Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: US blames Iran for oil tanker attack in Gulf of Oman amid rising tensions

Last Online
    03-05-2021 @ 10:59 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jutt
    Ethnicity
    punjabi
    Ancestry
    Pakistani
    Country
    Pakistan
    Politics
    Suffering from success
    Religion
    dudeism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 419
    Given: 162

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Pahli View Post
    No Iranian would share the same country that is largely backward and has anti-shi'ite sentiments, looking at what Pakistan has done to Afghanistan, Iran certainly needs to watch its steps with Pakistan, I don't even understand why they cooperate militarily with that country, but I guess they have something in common which is religion, not a fan of it to be honest.
    nigga i am shi'ite . pakistan has big amount of shiites around 25-30% but i still think iran should be just another pakistan state
    I don't ave any other branch then this account

Last Online
    03-26-2020 @ 09:32 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Kurdish
    Ancestry
    Chalcolithic Iran, Medes, Parthians, Persians
    Country
    Iran
    Y-DNA
    J-M267
    mtDNA
    L3d1-5
    Taxonomy
    West Asian / Med
    Hero
    Böri the Tocharian ginger
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,165
    Given: 10,233

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by The Lawspeaker View Post
    I think it would actually be a good idea to split up Pakistan and Afghanistan along ethnic, cultural and (sometimes) religious lines between India and Iran. It would (at least) create some stability.
    Half of Pakistan is ethnically Iranic anyway, so it could easily be added to Afghanistan ... It would also be easier to manage to and get rid of the terrorists' nest. Pakistan so far has only created more trouble than good for its neighbours, and I'm usually not a fan of splitting up countries unless very necessary.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Kurdish
    Ancestry
    Country
    Iran
    Y-DNA
    J-M267
    mtDNA
    L3d1-5
    Taxonomy
    West Asian / Med
    Hero
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bandesha View Post
    nigga i am shi'ite . pakistan has big amount of shiites around 25-30% but i still think iran should be just another pakistan state
    It should be opposite given how many times Pakistan was under Iranian rule, not vice versa. Perhaps you want to enjoy discrimination and targeting from Sunni based militias and groups? Pakistan doesn't have a bright future ahead of itself.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Canada
    Y-DNA
    R1a-L260
    mtDNA
    U5a1
    Politics
    Right
    Religion
    None
    Relationship Status
    Broken man
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,156
    Given: 2,162

0 Not allowed!

They don't have history, its just a puppet state of the Anglos created to stirr shit among their neighbours with ideological warfare (jihadi militants, taliban, etc). it.
    Ive heard that theory before. But also China supports Pakistan in tech. The whole Eurasia scene is akin to old European tactics (ally/aid with your neighbours neighbour). Those types of cases are potentially dangerous.

Pakistan has 200 million Muslims. India approaching that. Would India want almost 400 million Muslims combined? Not sure how close the racial connection is between both.
    As for Iran different Muslim types and by now quite different nations.

Last Online
    11-05-2023 @ 04:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Brabant, Holland, Guelders and some Hainaut.
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Norway Deal-NEXIT, Dutch Realm Atlanticist, Habsburg Legitimist
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34,729
    Given: 61,129

1 Not allowed!

Half of Pakistan is ethnically Iranic anyway, so it could easily be added to Afghanistan ... It would also be easier to manage to and get rid of the terrorists' nest. Pakistan so far has only created more trouble than good for its neighbours, and I'm usually not a fan of splitting up countries unless very necessary.
    Meh. I would add the Persian speaking parts of Afghanistan to Iran and, yes, all those weird tribal areas could become their own little hellhole. Much of coastal Pakistan is an extension of India anyway.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Kurdish
    Ancestry
    Country
    Iran
    Y-DNA
    J-M267
    mtDNA
    L3d1-5
    Taxonomy
    West Asian / Med
    Hero
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoon View Post
    Ive heard that theory before. But also China supports Pakistan in tech. The whole Eurasia scene is akin to old European tactics (ally/aid with neighbours country). Those types of cases are potentially dangerous.

Pakistan has 200 million Muslims. India approaching that. Would India want almost 400 million Muslims combined? Not sure how close the racial connection is between both.
    As for Iran different Muslim types and by now quite different nations.
    China only supports Pakistan for economic reasons, otherwise if they got in trouble alike in 70's, no one would step in to help them.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lawspeaker View Post
    Meh. I would add the Persian speaking parts of Afghanistan to Iran and, yes, all those weird tribal areas could become their own little hellhole. Much of coastal Pakistan is an extension of India anyway.
    That is true, but some of the coastal areas to the west inhabit some Balochi speaking people, giving these people some land or joining them up with Afghanistan would sure create some more stability added up with a decent management of course, from what I've heard and read, Pakistan is not doing a very good job there at all, but these people are also very tribal.

Last Online
    11-05-2023 @ 04:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Brabant, Holland, Guelders and some Hainaut.
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Norway Deal-NEXIT, Dutch Realm Atlanticist, Habsburg Legitimist
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34,729
    Given: 61,129

1 Not allowed!

China only supports Pakistan for economic reasons, otherwise if they got in trouble alike in 70's, no one would step in to help them.

That is true, but some of the coastal areas to the west inhabit some Balochi speaking people, giving these people some land or joining them up with Afghanistan would sure create some more stability added up with a decent management of course, from what I've heard and read, Pakistan is not doing a very good job there at all, but these people are also very tribal.
    Either way: as long as Afghanistan could become more stable and with Pakistan split up and divided, you'd see fewer problems in the world.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jutt
    Ethnicity
    punjabi
    Ancestry
    Pakistani
    Country
    Pakistan
    Politics
    Suffering from success
    Religion
    dudeism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

It should be opposite given how many times Pakistan was under Iranian rule, not vice versa. Perhaps you want to enjoy discrimination and targeting from Sunni based militias and groups? Pakistan doesn't have a bright future ahead of itself.
    you shouldn't worry about pakistan. i was mostly joking on most part. pakistan founder was shiite and we don't have your kind of religious sectarian shit in pakistan. paksitan will be a stable country in next 30 to 40 years . in real life most pakistani don't care about iran and mostly don't even know you are our neighbour

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Kurdish
    Ancestry
    Country
    Iran
    Y-DNA
    J-M267
    mtDNA
    L3d1-5
    Taxonomy
    West Asian / Med
    Hero
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bandesha View Post
    you shouldn't worry about pakistan. i was mostly joking on most part. pakistan founder was shiite and we don't have your kind of religious sectarian shit in pakistan. paksitan will be a stable country in next 30 to 40 years . in real life most pakistani don't care about iran and mostly don't even know you are our neighbour
    Pakistan and certain gulf countries are big allies for good reasons, spreading terrorism around. The Iranians couldn't care less about Pakistan either and Afghans are having very negative sentiments about the country for good reasons. Pakistan stable country? It wouldn't take more than a few weeks / months to tear that country down to nothing but rubble. Don't boast the country to more than it is, Iran under heavy sanctions still manage to hold it self up, barely though. Pakistan in the other end would be destroyed by such sanctions.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jutt
    Ethnicity
    punjabi
    Ancestry
    Pakistani
    Country
    Pakistan
    Politics
    Suffering from success
    Religion
    dudeism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Pakistan and certain gulf countries are big allies for good reasons, spreading terrorism around. The Iranians couldn't care less about Pakistan either and Afghans are having very negative sentiments about the country for good reasons. Pakistan stable country? It wouldn't take more than a few weeks / months to tear that country down to nothing but rubble. Don't boast the country to more than it is, Iran under heavy sanctions still manage to hold it self up, barely though. Pakistan in the other end would be destroyed by such sanctions.
    pakistan has faced more worse time then your. pakistan is strong and united. We are very resilient. If you are so strong then why can't you make nuclear technology. We despite extreme sanctions from usa we made it. our leader famous quote is " we will eat grass but we will make nuclear bomb for our survival" can you eat grass? then stop pretending to be tougher then us

Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread Information