Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: US blames Iran for oil tanker attack in Gulf of Oman amid rising tensions

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    04-08-2024 @ 04:46 PM
    Ethnicity
    Human
    Country
    Burkina-Faso
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 490
    Given: 741

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Babak View Post
    Im talking about Iranic people as a whole. But yes, Israel wants everyone in the Near-east divided. It was the plan from the start.

Iranian regimes causes the division because it’s policies are divisive, Israel does what is in its interest

Israel is rather prosperous nation and Iran is not

Banned
    Last Online
    08-06-2019 @ 06:31 PM
    Ethnicity
    (i∂-m)Ψ=0
    Country
    Vietnam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 522
    Given: 315

0 Not allowed!

Im talking about Iranic people as a whole. But yes, Israel wants everyone in the Near-east divided. It was the plan from the start.
    Sure, Kurds are part of the Iranic world. But our priority is destruction of Turkey and the Turks.

If Israel can help us with the destrcuton of Tukey, we will help Israel to achieve their goals if their goals don't go against the Kurdish will. It is all about interests.

One of the Realist theories: Statism, Survival and Self-Help

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-14-2024 @ 09:21 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    -
    Ethnicity
    Persian-Azeri
    Ancestry
    -
    Country
    Iran
    Taxonomy
    Iranid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,723
    Given: 5,103

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by MS85 View Post
    I care much more about my Aryan (Iranic) people than Israel.

But Persians must come to a common sense. There are 50 million Kurds. And Aryan Kurds will NEVER become Persians. We gave birth to the Persians and Kurds are older than Persians. If Persians don't respect us, we don't respect them. We made them and we can break them.

Kurds want at least a confederation with the Persians, otherwise, mark my words, we will fuck them up.

We are Kurds, children of the Medes. And we will think about our people first and Iranic people second. Kurds are awaken and want their freedom and autonomy back. We don't want to be ruled by others.

I know that you know that I know that Kurds can be a destruction for Iran. But once again, Persians must come to common sense. Otherwise I predict a similar scenario in Rojhelat as in Rojava.

But our focus is Bakur (Northern Kurdistan) first. Persians can prove that they have good will for use and respect us by supporting us the Kurds against the Turks. It is like an ultimate test. If Persians are going to help Kurds against the Turks, then we can see it as that Persians are sincere and want make peace with us. But if Persians are not going to support us, it is a sign of disrespect. Kurds are not like little chidden that can't do anything. we have many options. Always when 1 door closes, other door opens. We will always find new allies.

Persians have many powerful enemies and they are in a very weak position. The Persians should rethink once again their relation with the Kurds. Because sooner or later it will explode.
    This is just nationalism lol. Just nonsense.

-Kurds didnt "give birth to Persians". Both Kurds and Persians are distinct ethnic groups.

-Iranians arent interested in fighting Turkey to give autonomy to kurds. This is just retarded dude.

-If kurds ever do retaliate either against the Iranian, Iraqi or Turkish governement, Kurds will be in very deep trouble. Trust me, its not going to look good for you.

-As of right now, Kurds dont have many options due to the lack of resources given. It would be extremely difficult for Kurds to get autonomy with no dependency on any nation.

-Persians were never hostile to kurds nor were kurds hostile to Persians. It was always Kurds against the Iranian governement.

-A country that is named after an ethnic group, such as kurdistan, assumes everyone is kurdish. This includes Turkmens, arabs, persians, and assyrians. Its hypocritical to complain about "Aryan kurds" not wanting to be persian when you are trying to do the same to other minorities my kurdish friend.
    Last edited by Babak; 06-25-2019 at 01:36 AM.

Son of the Umayyads
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-25-2024 @ 02:50 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic-Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    Kavkazian(Paternal) Iraqi Bedouin(maternal)
    Ancestry
    Adyghea, Urals, Yemen, Syrian Desert
    Country
    Adyghea
    Region
    New Jersey
    Y-DNA
    T(Adyghean ancestors)
    mtDNA
    J1b(Arabian Bedouin)
    Taxonomy
    Alpinized-Arabid
    Politics
    Arabian peninsula nationalism. Unity our strength division our weakeness
    Hero
    Omar Al-Mukhtar, King Fisal Al-Saud, Queen Mavia, Queen Sheba, Sultan Bin Saif, Abeer Al-Janbai,
    Religion
    Bedouin Animism
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,489
    Given: 13,022

1 Not allowed!

Do you know what else they are responsible for? Dividing Iranic people a part to weaken Iran and the Iranian identity. Your people are included. In fact, Iraqi kurds were fine with Iran up until Israel started to use you as proxies. Theyre using you man, wake up. Iran cares more about Kurds than Israel does, believe me.
    Iraqi Kurds tend to be anti-Iran because the vast majority of them are Sunni Muslims. A lot of them tend to be semi-religious and somewhat sectarianist. It’s true that Kurds did ally with Iran briefly but that most likely in order to get their own state. They also had a long civil war between the different Kurdish factions there. Iraqi Shia Arabs and Shia Turkmens a significant portion are more pro-Iran than Kurds or even Sunni Turkmens, Sunni Arabs are very hostile to Iran especially after 2003, however they may shift in their outlook as they resent the Westerners especially the Americans and Europeans even more so. Many Iraqi Sunni Arabs might be hostile to Iran but due to the government, none of them want a war that will cause a humanitarian disaster.
    My genetic results
    1 50% Azeri_Dagestan +50% BedouinA @ 2.879975

One nation and one destiny

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-14-2024 @ 09:21 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    -
    Ethnicity
    Persian-Azeri
    Ancestry
    -
    Country
    Iran
    Taxonomy
    Iranid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,723
    Given: 5,103

1 Not allowed!

How sure are you he is an Iraqi Kurd and not an Iraqi Assyrians or Iraqi Arab or an Iraqi Turkmen?

Kurds are victims of Persian chauvinism.

If Persians will not watch out Persian chauvinism can be the end of Persians.
    Trust me, hes an Iraqi Kurd that speaks Kurdish.

Persian Chauvinism doesnt exist btw. Shia chauvinism does, but not persian. Persian was a language of prestige which was already spread by Samanids before Turks became elites of Iran. If Kurds(or any other ethnic group) are against the governement, they will be killed and tortured. Its not exclusive to minorities. Plus, many Persians themselves arent Persians, but rather assimilated minorities that were assimilated by the Pahlavis in order to unite the country. Whats even more hilarious is that Pahlavis themselves werent even ethnic persians either, but rather a mix of Azeris, Mazandaranis, and Kurds lmao.

Literally ever ethnic group in Iran has spoken Persian and parts of those minorities have already been assimilated. Its not "persian Chauvinism".
    Last edited by Babak; 06-24-2019 at 11:00 PM.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 02:16 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Oghuz Turkic and Medes Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Azeri Turk
    Ancestry
    Qizilbash Turkic
    Country
    European Union
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,429
    Given: 2,719

0 Not allowed!

I am part Kurd and I will defend Iran nation with my blood. lol at trolls in this thread.

Son of the Umayyads
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-25-2024 @ 02:50 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic-Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    Kavkazian(Paternal) Iraqi Bedouin(maternal)
    Ancestry
    Adyghea, Urals, Yemen, Syrian Desert
    Country
    Adyghea
    Region
    New Jersey
    Y-DNA
    T(Adyghean ancestors)
    mtDNA
    J1b(Arabian Bedouin)
    Taxonomy
    Alpinized-Arabid
    Politics
    Arabian peninsula nationalism. Unity our strength division our weakeness
    Hero
    Omar Al-Mukhtar, King Fisal Al-Saud, Queen Mavia, Queen Sheba, Sultan Bin Saif, Abeer Al-Janbai,
    Religion
    Bedouin Animism
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,489
    Given: 13,022

0 Not allowed!

How sure are you he is an Iraqi Kurd and not an Iraqi Assyrians or Iraqi Arab or an Iraqi Turkmen?

Kurds are victims of Persian chauvinism.

If Persians will not watch out Persian chauvinism can be the end of Persians.
    Only an Iraqi Sunni Arab would be hostile to Iran, it mostly due to the belief that Iran has a lot of influence upon Iraq and most of the hostility is toward the mullah regime rather than the nation, despite some ethnic elements there. Sunni Turkmens don’t like Iran, again due to religious reasons like the Sunni Arabs, Sunni Turkmens believe they have become an oppressed group within Iraq due to largely Shia sectarianist political government. However both Sunni Arabs and Turkmens resent the West especially Americans and Europeans more so and it’s justifiable. Most don’t want war, especially with their neighbours and also they are tired from it.

Iraqi Shia Arabs are pro Iran due to religious reasons, although some are not. If Iran is attacked a lot of Shia Arabs would fight, as they see Iran as spiritual base of Shiaism. The same is true of Shia Turkmens.

Assyrians are neutral don’t care about this. Some Iraqi Assyrians might be upset at strong Iranian influence in Iraq, but most don’t wish war, as the Iraqi government is corrupt and at times has enforced religious discrimination against non-Shias, but that’s has to do more with Iraq’s domestic issues and even tribalism that exist there, rather than outside forces.

Kurds being largely Sunni Muslims will be somewhat hostile to Iran, plus many are semi religious or sectarianist.
    My genetic results
    1 50% Azeri_Dagestan +50% BedouinA @ 2.879975

One nation and one destiny

Last Online
    11-05-2023 @ 04:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Brabant, Holland, Guelders and some Hainaut.
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Norway Deal-NEXIT, Dutch Realm Atlanticist, Habsburg Legitimist
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34,729
    Given: 61,129

1 Not allowed!

Neither Americans or Europeans should die for Israel:

If Israel wants to take on Iran, they can sacrifice their own men.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    (i∂-m)Ψ=0
    Country
    Vietnam
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by StonyArabia View Post
    Kurds being largely Sunni Muslims will be somewhat hostile to Iran, plus many are semi religious or sectarianist.
    You are not really familiar with the political Kurdish dynamics in Southern Kurdistan.

In Bashur live mostly Kurmanji and Sorani Kurds. We have also some Feyli, Gorani/Hewrani Kurds.

Bashur is divided into 2 regions: Barzani/KDP region and PUK/Talabani region. Talabani Kurds are mostly Sorani and they ae very supportive if Iran. Talabani (Sorani) Kurds have historic ties with Iran.

Barzani is Daesh and he supports Turkey/ISIS etc. But After Kurds in Rojava defeated Daesh and after the referendum in KRG, all Kurds in all parts of Bashur are growing closer to Iran, because Kurds in Bashur don't want to be dependent only to Turkey.

Kurds in Bashur need Iran/Shia Arabs to sell their oil via the Persian Gulf

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    (i∂-m)Ψ=0
    Country
    Vietnam
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Trump, you are fired, you f*cking moron. If you can't fool me, you will never fool the Jews. Jews made you a president only against Iran, but you don't want to fight Iran. So, Jews are not going to re-elect you in the next elections. You made things even worse. Iran is going to develop nuclear weapons faster than under Obama.

Once again: Trump, you are fired!

Iran to take new steps to reduce commitment to nuclear deal on July 7

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKCN1TQ1KP

Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread Information