Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: US blames Iran for oil tanker attack in Gulf of Oman amid rising tensions

Last Online
    11-05-2023 @ 04:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Brabant, Holland, Guelders and some Hainaut.
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Norway Deal-NEXIT, Dutch Realm Atlanticist, Habsburg Legitimist
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34,729
    Given: 61,129

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by meson View Post
    You have no idea what you are talking about. USSR was a weak entity compared to present day Russia. USSR literally got beaten by Afghan Mujaheddin forces and collapsed despite having 10000 nukes and 8000 fighter jets. Federation Russia on the other hand has won series of wars. Its more practical and stronger entity than USSR ever was.

Full blown war is different than localized operations. Russia and Iran bombed the hell out of Western supported Anti Assad armies in Syria just recently (political goals were aligned). US military despite being present in the region could not do anything. Israel tried its best to not let Iranian IRGC setup bases in Syria but failed. Assad is still sitting in Damascus and Iran is still practically ruling that country. Do you know why ? because political circumstances define the results of war not who got the bigger gun. If bombs were that effective then US would not have been talking with Afghan Taliban to set up new government in Kabul these days. Same Taliban that US tried to annihilate for last 16 years and failed.

Full blown war means US will bomb Iranian cities, try to occupy Iran and install a new government in Tehran like how it tried in Iraq before. Iran in return will leave NPT, IRGC, its proxies will go guerrilla in the region and make sure that every state bleeds to destabilize the global businesses, political alliances like how they did before in Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Yemen. They will develop fusion warheads for missiles (may take 2 to 3 weeks), destroy worlds oil supplies with thermobaric warheads, may even launch few smaller tactical warheads at KSA, Israel to lure them into war because well what would we have to lose if we are to be invaded and massacred. Your logic is not practical. This is not how world works. I am a scientist with 18 years training on my subject. There are thousands like me in Iran. How much time do you think it will take Iran as a nation to create strategic warheads for IRGC? I am not saying I personally would (I want regime change) but I can, there are many like me with vast experience. Nuclear Iran means nuclear KSA, Egypt, Turkey. Pakistan is already a possessor of 150 warheads. No one wants a nuclear armed Muslim world in future right? Wars are fought to protect interests and currently US as a country has minimal interest in Middle east.
    There will be no full war.. and no: Soviet military capabilities are at least 10 times that of modern Russia. I think you shouldn't believe the propaganda of the Teheran regime anymore than one should believe what comes out of Washington. The Americans don't have a reason (and nothing to gain) to invade Iran. They would get nothing for it. Now.. bombing the absolute shit out of your air force, air defence, nuclear reactors, research facilities, naval basis and overall industrial capability and infrastructure (particularly electrical infrastructure and communications), now that's rational and that's, very likely, what would happen. In other words: putting an end to Iran's capabilities of destabilising the area around the Strait of Hormuz.

Total warfare is yesterday's news. We're in an era of limited warfare with limited goals. As a scientist, you should be able to understand rational goals in foreign policy.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Banned
    Last Online
    06-23-2021 @ 06:41 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    EM78GREENSAVANNAH's best friend
    Ethnicity
    Bessarabian Jew
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    g2a1
    mtDNA
    h1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,158
    Given: 4,510

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by meson View Post
    If bombs were that effective then US would not have been talking with Afghan Taliban to set up new government in Kabul these days.
    But Iranians are notorious guerrilla fighters like the Pashtuns.
    Pashtuns are battle-hardened vets who survived the Soviets. Allota them are old guys from the 80's.
    Iranian civilians are probably softer than Afghanis.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by War Chief View Post
    It's amazing how 90% of 9/11 hijackers were Saudi Arabian but still to this day Saudi Arabia is calling the shots and shaking hands, making deals (Iran is their rival). I guess though an invasion of Saudi Arabia would be a declaration of war to all the Islamic World, because their holy places are located there.
    I think the U.S should have bombed Saudi Arabia back to the year dot as far back as 2003 (instead of Iraq). But that's me. But then again: Saudi Arabia, year dot. It wouldn't make much of a difference. Mentally, they are already there.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Bessarabian Jew
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    g2a1
    mtDNA
    h1
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by The Lawspeaker View Post
    I think the U.S should have bombed Saudi Arabia back to the year dot as far back as 2003 (instead of Iraq). But that's me.
    Same. But there's a few reasons why they didn't.

1. Declaration of war to entire Muslim world, nobody wants that
    2. At the time, before U.S. became really self-sufficient in fuel Saudi Arabia was main exporter of oil to U.S.
    3. Saudi Arabia is bu$ine$$, Trump didn't put it on the travel ban for a reason https://cdn.cnn.com/cnnnext/dam/asse...xlarge-169.png

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Same. But there's a few reasons why they didn't.

1. Declaration of war to entire Muslim world, nobody wants that
    2. At the time, before U.S. became really self-sufficient in fuel Saudi Arabia was main exporter of oil to U.S.
    3. Saudi Arabia is bu$ine$$, Trump didn't put it on the travel ban for a reason https://cdn.cnn.com/cnnnext/dam/asse...xlarge-169.png
    1. Back in 2003, maybe. When I speak to Muslims (and even I speak to them on occasion), I notice how very little love there is for the Saudi Royal Family or even for Saudi Arabia. Let's not forget how the "Protectors of the Holy Sites" destroyed much of both Mecca and Medina. Including many old Islamic holy sites.
    2. So that would no longer be an issue.
    3. That's corruption for you.
    Last edited by The Lawspeaker; 06-21-2019 at 03:59 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-07-2022 @ 06:32 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    German English
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    anti corruption
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,540
    Given: 9,189

1 Not allowed!

It's amazing how 90% of 9/11 hijackers were Saudi Arabian but still to this day Saudi Arabia is calling the shots and shaking hands, making deals (Iran is their rival). I guess though an invasion of Saudi Arabia would be a declaration of war to all the Islamic World, because their holy places are located there.
    Can you blame their government for that? If drunk Brits run around naked at some Spanish resort is that the fault of the British government?

Last Online
    09-06-2023 @ 09:23 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Armenian and Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Armenian & Swiss
    Ancestry
    50% Armenian, from West of Lake Van; 25% Swiss, from Lake Biel Area; 25% Minnesota German.
    Country
    Armenia
    Region
    California
    Y-DNA
    R1b1b2a1a1
    mtDNA
    U8b
    Politics
    Tashnagtsutyan
    Hero
    (1) Andranik Ozanian (2) Baroness Caroline Cox (3) Robert E Lee (4) Cyrano de Bergerac
    Religion
    Christian Mystic
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,424
    Given: 12,676

4 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Óttar View Post
    This false flag tactic goes back to the Spanish Civil War. It was repeated in Nam.
    You're basically right, especially about Vietnam and the Gulf of Tonkin (1964); but, your other example made reference to the wrong war, because it wasn't the Spanish Civil War (1936-1939), it was the Spanish American War (1898), when accusations about the sinking of the Maine got us into that war. Other blatant examples include Iraq in 2003, and Syria in 2017, both of which involved fraudulent accusations about weapons of mass destruction (WMD). In 2003, George W Bush & Collin Powell falsely accused Saddam Hussein of concealing WMDs; and, in 2017, Donald Trump & Nikki Haley falsely accused Syria's Assad of using chemical weapons.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Bessarabian Jew
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    g2a1
    mtDNA
    h1
    Thumbs Up

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by KMack View Post
    Can you blame their government for that? If drunk Brits run around naked at some Spanish resort is that the fault of the British government?
    The Saudi govt. are stealthy, and probably two-faced. Oil friends on one face and on the other pulling the strings for global terrorist funding. They are just discrete about it but I don't trust them at all. But yeah I get your point, it wasn't their government that orchestrated 9/11. I still think the fact 90% of 9/11 hijackers were Saudi + Osama was a Saudi is a good reason SA should've been bombed and not Afghanistan. Also where was Al-Qaeda getting it's funding? Also Saudi Arabia.

King of Swords Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 02:37 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    my own tribe
    Ethnicity
    entheos
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H11a1a
    Politics
    NWO Masonic Luciferianism
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,381
    Given: 31,168

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by KMack View Post
    No it's the fault of alcohol just like islam is at fault for terrorism

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Bessarabian Jew
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    g2a1
    mtDNA
    h1
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

The main problem with bombing Saudi Arabia is you will have Chechens, Hazaras, Uzbeks, you name it at your throat for touching their holy place. Terrorist acts everywhere.

Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread Information