pushing for a war more than anyone else
    That wouldn't surprise me either. I'm almost inclined to say that we should give them their little Bay of Pigs Invasion. Of course, it wouldn't be fair not to tell the Iranian government (and the opposition !) in advance that this group of blockheads was coming to pay them a visit. That way we get rid of two birds with one stone.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Naming those within the American establishment who are pushing for war with Iran and exposing their links with foreign governments. Wars for Israel Drive Mass Immigration into Europe https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eqain...

An expose of Israel’s role in destabilising the Middle East. Israel not only manipulated the British and American governments in the lead up to the Iraq war but they have also funded and supported ISIS in order to destabilise the Syrian regime. Whilst the destabilisation of the Middle East has secured Israel’s position as the dominant force in the region, it has also created a flood of refugees that pour into Europe and threaten the very existence of the European people. The Jewish Role in the Refugee Crisis https://www.bitchute.com/video/HTs1bOfaDGaz/
    Old but still very true:

A classic Ron Paul speech he gave to Congress on July 12th. 2003. Dr. Ron Paul tells all about the Neoconservatives and their agenda. He also exposes various powerful and influential Neocons. His speech is entitled: We've Been Neo-Conned.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Dr. E. Michael Jones interviewed by Press TV about the significance of recent testimony by former US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson about unauthorized diplomatic negotiations that President Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner conducted behind Tillerson's back.

Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930 LastLast

Thread Information