Suffering from success
    Religion
    dudeism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 419
    Given: 162

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by turbosat View Post
    Its not a load of intelligence...it shows how stupid you are...Talking with you is like talking to a dumb fool.

We dont do any of these things you wrote above, as if you are an expert on what we do and what we say. You cant read or write anything in your own language, nor do you have your own writing script.

No doubt you will never have read a single page of a religious book of another religion, nor do you people have any original religious compositions made by your own indigenous religious figures....you got nothing of your own, everyday you face some foreign city to pray...you are just stuck in "Muslim...Muslim" as if you invented Muslim?

Go back to my earlier post and show me any accomplishments..you cant because you have done nothing, or got even one thing of your own.
    looks like your are hurt after hearing the truth about you but still you are so shameless still using a khatri picture not can't even your own because you have accomplished nothing. Eventually people will fed up and start speaking truth about sikh jatts if you guys didn't stop making jatt songs . They are cringe and make you guys look desperate.
    I don't ave any other branch then this account

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-22-2024 @ 08:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    Punjabi
    Country
    Canada
    Region
    Ontario
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 452
    Given: 821

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bandesha View Post
    looks like your are hurt after hearing the truth about you but still you are so shameless still using a khatri picture not can't even your own because you have accomplished nothing. Eventually people will fed up and start speaking truth about sikh jatts if you guys didn't stop making jatt songs . They are cringe and make you guys look desperate.
    Have you got any kind of a brain? I should get your permission first before posting pic of a Sikh guy because he might be Khatri? Now repeating "Khatri....Khatri" , and we should get permission from you useless foolish people on what words to use in songs? Everyone listens to those songs including Khatris. You dont know anything about these things.They are just songs, nothing for you to cry over.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-22-2024 @ 08:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    Punjabi
    Country
    Canada
    Region
    Ontario
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 452
    Given: 821

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bandesha View Post
    This is mylast post and i don't consider you worth enough to reply anymore

i am proud i am muslim. I like islam lot more than any other religion. i am happy that i am pakistani punjai muslim and not indian punjabi sikh or hindu your arguments are petty and cliche and don't hold any weight. most religon like chritisians,islamjews all started in middle east but it spread to all other world so this arguemtns can be applied to 4 billion people we have our sufi version of islam and i am glad muslim jatts sufi saints have helped spread islam in subcontinent.

you on one side hate hindutva and become hyper when you are told you are still basically hindu

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

These are just obvious one known to locals but there are lot of other famous one too but i don't want to mention them for many reasons.

i consider you one of lowest of jatts because you are lying and fooling the whole world and everyone know more loud you more insecure you are. and last kallo sikh heer rnaja and mirza sahiban are true stories and you sikhos simply stole them Lot of famous cultural aspect you simply stile from us. you created nothing . Everyhing is created by khatri sikhs.

Lol even my own clan who is 70% muslim and (30% sikh unfortunalty) would have more accompishment then you lol

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dallewalia_Misl
    The Misl ruled in the Manjke region of Punjab's Rahon, Phillaur, Bilga, Nakodar areas.[citation needed] After the death of Sardar Gulab Singh in 1759, his Successors became Tara Singh Ghaiba (from whom Maharaja Ranjit Singh received leadership training) (1717–1807) & his step brothers Man Singh, Dan Singh and Sujan Singh Badesha ruled and further expanded his Misl up to Ambala (Haryana region).

This sikh misl was controlled by my clans badesha. tara signh kang sons and brothers were badesha and they controlled after rathore death. Lol my clan have offerd more to sikhsim then you ever will be.
    Didn't you say above was your last post? I removed most of your drivel because nobody cares about this stuff on this forum.

This is all you can write..."Muslim..Muslim... Islam... Islam...I am proud I am Muslim...I like...Islam lot more than any other religion....." as if your grandfather invented Muslims and Islam and rest of the world is jealous of you because you are Muslim? You cant be anything else, this is all you can be...Muslim...nothing else because you don't have anything of your own.

"This sikh misl was controlled by my clans.." - now Sikh misl belonged to you as well? Only you know everything about Ranjit Singh and who he was, you know everything created by Khatri Sikhs etc etc.

" and last kallo sikh" - and lastly white man Pakistani, you have nothing much of your own, you started crying and shrieking just because I said the guy you posted can pass in Pakistan.
    Last edited by turbosat; 06-20-2019 at 07:43 AM.

Last Online
    03-05-2021 @ 10:59 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jutt
    Ethnicity
    punjabi
    Ancestry
    Pakistani
    Country
    Pakistan
    Politics
    Suffering from success
    Religion
    dudeism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 419
    Given: 162

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by turbosat View Post
    Didn't you say above was your last post? I removed most of your drivel because nobody cares about this stuff on this forum.

" and last kallo sikh" - and lastly white man Pakistani, you have nothing much of your own, you started crying and shrieking just because I said the guy you posted can pass in Pakistan.
    i am sorry for that comment. i am very busy guy still i find time to post jatt sikh punjabi here because i feel closer to you due to our punjabi brotherhood but you keep posting shit against Pakistani punjabis. you can personally attack me i don't mind at all but i can not tolerate any one attacking punjab and sindh without any reason which makes me extremely angry. i again am sorry if you find something racist i say.

i meant this is my last post on this topic. i am not going to discuss with you anymore about it
    I don't ave any other branch then this account

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread Information